Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: naina2010

The logic of Rishabala is senseless. CVs cannot show Madhubala falling in love with RK. She will never do it. She is deeply hurted and almost dead with her feelings for him.

At the most she can sympathise for RK once she knows his (which is more baseless if compared to what Madhubala life has seen)
RK will fall flat on his head once he knows the truth of what he did to Madhubala family and to her. That is why the dialogue was well said by Padmini. One day you will plead guilty and ask apologies for all the actions you did for madhubala and so it will stand true.

CVs if they have sense to add some logic to wht they are showing up now, they have to soon introduce one good male lead as Madhubala love interest wherein she will see some light in her life. And RK will remain as her friend going forward. May be they can show RK falling in love with Madhubala but which will be like an  one sided  affair.

No Indian viewers will like to see the Ruthless man turning into softhead and women falling in love with beast at all.

one more man in MB life 😲😕
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina2010

The logic of Rishabala is senseless. CVs cannot show Madhubala falling in love with RK. She will never do it. She is deeply hurted and almost dead with her feelings for him.

At the most she can sympathise for RK once she knows his (which is more baseless if compared to what Madhubala life has seen)
RK will fall flat on his head once he knows the truth of what he did to Madhubala family and to her. That is why the dialogue was well said by Padmini. One day you will plead guilty and ask apologies for all the actions you did for madhubala and so it will stand true.

CVs if they have sense to add some logic to wht they are showing up now, they have to soon introduce one good male lead as Madhubala love interest wherein she will see some light in her life. And RK will remain as her friend going forward. May be they can show RK falling in love with Madhubala but which will be like an one sided affair.

No Indian viewers will like to see the Ruthless man turning into softhead and women falling in love with beast at all.

wow superb👏 this is logic i must say😳 thats the reason Trps were low when leads were nt in same frame🥱 and u think cv's will do the same thing..seperate leads
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ashu chill maar yaar 🤣...i m planning to make a topic now to support RK 🤣🤣🤣
Onupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the story has just started. To get ur answer keep watching the show. U'll know how a beauty fall in love with a handsome and hot beast.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

<font size="2">🤣</font>

Ashu chill maar yaar 🤣...i m planning to make a topic now to support RK 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣
cv's ko agar logic kharidna hai to yahan aye, 2 rupaye kilo bhav se logon ke cowdung mind se logic le jaye😛
lol nishi go ahead..waiting for ur post🤣
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There have been many grey anti heroes on TV..In RK's case we are yet to see his good side..So I dont know whether we can say his character is grey or black right now..It must ''grey'' otherwise he wouldnt be the hero..Anyways even I cant understand how Madhu will fall in love with a man who nearly killed her father..But I guess love is blind 😆 Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

There have been many grey anti heroes on TV..In RK's case we are yet to see his good side..So I dont know whether we can say his character is grey or black right now..It must ''grey'' otherwise he wouldnt be the hero..Anyways even I cant understand how Madhu will fall in love with a man who nearly killed her father..But I guess love is blind 😆

yup u guessed it right😃
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

There have been many grey anti heroes on TV..In RK's case we are yet to see his good side..So I dont know whether we can say his character is grey or black right now..It must ''grey'' otherwise he wouldnt be the hero..Anyways even I cant understand how Madhu will fall in love with a man who nearly killed her father..But I guess love is blind 😆

@bold, it was Bittu who ordered the brutal beating of Shammu, not RK...

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _innocent_

@bold, it was Bittu who ordered the brutal beating of Shammu, not RK...

Yes it was Bittu..But even before that Mallik was being brutally beaten up by RK's men in front him. He didnt stop.Then RK said that  do anything or beat him but dont kill him or somethin..I dont exactly remember 🤔
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Because to love grey characters you need a brave and courageous heart and I think Madhu has got one😆

BTW what if RK is bad?😛 He is the hero of the show, hence Madhu has to love him 😆