Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sincere Question (Page 8)

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

Originally posted by naina2010

Madhubala will be more interesting to watch, if they introduce the new male character lead as a love interest for Madhu.

Best would be our Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Chowdhary)
he can be introduced as an new upcoming hero in a film where Madhu will be the lead role. Or chould be introduced an film director, or producer.

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

keep dreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaminghe will cum in MB by ditching aarti and todofy his punar-vivah!!Big smile

Lol I know right! Uff I don't understand why some immature fans don't know how to move on LOL and keep bringing GC into our forum again and again...*sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya

DrashtiDhamiluv Groupbie
DrashtiDhamiluv
DrashtiDhamiluv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Madhubala will be more interesting to watch, if they introduce the new male character lead as a love interest for Madhu.

he can be introduced as an new upcoming hero in a film where Madhu will be the lead role. Or chould be introduced an film director, or producer.

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

@RED - ohhh so thats where u r coming from ROFL
pehle batana tha na ROFL...u r forcing me to give my views on GC but i m trying to control ROFLROFL...that body builder is happy in PV and Jhalak, so stop bringing him here ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

ArShi_AbhIya

AADHIDEV Goldie
AADHIDEV
AADHIDEV

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Now all likes anti heros and its a new trend. From the starting people dint llike Mukund to be Madhubalas pair. All of us sure our RK will change and will be madly in love with her.
AADHIDEV Goldie
AADHIDEV
AADHIDEV

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiluv

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

@RED - ohhh so thats where u r coming from ROFL
pehle batana tha na ROFL...u r forcing me to give my views on GC but i m trying to control ROFLROFL...that body builder is happy in PV and Jhalak, so stop bringing him here ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Gurmeet is totally busy dear he is in PV thn Jhalak rehersal etc.

Edited by AADHIDEV - 06 September 2012 at 7:34am
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">Best would be our Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Chowdhary)
</font>he can be introduced as an new upcoming hero in a film where Madhu will be the lead role. Or chould be introduced an film director, or producer.

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

</div>
<div><font size="2">@RED - ohhh so thats where u r coming from ROFL</font>

<font size="2">pehle batana tha na ROFL...u r forcing me to give my views on GC but i m trying to control ROFLROFL...that body builder is happy in PV and Jhalak, so stop bringing him here ROFL</font>

Rofl mujhe to pehle hi inpar shak ho gaya tha, jab inho ne 'hot' new man k entry k baat ki thi apne pehli cmnt me ROFLROFL

ArShi_AbhIya

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Originally posted by vivoash

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

keep dreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaminghe will cum in MB by ditching aarti and todofy his punar-vivah!!Big smile

Lol I know right! Uff I don't understand why some immature fans don't know how to move on LOL and keep bringing GC into our forum again and again...*sigh*

eggjyactly, move on damn it!!LOL
Ye log impossible ko possible karne me lage hue haiWacko lage raho!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaBasilisk

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

thats why this is a tragic love story my dear...he nearly got her father killed but it was Shamsher Malick himself who went to have a fight with him...he is a Superstar girl...and what do you think the securities would have done at that moment???utarofy his Arti???LOL
and about Rishabh's character what can I say...one of the most complex characters of telly world right now...he is GREY in true sense...
this story is very  much different for the shows probably you have watched in your life...so to relate with this tragic love story you need some time...till then just sit back and enjoy the show

In my world the value of life is the same, whether you're a superstar or just a normal father. Smile

And how do you know what stories I have watched in my life?...not nice to make such assumptions.

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Although I'm not a big fan of RK and his character, I will have to say that Madhubala and Mukund make a terrible pair and I can totally understand why TRP might go up after his exit. He was kinda annoying! LOL

ArShi_AbhIya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index