Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

OMG - mahasangam episode

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skhushikulz19Saifliciouskarajekar

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
This happened at Ovi and Arjun's reception.Oh god ppl were congrating these too.Arjun looked fine to me and Archana too.
Arjun looked nice in his indian attire but he looked ok not like any hurt guy who had been dumped on his wedding day by his love.
Archana i believe was even smiling.
Things looked normal and no one seemed to care abt Purvi.
Sulochana and Dk were also there.
Purvi did this all her her Aai and it looks like her Aai is already happy and enjoying.
I dnt mean to offend anyone 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingsamjayissNafisarSuhasinnidolce123abhimgkhushikulz19Awesome2210--Jenelle--pari87..PlayfulKiss..jdronamrajuGarkhelsunForeverSHINeesoapwatcher1deejagiAshlaikaAnAvidReader

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

This happened at Ovi and Arjun's reception.Oh god ppl were congrating these too.Arjun looked fine to me and Archana too.
Arjun looked nice in his indian attire but he looked ok not like any hurt guy who had been dumped on his wedding day by his love.
Purvi did this all her her Aai and it looks like her Aai is already happy and enjoying.

I would rather wait till the epi gets aired before coming to a conclusion and bash Archu...Most of the time what is shown in promo does not exactly fit what is shown in the epi.And it is so true in PR case.
So I would wait to see what the situation is in reality in the epi.Sorry no offense meet Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycepujli07Awesome2210GarkhelsunGuggu_Mintynewt2007

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

I would rather wait till the epi gets aired before coming to a conclusion and bash Archu...Most of the time what is shown in promo does not exactly fit what is shown in the epi.And it is so true in PR case.
So I would wait to see what the situation is in reality in the epi.Sorry no offense meet Smile
No offence taken Jai.I know that promos are always misleading like the one we recently got with Arvi.U r rite we have to wait and see wat actually happens but a wedding reception when Arjun clearly doesn't love Ovi seems kinda crazy.All of them know why Arjun did wat he did so i guess no one will say anything...wait they cant do anything.Purvi has really broken my heart todayCry such dialogues omg and Arjun agreeAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeJaishankarAshlaikaAnAvidReader

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

No offence taken Jai.I know that promos are always misleading like the one we recently got with Arvi.U r rite we have to wait and see wat actually happens but a wedding reception when Arjun clearly doesn't love Ovi seems kinda crazy.All of them know why Arjun did wat he did so i guess no one will say anything...wait they cant do anything.Purvi has really broken my heart todayCry such dialogues omg and Arjun agreeAngry
So true yaar..Is a wedding reception necessary now ..I am so appalled with the entire scenario..How about finding Purvi and give her a smack for this non-sense first...Men in PR are the real suckers in this show thanks to Ekta..Manav-Arjun-DK duo are those spineless goats who will wave their head in the direction their lady love ask them to do so..Men are puppets in PR with no spine and no sense except follow blindly the path of shown by their lady love.
At least some anger towards Arjun - Ovi for this non-sense is expected from Manav n DK..Apart from being confused and baffled Manav has no role to play now a days and Archu seems to be totally lost and distraught in the pre-cap ..DK is no where shown or seen..The man is too busy going gaga over his devi's (Archu,Sulo) that everything is chill for him and Arjun another spineless goat following his role model uncle perfectly...D'oh
This entire marriage should have been ideally done after marriage..I never understood the need to do it so hurry and now i dont understand the need to have a grand reception party .
Purvi has created havoc and has given a tough competition to her Aai in mahaanta race.This time her Aai herself is also the victim..
What is Savita's exposure going to do now in this scenario no body knows..
Ekta likes to make men look total spineless and suckers especially in PR...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingmeghana1016MagicalPari

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

So true yaar..Is a wedding reception necessary now ..I am so appalled with the entire scenario..How about finding Purvi and give her a smack for this non-sense first...Men in PR are the real suckers in this show thanks to Ekta..Manav-Arjun-DK duo are those spineless goats who will wave their head in the direction their lady love ask them to do so..Men are puppets in PR with no spine and no sense except follow blindly the path of shown by their lady love.
At least some anger towards Arjun - Ovi for this non-sense is expected from Manav n DK..Apart from being confused and baffled Manav has no role to play now a days and Archu seems to be totally lost and distraught in the pre-cap ..DK is no where shown or seen..The man is too busy going gaga over his devi's (Archu,Sulo) that everything is chill for him and Arjun another spineless goat following his role model uncle perfectly...D'oh
This entire marriage should have been ideally done after marriage..I never understood the need to do it so hurry and now i dont understand the need to have a grand reception party .
Purvi has created havoc and has given a tough competition to her Aai in mahaanta race.This time her Aai herself is also the victim..
What is Savita's exposure going to do now in this scenario no body knows..
Ekta likes to make men look total spineless and suckers especially in PR...Ouch
@red so true.I think Arjun even mentioned that his Manav uncle is his idol/guru.Well he is indeed following in Manav Uncle's footsteps but the thing is Manav never married Shravani.So even Manav has a tough competition now thanks to Arjun.
Arjun did wat Manav couldnt marry another woman for the sake of the one they love.Shravani even had a baby which was Manav's real concern but Arjun takes the cake this time.
People have always been saying Arvi is the new Arman well after today's episode u be the judge of that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingJaishankarForeverSHINeeAshlaikaMagicalPari

stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
i also saw a promo somewhere where purvi was getting dressed in wedding attire and she was very happy. and she did the pheres with arjun and he was all smiles. and in the end, they showed archana in the middle, arvi on one side and ovi on the other. this gave me a lil hope for fri's ep

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetarvi2

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
They should not care about Purvi. There is a saying 'HE WHO LET HIMSELF BE INSULTED IS WORTHY OF BEING INSULTED'. As Purvi didn't care for herself she should not be cared by others.

<font size="4">This happened at Ovi and Arjun's reception.Oh god ppl were congrating these too.Arjun looked fine to me and Archana too.</font>
<font size="4">Arjun looked nice in his indian attire but he looked ok not like any hurt guy who had been dumped on his wedding day by his love.</font>
<font size="4">Archana i believe was even smiling.</font>
<font size="4">Things looked normal and no one seemed to care abt Purvi.</font>
<font size="4">Sulochana and Dk were also there.</font>
<font size="4">Purvi did this all her her Aai and it looks like her Aai is already happy and enjoying.</font>
<font size="4">I dnt mean to offend anyone</font>

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDNadaCinta

Go to top