Pavitra Rishta

Where is Mr. Sense? DK? (Page 3)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by ramki1

DK is at dance school and practicing dance.. this time he will do dance with his Bahu..

Lucky DK, different pyaari bachchis but same gorgeous sambhandan!

Janhvi DK is practicing to impress his gorgeous Sambhandan...LOL..He probably knows Manav's pata his cut so why waste this oppurtunity when you have gorgeous single Sambhandan at the opposite..Already the man is going gaga over the Devi's especially Archu and he clearly advised Manav to get closure on Archu and his relationship.Well probably the man is thinking whats there to loose out here where the opposite side woman is dead gorgeous LOL
Manav is still under Savita's control..So assuming he is going to remain that ,why would DK a pratical man that he is loose this wonderful opportunity to show off some moves and impress his sambhandan and get to dance with her..Chance pe dance LOL..
DK is a silent killer ,for a change it wont hurt him to be a dance killer LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapisoapwatcher1shermaMagicalPariDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Varsha, I can justify the need for all characters in PR to be in rehab. They can be one happy family, all living together under one roof in a mental asylum. That would make for a great ending and would be just vindication for us viewers.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonanamitagloryzdolce123KalapiJaishankarAshlaikaMagicalPariDabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Varsha, I can justify the need for all characters in PR to be in rehab. They can be one happy family, all living together under one roof in a mental asylum. That would make for a great ending and would be just vindication for us viewers.

But Janhvi dear who will save the poor doctors in the asylum..They too will join the happy family in their wonderful re-union there LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaKalapisoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPariDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Jai Dk has been planning his moves for a while..

Eversince Arjun came to Manav's chawl and told him he loved Purvi...Manav pushed Archana and he put his hand on Archana's shoulder that was the beginning of his urge to surge for archana..

I would not pass by CVs that they will show him interested in Archu...This is exactly why he wants Manav to have closure with Archu...I had written this long back the Dk will take Archu from right under Manav's nose and he will not even know what hit him..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarKalapisoapwatcher1AshlaikashermaMagicalPari

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Jai Dk has been planning his moves for a while..

Eversince Arjun came to Manav's chawl and told him he loved Purvi...Manav pushed Archana and he put his hand on Archana's shoulder that was the beginning of his urge to surge for archana..

I would not pass by CVs that they will show him interested in Archu...This is exactly why he wants Manav to have closure with Archu...I had written this long back the Dk will take Archu from right under Manav's nose and he will not even know what hit him..LOL

so true Varsha..Start of another apavitra rishta again LOL,,Well I wont blame the guy Varsha ,who will reject such a tempting offer ,that too offered by her love himself in a gold platter...Guess DK's eyes just lit up seeing it and is now going gaga over the Devi..LOL
Guess he might be wondering ,well at least I can make my apavitra rishta come true if my son is unlucky,I dont have to be..LOL
Ashana would be planning to send some one from above to have a check on Mr DK soon LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapisoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPariDabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
And Varsha I see that u called me Jai may be for the first time instead of JS..LOL...IT is a  historic moment ROFL..What brought this change my dear LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 September 2012 at 12:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I keep reminding myself Specimens like Purvi do not exist in real life. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzAshlaikaDabulls23

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Where is DK in all this? I don't see him in the promo either? Did he
whisk Purvi away to safety after adopting her as his daughter?

When is the next Rakhi season? Is Purvi going to tie a Rakhi on Arjun's wrist and run after him saying 'dada', 'dada'?Unhappy

Good one, bee. That is all is left to be shown in this crappy serial !! Why bother about great love, let us just make them siblings !! Or worse, is it going to be saali is aadhi gharwali !! Yuck !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaMagicalPari

Go to top