India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sincere Question

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I have been watching all the episodes from the beginning for the first time. I want to ask you a question: how can you even think of liking a man like RK? Have you not seen what all Madhubala and her family has been through? Even then you think of them as a couple? How can one even think of such a thing. If I were Madhu I would never even go near him, forget about becoming his wife.

Please answer me, I am very touched by these episodes, I cannot understand how could a writer go to such depths of hatred, malice and humiliation?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06larimel22Nu_AduSabu0211MrManagementchinky353SiMi615SnakeEyesaan-rishkgmuTheGreenArrownaina2010vampires-lover-BreakingDown-desaitBasiliskGet-LostMiss.Colorfullundisclosed

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I am so tired to answer right now. I hope someone else answers lol.
Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OnupriyagennyMBinKuchKahe.sonia_koolkhan_Sparkles_Neelum.drashti

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Rk has always been a arrogant and a bad guy but madhu challenged him over and over so thats why he tortures madhu because first madhu challenged him to put him in jail for hitting mukund and running away. She sended Rk to jail for 4 days so rk was pissed off at madhu and made her life hell by spreading rumours about him and madhu having an affair. madhu didn't stopped and slapped him again for all the rumours so rk got shammo beat up and blackmailed madhu to get her married to him so he can torture all he wants. Honestly i think madhu poked rk's ego after knowing his nature and she got torture in result.  rk is a stubborn, conceded and a bad boy but madhu started everything. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

preetianand21ArShi_AbhIyaShuguftahussainlarimel22.SmokeySilence.vaani21Courageous_LeoBinKuchKahe.SheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikre_Sparkles_Neelum.drashtileelaa9

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Is it necessary to love only white or i can say sugary characters?? Where hero is only doing duppatta romance with his gf or wife??Ermm
is it any crime to like/love grey characters or antihero?? Don't they deserve love??
well, im nt touchy abt all those epis...this is A rated show for me, nt for kids and 'kamzor dil'

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

asp99ArShi_AbhIyamaaji89larimel22Nu_AduOnupriya.SmokeySilence.stressrelieffatim30SiMi615aan-rishMyAngelAbhayRenu13Courageous_Leoprava55663BasiliskGet-LostSunsetglowMiss.Colorfullsonia_koolkhanSheDevil_Darling_Dark_ChocolateEternal_StudCrazyGirl.21_Sparkles_BefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

Is it necessary to love only white or i can say sugary characters?? Where hero is only doing duppatta romance with his gf or wife??Ermm
is it any crime to like/love grey characters or antihero?? Don't they deserve love??
well, im nt touchy abt all those epis...this is A rated show for me, nt for kids and 'kamzor dil'
agree with you. actually now i hate good guys who romance their wives 24/7 and always nods their heads infront of their wives and follows every demand of their wives and all. bad boys are better because when bad guys fell in love then they become better since they stand up for their love and they are not afraid of anyone like rk. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaBrokenWingAngellarimel22.SmokeySilence.vaani21Courageous_LeoBasiliskEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ_Sparkles_CrazyGirl.21leelaa9

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
See RK is the first hero who is also an anti-hero. He is dark, arrogant and a pompous ass but he also has a soft child's heart inside him due to his past which he doesn't show to anyone bcz he hates getting sympathy. He himself doesn't know what he wants. 

And from the start, the makers have said that it's going to be a different kind of a love story that hasn't been shown yet. It's much more darker, intense and passionate than your average love stories and thus MB is called as the Beauty and the Beast love story.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaBrokenWingAngelNu_Adularimel22stressreliefvaani21SiMi615aan-rishCourageous_LeoGet-LostEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ_Sparkles_CrazyGirl.21leelaa9

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

agree with you. actually now i hate good guys who romance their wives 24/7 and always nods their heads infront of their wives and follows every demand of their wives and all. bad boys are better because when bad guys fell in love then they become better since they stand up for their love and they are not afraid of anyone like rk. 

LOL even I have a thing for bad boys...hate those heroes who only abide by their family or wife's wishes like we see on tv everyday. RK is totally a hatke hero which is why I love him Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyalarimel22vaani21Courageous_LeoEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ_Sparkles_CrazyGirl.21

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

</div><div>agree with you. actually now i hate good guys who romance their wives 24/7 and always nods their heads infront of their wives and follows every demand of their wives and all. bad boys are better because when bad guys fell in love then they become better since they stand up for their love and they are not afraid of anyone like rk.

lol thnx yup fed up of there kinda love stories, where in the name of love only crap romance is shown between so called hawt couples, just to grab viewers, TrpsLOL
this story is about 'ishq and junoo' nt 'love nd romance' Wink aur junoon aur ishq ki baat hai to RK jaisa beast nd madhu jaish beauty ki zaruqat padegi na?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaCourageous_Leo_Sparkles_CrazyGirl.21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index