Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
😆

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Yes it was Bittu..But even before that Mallik was being brutally beaten up by RK's men in front him. He didnt stop.Then RK said that  do anything or beat him but dont kill him or somethin..I dont exactly remember 🤔

This is  a dark LOVE STORY. Here Madhu will have to cross RK's aag ka dariya to even dare to love him😆   Till the time she realises her love, she'll forget what RK has done.

BTW you are barunroxx only, right?
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am not good in giving explanations so i can only say i love the way RK n Madhu are characterised, I love Rishbala...
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
its all about ishq aur junoon nd we want..to see..that btw rk n madhu..now they r most hott pair on telly..
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

😆

This is  a dark LOVE STORY. Here Madhu will have to cross RK's aag ka dariya to even dare to love him😆   Till the time she realises her love, she'll forget what RK has done.

BTW you are barunroxx only, right?

Yepp, I know..I am not blaming RK or anything. Thats the way he should be .After all its a show/story..
@black No..I am her bhatak ta hua aatma 😆..Answering the question is a bit risky here 😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: naina2010

The logic of Rishabala is senseless. CVs cannot show Madhubala falling in love with RK. She will never do it. She is deeply hurted and almost dead with her feelings for him.

At the most she can sympathise for RK once she knows his (which is more baseless if compared to what Madhubala life has seen)
RK will fall flat on his head once he knows the truth of what he did to Madhubala family and to her. That is why the dialogue was well said by Padmini. One day you will plead guilty and ask apologies for all the actions you did for madhubala and so it will stand true.

CVs if they have sense to add some logic to wht they are showing up now, they have to soon introduce one good male lead as Madhubala love interest wherein she will see some light in her life. And RK will remain as her friend going forward. May be they can show RK falling in love with Madhubala but which will be like an  one sided  affair.

No Indian viewers will like to see the Ruthless man turning into softhead and women falling in love with beast at all.

@Bold - Why? My mother is an Indian like me and she thinks that RK is only the hero. She never liked Mukund even though he was positive. Movies show very wrong portrayal of heroes. They always show that heroes are white and villains are black. But in real life everyone is GREY. And the story is very much making sense that is why we don't get Rishbala romance, unlike other shows where the leads romance unnecessarily🥱

Edited by chakku_chudail - 11 years ago
Shuguftahussain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

Rk has always been a arrogant and a bad guy but madhu challenged him over and over so thats why he tortures madhu because first madhu challenged him to put him in jail for hitting mukund and running away. She sended Rk to jail for 4 days so rk was pissed off at madhu and made her life hell by spreading rumours about him and madhu having an affair. madhu didn't stopped and slapped him again for all the rumours so rk got shammo beat up and blackmailed madhu to get her married to him so he can torture all he wants. Honestly i think madhu poked rk's ego after knowing his nature and she got torture in result. 0„2rk is a stubborn, conceded and a bad boy but madhu started everything.0„2

wow u gave very mature answer to that guy. Amazing i even lyke angery young men. Jus bekoz when they fall in love they vil gave life for her gf or wife and protects her frm other others. They do passanate love to there girlfrnds. Vo jo b kartay hai thoot k kartay hai.
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

@Bold - Why? My mother is an Indian like me and she thinks that RK is only the hero. She never liked Mukund even though he was positive. Movies show very wrong portrayal of heroes. They always show that heroes are white and villains are black. But in real life everyone is GREY. And the story is very much making sense that is why we don't get Rishbala romance, unlike other shows where the leads romance unnecessarily🥱

Its very obvious why your mother didnt like Mukund. He is potrayed as unglamorous, weak and did not stand in hardships with Madhubala. That is the real reason behind it. If they introduce a strong character who is from normal stream who can stand by at all odds with Madhubala i can say every one will support him as love of Madhu not RK.

Moreover everyone noticed in all the episodes that Mukund was in love with Madhubala but not Madhubala. She is never shown in any of those episodes that she is in love with Mukund. She just accepted Mukund and agreed as an arranged marriage. 

Even in real life or fiction no women can even think of falling in love with a man who has distroyed her family and her life by insulting the human emotions and most important the marriage institution itself. 

Does anyone in India / abroad will agree that as a marriage. Its so obvious as she is staying with him as his slave. And shameless he calls her biwi.  CVs ka bhi dimagi halat thik nahi lagtha. 😆

However only a woman who does not have any ethics or values in her life can only fall in love with RK. And i am sure Madhubala is not at all in that category as this was told very BOLDLY by Malik sister. I am sure you remember her words which everyone liked.

Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Simply opposite attract... 

i think you are IPKKND fan, if you watched that drama from begining than you must realize that arnav and rk are the product of same writer and arnav was more harsher in start...

rk printed his and  madhu pics but at least he said that they were in love but arnav leaked the photage portraying khushi as a very bad character women for which she had to leave the city and thats where shyam came after khushi as well. 

because of arnav, paya;'s wedding got cancelled as well and later he blackmailed khushi using payal ...so..????
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Simply opposite attract... 

i think you are IPKKND fan, if you watched that drama from begining than you must realize that arnav and rk are the product of same writer and arnav was more harsher in start...

rk printed his and  madhu pics but at least he said that they were in love but arnav leaked the photage portraying khushi as a very bad character women for which she had to leave the city and thats where shyam came after khushi as well. 

because of arnav, paya;'s wedding got cancelled as well and later he blackmailed khushi using payal ...so..????

No, Arnav was harsh only to Khushi but not with anyone else..He didnt cancel Payal's wedding..Infact he has helped Khushi's family in many occasions and was pretty nice to her father/mom and everyone else..He helped to save her father's life even...But yes he did force Khushi to marry cause of misunderstanding..Arnav is grey in all true sense..Anyways sorry for this discussion about IPK as this Madhubala forum..Madhubala has just started and we are yet to see RK's good sides..And yes the writers are the same and hence few similarities.
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Madhubala will be more interesting to watch, if they introduce the new male character lead as a love interest for Madhu.

Best would be our Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Chowdhary)
he can be introduced as an new upcoming hero in a film where Madhu will be the lead role. Or chould be introduced an film director, or producer.

Asli mazaa tab aayega.