Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Million $ Question (Page 9)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Dabulls - thank you so much for opening this thread!!!!

Not only urs... but all 62 comments I had a blast with and was laughing over!!!

Congrats on becoming IF - Sizzler!!!

btw. from the moment I saw "saj dhaj ke" I started singing the song! I used to have a soft spot for Shahid.
You are welcome and thank u and Ashviklover for the congrats..

Yeah I love Shahid dancing on Sajh dajh ke tashan me rehna from Mausam...I like him...Big smile

After a day like yesterday many were angry-hurt and disappointed and people like me were more confused than ever with the  episode which did not jive...I think the purpose was served and we all had a blast...LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 September 2012 at 9:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
i got this post  just now LOL

Even i don't think Arjun is marrying Ovi but a seperation is for sure between ARVI

whether he marries ovi or not Purvi's behaviour of dumping him at the altar is unforgiivable 

if Arjun had any respect he would not touch her with a barge pole but then men in PR  have no self respectLOL

Also when women do something unforgivable Ekta's creatives quickly make her pregnant ...remember Archana was pregnant with the twins during the court case

then men become weak kneed and forgive them and accept their ' pyaar' although it means only giving and giving for the men

LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittym_mastiKalapiDabulls23

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I was bloody right  - Purvi DOES call Ovi 1st !!!! 
AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
yep ash she did call ovi first...and her dialogues in todays ep wer bullshit..."aai maine kuch galat nai kiya"(what i did ws nt wrong)...and blah blah blah...!!!
nd most surprising wer archu's dialogues.."purvi aaj to tu bohot badi ho gayi..tuni itna bada balidaan kar diya"(purvi u ve bcum so big and did a big sacrifice for me)...this ws ultimate crap..all wer crying hell..i wonder y cb's didnt play dat peedha maaji song..it would ve looked more emotional..!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapishermaAshlaikakoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

yep ash she did call ovi first...and her dialogues in todays ep wer bullshit..."aai maine kuch galat nai kiya"(what i did ws nt wrong)...and blah blah blah...!!!
nd most surprising wer archu's dialogues.."purvi aaj to tu bohot badi ho gayi..tuni itna bada balidaan kar diya"(purvi u ve bcum so big and did a big sacrifice for me)...this ws ultimate crap..all wer crying hell..i wonder y cb's didnt play dat peedha maaji song..it would ve looked more emotional..!!
LOL and to add to that Archu said "You made me so small compared to you Purvi by doing such a big balidaan-Tyaag"   I was rolling my eyes thruout Archu-Purvi hugging dialogues...Than the Queen B Sulo joined the hug too LOL

Tyaag-Balidaan ki murtiyon ko shadi nahi karni chahiye...Single hi rehna chahiye apne mommy dearest ke pallu pakad kar...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29m_mastiKalapiAshlaikasherma

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Kalapi

Varsha, not only that I saw Purvi was wearing a different earrings when calling Arjun and then in the rain scene'I remembered because I liked the first designLOL and thought Manju used to wear before the leapLOL'

Yes my long lost twino from Kumbh mela...GMTA  I noticed those earings too which had one layered jhumka but the one she was wearing when she met Arjun was longer one and not the same one...

bade bade shehro me aisi chhoti chhoti mistake to ho hi jaati hai...Chalo maaf karte hai LOL Yes manju did wear them Big smile
See...I told u soLOLLOLLOLLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiDabulls23

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
yeah me too i ws laughing while watching these scenes between K ladies...sulo's dialouge ws also superb haan..."archu isne sab kuch tere liye kiya samaj usko"(she did all this nly for u archa u havr to understand her..)
i ws so angry only one slap..she shud have given 2-3 more..and purvi gets wid this so easily..nor archu neither sulo said anything besides slapping her once..it ws frustating..ws happy seeing purvi suffer..!!
nw purvi has officially bcum ARCHANA version 2.0 who is lot better den her in this sacrificing shit...!!

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 06 September 2012 at 10:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiAshlaikaDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Varsha, not only that I saw Purvi was wearing a different earrings when calling Arjun and then in the rain scene'I remembered because I liked the first designLOL and thought Manju used to wear before the leapLOL'

Yes my long lost twino from Kumbh mela...GMTA  I noticed those earings too which had one layered jhumka but the one she was wearing when she met Arjun was longer one and not the same one...

bade bade shehro me aisi chhoti chhoti mistake to ho hi jaati hai...Chalo maaf karte hai LOL Yes manju did wear them Big smile
See...I told u soLOLLOLLOLLOLWink
And now the earrings are on Ovi's ear...how did that happenBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top