India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

OMG - mahasangam episode (Page 2)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
how can arcna enjoy her own wedding??? sellfish ,,daughters happiness stelller  and shameless purvi back again karnazkar house  and if armann remarriage happen then arcna will go to canada then what purvi ??? u r the one who is in india  alonely live with aajji??? nonsense 

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
nothing matters to me and ekta had to do this..she separated ARVI she has to cover up!crap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
as i said before damage is done and it is beyong repair...she had already degraded arjun amd purvi's character...i hate this new arjun and purvi...they are so weak...!!
ekta cannot reapir these damage...even if she does the scars will always be seen..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikarashi85

hiANDsorry Groupbie
hiANDsorry
hiANDsorry

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

<font size="4">This happened at Ovi and Arjun's reception.Oh god ppl were congrating these too.Arjun looked fine to me and Archana too.</font>
<font size="4">Arjun looked nice in his indian attire but he looked ok not like any hurt guy who had been dumped on his wedding day by his love.</font>
<font size="4">Archana i believe was even smiling.</font>
<font size="4">Things looked normal and no one seemed to care abt Purvi.</font>
<font size="4">Sulochana and Dk were also there.</font>
<font size="4">Purvi did this all her her Aai and it looks like her Aai is already happy and enjoying.</font>
<font size="4">I dnt mean to offend anyone</font>

Just so you know the promos they show aren't the real scene from the episode. People will be dressed differently and most definitely act differently there. There are just little promos to give us a hint as to what may come. Those things happen but not exactly as they show it. So in the episode arjun will be sad or pissed not happy as they showed us

Ashlaika

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiANDsorry

Originally posted by ameilia

<font size="4">This happened at Ovi and Arjun's reception.Oh god ppl were congrating these too.Arjun looked fine to me and Archana too.</font>
<font size="4">Arjun looked nice in his indian attire but he looked ok not like any hurt guy who had been dumped on his wedding day by his love.</font>
<font size="4">Archana i believe was even smiling.</font>
<font size="4">Things looked normal and no one seemed to care abt Purvi.</font>
<font size="4">Sulochana and Dk were also there.</font>
<font size="4">Purvi did this all her her Aai and it looks like her Aai is already happy and enjoying.</font>
<font size="4">I dnt mean to offend anyone</font>

Just so you know the promos they show aren't the real scene from the episode. People will be dressed differently and most definitely act differently there. There are just little promos to give us a hint as to what may come. Those things happen but not exactly as they show it. So in the episode arjun will be sad or pissed not happy as they showed us

Yeah i understood that but a wedding reception now when Arjun clearly stated he did it for Purvi.I mean wat wrong with all of them. I am sure they all heard him saying he loves Purvi and not Ovi when Arjun was talking abt the flashbacks. How will this marriage work.It really seems bogus to me.

Edited by ameilia - 06 September 2012 at 9:17am
pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I seriously think that with all these characters and their history, the CVs can come up with very brilliant tracks and different too. Separation track is exactly same as Archana, Manav and Shravani.. and love tirangles are very common too. 

They have Varsha and Soham, Savita's lies, Teju who is angry at her mother for abandoning her but at the same time knows that she is a nice person, Ovi and Purvi stuck with the same guy who is not a bad person but did end up making a mistake to mislead Ovi. Now the question for these girls is family versus the guy. If Purvi wanted to sacrifice, she should have done it on day 1, saying that even though Arjun's love is genuine, the other side is her sister and family whose she was longing for. 

all these could have done so beautifully without so much negativity. I am not liking what Ovi is doing. she is Archana and Manav's daughters.. i was hoping that she will come around and they will be a happy family. 

They have enough negative characters like Punni, and Varsha. 

I wanted to see how in spite of having so much differences within the family (Manav, Archana and the kids) they stick together and fight the outsiders and at the same time try to resolve their differences. 

But the CVs are just going in circles with the same old tracks that we have been watching for past couple of years in PV and other shows.  

Edited by pujli07 - 06 September 2012 at 9:33am

Ashlaika

Go to top