India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Where is Mr. Sense? DK?

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Where is DK in all this?  I don't see him in the promo either?  Did he whisk Purvi away to safety after adopting her as his daughter?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-halfsonaMrinmoyeeramki1Axiomanju011Ashlaikabee5MagicalPariHuma-sashashyam

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Sorry sweetie he was in the promo... Standing next to Ovi and smiling too.

Besides if he adopted Purvi THAT would be an awkward household to wake up to in the morning. ROFL

Could you imagine them at the table for brekkie? LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsona--Jenelle--ramki1jdronamrajupari87Kalapisoapwatcher1Ashlaikabee5MagicalPariAnAvidReadersashashyam

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
DK likes Ovi .I remember him telling her she is the most beautiful girl in the world-correct me if i am wrong.
Purvi will get some explaining to do.I dnt know if DK will be forgiving but then again Arjun marrying Ovi was the original plan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1Kalapisoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPari

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
ahahah that would be like gossip girl - serena dan blair :P all in the family :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonasoapwatcher1MagicalPariDabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Jahnvi re same q I have where is Mr DK ..Well first of all he needs to come to the reailty world apart from going gaga over his Devi's (Archu,sulo) especially Archu .LOL..He has become silent admirer of Archu's beauty now...LOL
Another spineless goat is DK..How about DK all eager and excited about Purvi being his daughter in law and singing praises about the Devi's - Archu n Sulo show some anger..Guess not..He seems to be equally happy about Arjun - Ovi marriage .His son has married first secretly heeding to a senseless request from his lady love and that to the same girl he dumped.Wont DK even bother to ask questions that he is ready to come to the reception of Arjun - Ovi and is gaga and happy over it.so is DK reaction going to be let it go now ,that's it..Well when has DK ever reacted..The guy has been recently been a silent admirer of his Devi's (Archu,Sulo) especially Archu .
I feel so bad for Hiten..Sush left the show rightly before the court case fiasco began which lead to the long 18 year leap..
Guess Ekta coaxed Hiten in believing that his role is going to like the current confident Manav role that Sush left..Hell did Hiten imagine what's coming his way..Feel so bad for Hiten..Poor guy..Such a awesome actor been a fan of his from Kutumb days and now his role of Manav has become so degraded.Sush would be such a relieved man ,to quit a show in its peak takes guts and he wisely choose it.
Even Sush would be wondering what has Manav's character become..
Feel really sad that Ekta can treat her to go man Hiten for so many years like this.
I am hoping at least at least Manav is shown to be angry on them..let him accept them or do whatever he wants but at least show some anger towards Ovi and Arjun..
Manav - DK - Arjun duo are classic examples of spineless men goats who will do anything their lady love ask them to do.
One can give a hoots about his own daughter and come n do kanyadaan leaving her all alone knowing her state just coz his lady love requested him to do so senselessly
Another agrees to marries a girl he dumped before for his lady love just coz his lady love requested him for a senseless happiness that she thinks she is giving her Aai.
Another least bothered about anything ,all excited to have Purvi his daughter in law and being a silent admirer of his devi's comes to know that his son has married the girl he dumped in the name of senseless sacrifice is ready to just move on without asking questions and is all gaga and happy to have their reception and comes n inquires to Manav "IS there any issue"...
Men in PR unfortunately are the real suckers in this show thanks to Ekta 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonanamitagloryzjdronamrajusoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPari

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Where is DK in all this?  I don't see him in the promo either?  Did he whisk Purvi away to safety after adopting her as his daughter?

When is the next Rakhi season? Is Purvi going to tie a Rakhi on Arjun's wrist and run after him saying 'dada', 'dada'?Unhappy

Edited by bee5 - 05 September 2012 at 8:22pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonanamitagloryzramki1AxiomjdronamrajuKalapisoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalParisashashyamPerfangel5655rashi85Dabulls23

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

When is the next Rakhi season? Is Purvi going to tie a Rakhi on Arjun's wrist and run after him saying 'dada', 'dada'?Unhappy

July next year is the next one Bee. Hopefully PR will be off air by then and will save us that torture.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzramki1bee5soapwatcher1sashashyamMagicalPari

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Bee, that thought was running through my head but I dared not put it down.  ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzramki1AxiomAshlaikabee5sashashyamMagicalPari

Go to top