India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Million $ Question (Page 4)

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
The whole show seems like one blooper to me...like ekta probably writes every morning while sitting on the toilet seat for timepass. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonapujli07deebasdramki1AxiomKalapiForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1MAYURFAN001ameiliaAnAvidReaderMagicalPariDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

Hey dabulls youve turned purple  , Congrats Party
Awww thanks lemme check...Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I did I did Big smile  Thank you so much...

Gosh 6 yrs and 25000 posts great going MOI The Stunning Diva Star

Thank you Sahil and S. Nina Hug

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 September 2012 at 8:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomKalapisoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPari

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Congrats Varsha!

Keep on keeping on! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAshlaikasoapwatcher1MagicalPari

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Another thing just came to me
Purvi left for the parlour in the morning and met Arjun in the night.
So Miss Purvi was probably cloning herself so the clone is the one who met Arjun because real Purvi is too scared.
How will u explain her being there for so long.In the salon maybe there is a secret passage to a plastic surgeonLOL
Purvi beta so much money u spent getting all decked up for nothing.Your Aai will be very angry with uLOL
Yep that too...I noticed it forgot to include it...Thanks for the post...

All for nothing yaar...THis is why I think whole episode today abt Ovi-Arjun marriage is hoax..Angry Blooper hi bloopers today...

Thanks Janhvi and Axiom for the wishes...Hug

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 September 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPari

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by ameilia

Another thing just came to me
Purvi left for the parlour in the morning and met Arjun in the night.
So Miss Purvi was probably cloning herself so the clone is the one who met Arjun because real Purvi is too scared.
How will u explain her being there for so long.In the salon maybe there is a secret passage to a plastic surgeonLOL
Purvi beta so much money u spent getting all decked up for nothing.Your Aai will be very angry with uLOL
Yep that too...I noticed it forgot to include it...Thanks for the post...

All for nothing yaar...THis is why I think whole episode today abt Ovi-Arjun marriage is hoax..Angry

Really? A hoax? Why?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapisoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPari

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Axiom with so many bloopers nothing adds up in my mind...Also just a gutt feeling...Something is off...Lets see what happens on friday..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaabhimgKalapisoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPari

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Axiom with so many bloopers nothing adds up in my mind...Also just a gutt feeling...Something is off...Lets see what happens on friday..

It's Laurie. Nice to meet you Big smile

It all does seem a bit shady, doesn't it?

Why wasn't Ovi elated when she came in with Arjun? I understand being nervous a little in the beginning but wouldn't she have been happier? Confused

halfsonaabhimgAshlaikasoapwatcher1MagicalPari

truecolor08 Newbie
truecolor08
truecolor08

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Originally posted by iheartu

Hahahahaha...Was flipping channels and just happened to catch the last bit of today's episode just right now, and this same million $ question popped in my head in the last scene when I saw Arjun all dried up.

And for Purvi The Great, what was the need for decking up so much and wasting $$ in the parlour if she didn't want to go ahead with the wedding?? Did she have some hope afterall that Arjun would refuse to accept her dumb and her dumber sister's offer and she eventually has to marry him so might as well be ready???

All I said during the rain ArVi sequence was "ridiculous"... How idiotic can one person be? or in this case, a show can be this nonsense... Ay ay ay. Ruined the whole concept of Pavitra.

@ bold- I was wondering the exact same. She only had two days to decide so I'm guessing she made her decision during the mehendi ceremony. And then she gets all "saaj dhaaj ke" and calls off the wedding. What a waste of time, money, and effort put into the wedding when no one even got married at that expensive place they booked. I think Archana was crying more for the fact that money was wasted for a wedding that didn't happen rather than for Purvi forcing Arjun to marry Ovi (ROFL). 

@bold: LOLLOL Couldn't agree more. Wasted so much $$...And why not? since it was probably not hers or her Aai/Aaji's. I kept wondering how were they running the Karanjkar household since neither Archana or Purvi were working. Months back there was a scene (during the whole Arjun-mechaninc thing) where Purvi was asking Archana's permission to do some tutoring and then she even went out with a file in her hand for interviews I am assuming..but what happened after that? Where was all the money for the wedding preparation, engagement, etc... coming from? 

halfsonaForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1MagicalPari

Go to top