Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So far they have shown that they are not in love but are they going to fall in love? I somehow feel that Mukund should run away with Madhubaala-ahaan!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i have the same feelings as you after seeing those epis...he is not a loveable character at all...i had compared him to ballu...of course in his own way...but recently we have taken a trip t his past and learnt about his pain...so still i don't think he is a marriage material...but i would like to see how he reforms...

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: naina2010

Madhubala will be more interesting to watch, if they introduce the new male character lead as a love interest for Madhu.

Best would be our Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Chowdhary)
he can be introduced as an new upcoming hero in a film where Madhu will be the lead role. Or chould be introduced an film director, or producer.

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

Oh Puh-liz! Don't bring GC again and again in this forum... For goodness's sake this is the MB forum and only DVD are allowed here...no GC, Suku or ANY other actor/actresses are allowed...we've already had too many fights and I don't want another one just bcz of an immature comment by an immature fan who doesn't know how to move on. And trust me I'm a die heart fan of Maaneet as well but this is the MB forum and only Rishbala are allowed here.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Madhubala will be more interesting to watch, if they introduce the new male character lead as a love interest for Madhu.

he can be introduced as an new upcoming hero in a film where Madhu will be the lead role. Or chould be introduced an film director, or producer.

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

keep dreaminghe will cum in MB by ditching aarti and todofy his punar-vivah!!😃
Basilisk thumbnail
Originally posted by: rightknell11

So far they have shown that they are not in love but are they going to fall in love? I somehow feel that Mukund should run away with Madhubaala-ahaan!

LOL what the? ðŸ˜† Dear agar Madhu mukund ke saath bhaag jayegi toh MB show hi doob jayega! Haven't you noticed that the trps have increased after Mukund's exit?
And besides this show is about RK and Madhu not Mukund and Madhu

Asli mazaa tab aayega.

@RED - ohhh so thats where u r coming from 🤣🤣🤣🤣
pehle batana tha na 🤣...u r forcing me to give my views on GC but i m trying to control 🤣🤣...that body builder is happy in PV and Jhalak, so stop bringing him here ðŸ¤£
Basilisk thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivoash

keep dreaminghe will cum in MB by ditching aarti and todofy his punar-vivah!!😃

Lol I know right! Uff I don't understand why some immature fans don't know how to move on ðŸ˜† and keep bringing GC into our forum again and again...*sigh*
DrashtiDhamiluv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@RED - ohhh so thats where u r coming from 🤣
pehle batana tha na 🤣...u r forcing me to give my views on GC but i m trying to control 🤣🤣...that body builder is happy in PV and Jhalak, so stop bringing him here ðŸ¤£

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
AADHIDEV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now all likes anti heros and its a new trend. From the starting people dint llike Mukund to be Madhubalas pair. All of us sure our RK will change and will be madly in love with her.
AADHIDEV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrashtiDhamiluv

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Gurmeet is totally busy dear he is in PV thn Jhalak rehersal etc. Edited by AADHIDEV - 11 years ago