Users

Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

</div>
<div><font size="2">@RED - ohhh so thats where u r coming from 🤣</font>

<font size="2">pehle batana tha na 🤣...u r forcing me to give my views on GC but i m trying to control 🤣🤣...that body builder is happy in PV and Jhalak, so stop bringing him here 🤣</font>

Rofl mujhe to pehle hi inpar shak ho gaya tha, jab inho ne 'hot' new man k entry k baat ki thi apne pehli cmnt me 🤣🤣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Lol I know right! Uff I don't understand why some immature fans don't know how to move on 😆 and keep bringing GC into our forum again and again...*sigh*

eggjyactly, move on damn it!!😆
Ye log impossible ko possible karne me lage hue hai lage raho!!🤣
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvremix

thats why this is a tragic love story my dear...he nearly got her father killed but it was Shamsher Malick himself who went to have a fight with him...he is a Superstar girl...and what do you think the securities would have done at that moment???utarofy his Arti???😆
and about Rishabh's character what can I say...one of the most complex characters of telly world right now...he is GREY in true sense...
this story is very  much different for the shows probably you have watched in your life...so to relate with this tragic love story you need some time...till then just sit back and enjoy the show

In my world the value of life is the same, whether you're a superstar or just a normal father. 😊

And how do you know what stories I have watched in my life?...not nice to make such assumptions.

Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Although I'm not a big fan of RK and his character, I will have to say that Madhubala and Mukund make a terrible pair and I can totally understand why TRP might go up after his exit. He was kinda annoying! 😆
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: naina2010

Madhubala will be more interesting to watch, if they introduce the new male character lead as a love interest for Madhu.

Best would be our Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Chowdhary)
he can be introduced as an new upcoming hero in a film where Madhu will be the lead role. Or chould be introduced an film director, or producer.

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

@RED Purana ki poorani Pankha.keep ur bhangar views abt bhangar prsn 2 urself.LOL mujhe laga tha the way u were talking abt HOT Man Tabhi pta chl gaya tha ur dictionary defination of hot man is so not hot.LOL he is doing Punar Vivah so better u keep ur wild imagination 2 urself 🤣 🤣
For me Vivian Dsena aka RK is way more hot thn ur Purana😉
Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: naina2010

Madhubala will be more interesting to watch, if they introduce the new male character lead as a love interest for Madhu.

Best would be our Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Chowdhary)
he can be introduced as an new upcoming hero in a film where Madhu will be the lead role. Or chould be introduced an film director, or producer.

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

@Bold - What a suggestion sirji😉  👏

But only one doubt. What will happen to Geet if Maan romances with Madhubala?😲😭
Vanillapod thumbnail
So u have prob in calling Rishbala " a couple" i can understand after looking at ur DP if you are following MB then shudnt ask Q like this
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vanillapod

So u have prob in calling Rishbala " a couple" i can understand after looking at ur DP if you are following MB then shudnt ask Q like this

Really ?! You cracked me up..Cant you just simply answer her question without judging her..
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i m loving the show.rishbala r rocking.n regarding rk n mb hatred 4 each other then mb hitted his ego and now he is doing all the torture.they like n hate each other in their own way.
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt need to answer tis ques. evryone has answered it i guess.
liking a grey character is not a sin btw.