Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sincere Question (Page 7)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Simply opposite attract... 

i think you are IPKKND fan, if you watched that drama from begining than you must realize that arnav and rk are the product of same writer and arnav was more harsher in start...

rk printed his and  madhu pics but at least he said that they were in love but arnav leaked the photage portraying khushi as a very bad character women for which she had to leave the city and thats where shyam came after khushi as well. 

because of arnav, paya;'s wedding got cancelled as well and later he blackmailed khushi using payal ...so..????
No, Arnav was harsh only to Khushi but not with anyone else..He didnt cancel Payal's wedding..Infact he has helped Khushi's family in many occasions and was pretty nice to her father/mom and everyone else..He helped to save her father's life even...But yes he did force Khushi to marry cause of misunderstanding..Arnav is grey in all true sense..Anyways sorry for this discussion about IPK as this Madhubala forum..Madhubala has just started and we are yet to see RK's good sides..And yes the writers are the same and hence few similarities.

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Madhubala will be more interesting to watch, if they introduce the new male character lead as a love interest for Madhu.

Best would be our Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Chowdhary)
he can be introduced as an new upcoming hero in a film where Madhu will be the lead role. Or chould be introduced an film director, or producer.

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
So far they have shown that they are not in love but are they going to fall in love? I somehow feel that Mukund should run away with Madhubaala-ahaan!

Little_Mermaid.

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

i have the same feelings as you after seeing those epis...he is not a loveable character at all...i had compared him to ballu...of course in his own way...but recently we have taken a trip t his past and learnt about his pain...so still i don't think he is a marriage material...but i would like to see how he reforms...

naina2010

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina2010

Madhubala will be more interesting to watch, if they introduce the new male character lead as a love interest for Madhu.

he can be introduced as an new upcoming hero in a film where Madhu will be the lead role. Or chould be introduced an film director, or producer.

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

Oh Puh-liz! Don't bring GC again and again in this forum... For goodness's sake this is the MB forum and only DVD are allowed here...no GC, Suku or ANY other actor/actresses are allowed...we've already had too many fights and I don't want another one just bcz of an immature comment by an immature fan who doesn't know how to move on. And trust me I'm a die heart fan of Maaneet as well but this is the MB forum and only Rishbala are allowed here.
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina2010

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

keep dreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaminghe will cum in MB by ditching aarti and todofy his punar-vivah!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyastressreliefGet-LostBasilisk

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightknell11

So far they have shown that they are not in love but are they going to fall in love? I somehow feel that Mukund should run away with Madhubaala-ahaan!

LOL what the? LOL Dear agar Madhu mukund ke saath bhaag jayegi toh MB show hi doob jayega! Haven't you noticed that the trps have increased after Mukund's exit?
And besides this show is about RK and Madhu not Mukund and Madhu

ArShi_AbhIya

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrashtiDhamiluvArShi_AbhIyastressrelief

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index