Million $ Question (Page 7)

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Kalapi

Varsha, not only that I saw Purvi was wearing a different earrings when calling Arjun and then in the rain scene'I remembered because I liked the first designLOL and thought Manju used to wear before the leapLOL'

Yes my long lost twino from Kumbh mela...GMTA  I noticed those earings too which had one layered jhumka but the one she was wearing when she met Arjun was longer one and not the same one...

bade bade shehro me aisi chhoti chhoti mistake to ho hi jaati hai...Chalo maaf karte hai LOL Yes manju did wear them Big smile

I know people have been complaining about lack of funds for actors' wardrobes, becharas, they recycle earrings too.Cry  Cannot blame Ekta now for desperately wanting to get the TRPs up, she needs the money badly! LOL

They have to recycle the earrings... how else will they keep up with the glycerin budget? ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonam_mastiAshlaikasoapwatcher1MagicalPariDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarp2

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Varsha, anything is possible in PR, I have learnt. <div></div>He ran through a drive through car wash dryer on his way back to the mantap.

Lol Jhanvi... Drive throug car wash LOL
It reminds me of my car which needs to wash as winter is approaching

Ashu, it was drizzling here earlier so I have spots that need to be washed out.  Cry

halfsonaAxiomsamarp2AshlaikaMagicalPariDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

The whole show seems like one blooper to me...like ekta probably writes every morning while sitting on the toilet seat for timepass. 

ROFL

abhimgAxiomsamarp2AshlaikaMagicalPariameilia

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
varsha di congrates for becoming  IF StunnerzClapClap.ur post is excellentLOLLOLthere r more thing i noticed
1.purvi first get ready as dulhan fully then she call arjun to marry oviShockedLOL[may b according to ekta purvi get ready she realise she shouldnt marry arjun but ya dulhan get up should show arjunLOLLOL
2.archana called purvi in parlour few moment back but so quickly all thing happenedLOLLOL first purvi call arjun-they confront-then call ovi-ovi also took make up as dulhan so quickly-then arjun ovi marryLOLClapClapClapekta tussi great hoROFLROFLROFLROFLi think arjun-ovi-purvi all use personal jet plane to move 1place to another placeLOLLOLnor how can they manage to go each otherROFLROFLROFLin mumbai they move like supermanLOLLOL
ROFLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaabhimgramki1Axiomsamarp2soapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPariameiliaAnAvidReaderDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

varsha di congrates for becoming  IF StunnerzClapClap.ur post is excellentLOLLOLthere r more thing i noticed
1.purvi first get ready as dulhan fully then she call arjun to marry oviShockedLOL[may b according to ekta purvi get ready she realise she shouldnt marry arjun but ya dulhan get up should show arjunLOLLOL
2.archana called purvi in parlour few moment back but so quickly all thing happenedLOLLOL first purvi call arjun-they confront-then call ovi-ovi also took make up as dulhan so quickly-then arjun ovi marryLOLClapClapClapekta tussi great hoROFLROFLROFLROFLi think arjun-ovi-purvi all use personal jet plane to move 1place to another placeLOLLOLnor how can they manage to go each otherROFLROFLROFLin mumbai they move like supermanLOLLOL
ROFLLOL
Thanks Poppy Darling Hug

Anything is possible in EKland and her juvenile delinquent CVs who were with Aliens while writing today's episode LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 September 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1AxiomAshlaikasushkita10MagicalPari

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
28.gif heres one PR writer

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sona2abhimgadittyhalfsonaramki1AxiomForeverSHINeeAshlaikaMAYURFAN001soapwatcher1MagicalPariAnAvidReaderDabulls23

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

28.gif heres one PR writer

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgsamarp2soapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPari

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari