•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I didnt understand this behavior of Nidhi.
For a married women Mangalsutra and Sindoor is very important.
Just becoz she had a huge arguement and left Ashu's house she isnt wearing MS and sindoor on one day and next day purposely hiding it from Ashu...

What does she exactly want to convey to Ashu here?
Isnt she taking this matter too far.

What if Ashu takes this seriously.

For any hubby it will be hurting to see his wife not wearing her suhaag ki nishaani.

Above lines are just my pov... your views?
Agree with u... i think our beliefs n traditions arent things to be played with..! ðŸ˜•
Agreed, it is inappropriate. Also, as even presented in the show, what's keeping them apart other then foolish pride. Not sure where this track is headed.
Agree Arathi, Nidhi could have taken other way to irritate him...
I excuse her when she forgot to wear the MS & sindoor when she rushed to the hosp at night - though it is surprising as till now she has always been wearing the MS - while sleeping also...Anyway that can still be excused
But not applying sindoor the next day was a bit too much...
Aarathi: 100% agree with you.. It ws really upsetting to see nidhi nt keen on wearing mangalsutra & sindoor.. I mean what's the reason to remove it?? I dnt think @ night while going to sleep women remove their mangalsutra or wipe their sindoor.. It ws really disgusting.. next day she hide the mangalsutra purposely frm ashu.. Bt what ws she trying to prove by it?? Good that ashu came to knw abt nidhi's intention & took it clamly...
I agree with you 100%.  Also noticed in today's SBB segment, she is not wearing her engagement ring.  So, now the ring too comes out.  What is the meaning of all this? Not a good move if you want to save your marriage.

Originally posted by kaks0211

<font color="#0000ff">I excuse her when she forgot to wear the MS & sindoor when she rushed to the hosp at night - though it is surprising as till now she has always been wearing the MS - while sleeping also...Anyway that can still be excused
</div><div>
<font color="#0000ff">But not applying sindoor the next day was a bit too much...</font></font>

I do agree. She knew Amar was flirting and this was like giving him a chance