Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sincere Question (Page 3)

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

vivoash- bacche toh confuse hi ho jayege if they watch it and it also goes for ppl who like saas bahu drama type serials. LOL

lol is it really me saying abt 'nt for kids'?? LOLIm 16 but dunno, i have that 'adult' mind mind to relate wid this storyLOL
Lol so true, bacche confuse ho jate hai, aur i guess meri cllg frns iski big examples hai jo harwaqt mujhe is show ke 'ghatiyaness'ka bhashan deti rehti hai, par main unki ek nahi sunti hunROFL
really? i guess then it's about your thinking then because some people can understand the story better than others  like the emotions and depth of the characters on why they act the way they do and relate to it. my mom  doesn't like love stories that much but she loves saas bahu drama like she asked me couple of times whats so special about this show? i just reply that you won't understand kyunki if i try explaining she starts to think that i have  a bf or something because to explain the story of this show you have to explain the character's feelings first  and  she gives me a look like wth are u talking about?LOL

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 05 September 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

This question is also in my mind for a while now. Especially after he beat up Malik like that, my mind couldn't take it any more. For a girl to love a man who nearly got her father killed is ridiculous. Confused

see, if sum1 goes to salman khan to beat him up wid rod, his men r not going to offer u rose flowersStern Smile they will do 'anything' to save their chief...well, it was mallik who started first nt RK, madhu too knws this thing..and thats why she agreed to marry RK even after all this, though for the sake of 40 lacs which can save her father...and specially RK is paying all money..agar uska bass chalta to wo aisa karta bhi nahi..but he too has a heart and he didn't want madhu to deserve the same pain which he got at the age of 12..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaMyAngelAbhaySheDevilMiss.ColorfullBasiliskBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivoash

vivoash- bacche toh confuse hi ho jayege if they watch it and it also goes for ppl who like saas bahu drama type serials. LOL

lol is it really me saying abt 'nt for kids'?? LOLIm 16 but dunno, i have that 'adult' mind mind to relate wid this storyLOL
Lol so true, bacche confuse ho jate hai, aur i guess meri cllg frns iski big examples hai jo harwaqt mujhe is show ke 'ghatiyaness'ka bhashan deti rehti hai, par main unki ek nahi sunti hunROFL

</div>
really? i guess then it's about your thinking then because some people can understand the story better than others like the emotions and depth of the characters on why they act the way they do and relate to it. my mom doesn't like love stories that much but she loves saas bahu drama like she asked me couple of times whats so special about this show? i just reply that you won't understand kyunki if i try explaining she starts to think that i have a bf or something because to explain the story of this show you have to explain the character's feelings first and she gives me a look like wth are u talking about?LOL

<div>

lolz thats why khud show dekho aur enjoy karo, bakiyon ko convince karte baithoge to, it will nt help muchLOL

ArShi_AbhIya

SiMi615 Goldie
SiMi615
SiMi615

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
RK is a tortured soul living in his make believe world where he's in control of everything since he couldn't control his own childhood growing up. His character portrays his own reality, masking his sadness behind a mask! Then you have Madhubala who is sweet and caring and yet doesn't take crap from anyone and so she stands up to RK! And what happens next, she ends up with the one person in this world she'd rather not even come across! NOW that is a story line to die for! From enemies to lovers! What more can we ask for?! Day Dreaming

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse***

Edited by SiMi81 - 05 September 2012 at 10:08pm
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Rk's hatred for madhu is his love for her because he is attracted to her but at the same time he hates her guts.
-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah I'm so in love with RK right now...so no idea why people don't like himLOL

ArShi_AbhIya

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
thats why this is a tragic love story my dear...he nearly got her father killed but it was Shamsher Malick himself who went to have a fight with him...he is a Superstar girl...and what do you think the securities would have done at that moment???utarofy his Arti???LOL
and about Rishabh's character what can I say...one of the most complex characters of telly world right now...he is GREY in true sense...
this story is very  much different for the shows probably you have watched in your life...so to relate with this tragic love story you need some time...till then just sit back and enjoy the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaSheDevilMiss.ColorfullBasiliskEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

thats why this is a tragic love story my dear...he nearly got her father killed but it was Shamsher Malick himself who went to have a fight with him...he is a Superstar girl...and what do you think the securities would have done at that moment???utarofy his Arti???LOL
and about Rishabh's character what can I say...one of the most complex characters of telly world right now...he is GREY in true sense...
this story is very much different for the shows probably you have watched in your life...so to relate with this tragic love story you need some time...till then just sit back and enjoy the show

Everyone blames rk for hurting ppl but all his actions are justified because he is a superstar n his image is everything to him. If he lets madhu n shammo get to him then everyone will start to bad mouth rk so to keep his image in the movie industry he has to act like a bad guy.

ArShi_AbhIya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index