Sincere Question (Page 2)

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

Is it necessary to love only white or i can say sugary characters?? Where hero is only doing duppatta romance with his gf or wife??Ermm
is it any crime to like/love grey characters or antihero?? Don't they deserve love??
well, im nt touchy abt all those epis...this is A rated show for me, nt for kids and 'kamzor dil'

</div><div>agree with you. actually now i hate good guys who romance their wives 24/7 and always nods their heads infront of their wives and follows every demand of their wives and all. bad boys are better because when bad guys fell in love then they become better since they stand up for their love and they are not afraid of anyone like rk.

lol thnx yup fed up of there kinda love stories, where in the name of love only crap romance is shown between so called hawt couples, just to grab viewers, TrpsLOL
this story is about 'ishq and junoo' nt 'love nd romance' Wink aur junoon aur ishq ki baat hai to RK jaisa beast nd madhu jaish beauty ki zaruqat padegi na?LOL
yup rk is perfect for madhu because madhu ke liye koi normal guy nahin bahut special guy chahiye which is rk plus if madhu is a spark then rk is the fire.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu_Sparkles_

Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Is it necessary to love only white or i can say sugary characters?? Where hero is only doing duppatta romance with his gf or wife??Ermm
is it any crime to like/love grey characters or antihero?? Don't they deserve love??
well, im nt touchy abt all those epis...this is A rated show for me, nt for kids and 'kamzor dil'
agree with you. actually now i hate good guys who romance their wives 24/7 and always nods their heads infront of their wives and follows every demand of their wives and all. bad boys are better because when bad guys fell in love then they become better since they stand up for their love and they are not afraid of anyone like rk. 

LOL even I have a thing for bad boys...hate those heroes who only abide by their family or wife's wishes like we see on tv everyday. RK is totally a hatke hero which is why I love him Embarrassed
plus they are boring to watch naa. waise when bad boys fall in love they create sizzling chemistry since no one is going to stop them and everybody is scared of them. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaBasilisk_Sparkles_

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

</div><div>agree with you. actually now i hate good guys who romance their wives 24/7 and always nods their heads infront of their wives and follows every demand of their wives and all. bad boys are better because when bad guys fell in love then they become better since they stand up for their love and they are not afraid of anyone like rk.

lol thnx yup fed up of there kinda love stories, where in the name of love only crap romance is shown between so called hawt couples, just to grab viewers, TrpsLOL
this story is about 'ishq and junoo' nt 'love nd romance' Wink aur junoon aur ishq ki baat hai to RK jaisa beast nd madhu jaish beauty ki zaruqat padegi na?LOL

</div><div>yup rk is perfect for madhu because madhu ke liye koi normal guy nahin bahut special guy chahiye which is rk plus if madhu is a spark then rk is the fire.

as i said, this show is nt for kidsWink isiliye ye story bahutokon ke palle nahi padtiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaBasilisk_Sparkles_

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaBasilisk

Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavana_n

Thumbs Up

SmileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk

Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
 vivoash- bacche toh confuse hi ho jayege if they watch it and it also goes for ppl who like saas bahu drama type serials. LOL

ArShi_AbhIya

Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

vivoash- bacche toh confuse hi ho jayege if they watch it and it also goes for ppl who like saas bahu drama type serials. LOL

lol is it really me saying abt 'nt for kids'?? LOLIm 16 but dunno, i have that 'adult' mind mind to relate wid this storyLOL
Lol so true, bacche confuse ho jate hai, aur i guess meri cllg frns iski big examples hai jo harwaqt mujhe is show ke 'ghatiyaness'ka bhashan deti rehti hai, par main unki ek nahi sunti hunROFL

ArShi_AbhIya

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

This question is also in my mind for a while now. Especially after he beat up Malik like that, my mind couldn't take it any more. For a girl to love a man who nearly got her father killed is ridiculous. Confused

.Sad.But.True.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index