The Sad story behind the Song "Sauda" From Raaz 3

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The song Sauda from Raaz 3
Its soo heart touching and beautiful but there is a sad story behind this song.

I dont know if you guys read it on song link on youtube!!!
But let me post it for you!!!

This song sung by Singer A Jay.Singer A Jay is no more in this world.he died on 5th feb 2012.he was just 26 yr old.I want to Share something tragic with u.A Jay came to India to search his girl friend.coz of major rift b/w them..A Jay tried his best to find her but couldn't..meanwhile he ruined his lungs(addicted to drink alcohol and drugs) due to which Doctors asked him not to sing anymore..But A Jay had to sing as he wanted his love back as his last wish was to dedicate a song to his beloved and SAD but True, A Jay died recording his third and last song.. Remembering his beloved RAAHI MANCHANDA... 😭

May he rest in peace!!! he had an amazing voice!!!

Edited by Jesmina.S - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't know there was a song called Sauda in Raaz 3. ðŸ˜•
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really????
There was no such a song call sauda? may be its tujhe mangha something...
But i feel sad for the guy!!!
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't heard the Raaz 3 songs properly actually, but none of the songs sound like Sauda from the little I have heard. Here is the Jukebox. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WQXXQlL9yU&feature=related

I am now curious about where the song is from.. if it's not from Raaz 3. It's nice though. And if the story is true, may his soul rest in peace. 

I looked at the track listing, and none of the songs is sung by Rahat, so I'm pretty sure this is fake. 
Edited by HotMess - 11 years ago