Pavitra Rishta

Million $ Question (Page 6)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

@Dabulls23 and Laurie.
I have a feeling that something is definitely fishy.Something smells foul not Arjun though he got wet and magical dries offLOL.
I said this in another post why didn't they show Arjun and Ovi doing the wedding rituals?I mean Arjun just went up to Ovi and said well lets get married and she would be like oh Mera Arjun look an angel told me u wud marry me so look i already got on my wedding attire and jewellery.Dnt worry Arjun our marriage will only take 2 minutes LOL LOL.Seriously today's episode was like a puzzle but the pieces were out of place.
RIght on Ameilia

I wrote about the underlined in another topic this morning to Koolsadhu...As they did not show the wedding rituals itself in today's episode makes me not trust this...Just showing Ovi touching Archu's feet does not mean didly..LOL  UR post is funny LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartuabhimgramki1Axiomsoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPariameilia

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalonynnej

PR's magical, water-proof sherwani! LOL

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartuabhimgAxiomAshlaikasoapwatcher1MagicalPari

iheartu Senior Member
iheartu
iheartu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
And what was the special need to send Purvi to the parlour?? Archana managed to look beautiful for the wedding right at her home. So, why couldn't she use her skills to do her daughter's makeup? Wouldn't have that been more sentimental & valuable? Mother-daughter doing stuff together before the daughter is sent away??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaabhimgramki1AxiomForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1ameiliaMagicalPariAnAvidReaderDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Kalapi

Varsha, not only that I saw Purvi was wearing a different earrings when calling Arjun and then in the rain scene'I remembered because I liked the first designLOL and thought Manju used to wear before the leapLOL'

Yes my long lost twino from Kumbh mela...GMTA  I noticed those earings too which had one layered jhumka but the one she was wearing when she met Arjun was longer one and not the same one...

bade bade shehro me aisi chhoti chhoti mistake to ho hi jaati hai...Chalo maaf karte hai LOL Yes manju did wear them Big smile

I know people have been complaining about lack of funds for actors' wardrobes, becharas, they recycle earrings too.Cry  Cannot blame Ekta now for desperately wanting to get the TRPs up, she needs the money badly! LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaabhimgm_mastiramki1AxiomForeverSHINeesamarp2AshlaikaMagicalPariDabulls23

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Versha.ClapClap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ameilia

@Dabulls23 and Laurie.
I have a feeling that something is definitely fishy.Something smells foul not Arjun though he got wet and magical dries offLOL.
I said this in another post why didn't they show Arjun and Ovi doing the wedding rituals?I mean Arjun just went up to Ovi and said well lets get married and she would be like oh Mera Arjun look an angel told me u wud marry me so look i already got on my wedding attire and jewellery.Dnt worry Arjun our marriage will only take 2 minutes LOL LOL.Seriously today's episode was like a puzzle but the pieces were out of place.
RIght on Ameilia

I wrote about the underlined in another topic this morning to Koolsadhu...As they did not show the wedding rituals itself in today's episode makes me not trust this...Just showing Ovi touching Archu's feet does not mean didly..LOL  UR post is funny LOL
Varsha rite.Anything to lighten up the mood around here.When i came on and read the posts i was likeShockedShocked so much hurt and anger Arvi fans had and many seemed like they have exploded.Today doesnt seem like a good day for the world.So many angry people PR crew better gear up on more security b4 fans actually go there with pitch forksLOL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaadittyramki1Axiomsamarp2soapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPariDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartu

And what was the special need to send Purvi to the parlour?? Archana managed to look beautiful for the wedding right at her home. So, why couldn't she use her skills to do her daughter's makeup? Wouldn't have that been more sentimental & valuable? Mother-daughter doing stuff together before the daughter is sent away??

Then Purvi could not have snuck away to gift Arjun to Ovi.  Purvi had to be away from under Mother Hen's eyes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartuabhimgramki1AxiomMagicalPari

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by Kalapi

Varsha, not only that I saw Purvi was wearing a different earrings when calling Arjun and then in the rain scene'I remembered because I liked the first designLOL and thought Manju used to wear before the leapLOL'

Yes my long lost twino from Kumbh mela...GMTA  I noticed those earings too which had one layered jhumka but the one she was wearing when she met Arjun was longer one and not the same one...

bade bade shehro me aisi chhoti chhoti mistake to ho hi jaati hai...Chalo maaf karte hai LOL Yes manju did wear them Big smile

I know people have been complaining about lack of funds for actors' wardrobes, becharas, they recycle earrings too.Cry  Cannot blame Ekta now for desperately wanting to get the TRPs up, she needs the money badly! LOL
I guess she did not make enough with DP and KKHH with Shirt da button and Dil garden garden ho gaya LOL  needed some more Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartuabhimgramki1AxiomAshlaikasoapwatcher1MagicalPari

Go to top