India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Million $ Question (Page 2)

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
did arjun just go up to ovi and say hey ovi guess what its your lucky day, wanna get married? ROFL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

truecolor08shk281halfsonadolce123anju011pari87KalapiForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1aathyaameiliaAnAvidReaderMagicalPariDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalonynnej

PR's magical, water-proof sherwani! LOL

What about the Dhoti???  Waterproof too? Wink Than old men don't need depends...Just wear WP dhoti and protection hi protection LOL

Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123KalapiForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1nalonynnejFireLordPhoenixMagicalPariAfss_94

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

The aliens zapped him dry when they dropped him off!

Even Aliens did not want ULA in their land so they zapped him dry and dropped him back WinkLOL Weaklings are not allowed inMars although Men are supposed to be from Mars Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomForeverSHINeeKalapiAshlaikaMagicalPari

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Varsha, Ekta should patent those WP dhotis, she will mint more money than with her shows! 

Yes, I wish Arjun had been put through the wringer, senseless guy. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07KalapiAshlaikaMagicalPariDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartu

Hahahahaha...Was flipping channels and just happened to catch the last bit of today's episode just right now, and this same million $ question popped in my head in the last scene when I saw Arjun all dried up.

And for Purvi The Great, what was the need for decking up so much and wasting $$ in the parlour if she didn't want to go ahead with the wedding?? Did she have some hope afterall that Arjun would refuse to accept her dumb and her dumber sister's offer and she eventually has to marry him so might as well be ready???

Seriously yaar why did she need to get all decked up...Salon, Gajra and saree all that?  If she was not marrying Arjun...May be she wanted him to have glance at what he will be missing...Sajh dajh ke tashan me rehna is what she has learned from her Mommy dearest WinkLOL

All I said during the rain ArVi sequence was "ridiculous"... How idiotic can one person be? or in this case, a show can be this nonsense... Ay ay ay. Ruined the whole concept of Pavitra.

Yep they sure did butchered arjun and the whole show-concept long back..2 yrs back precisely..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

truecolor08halfsonaKalapiForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixAnAvidReaderMagicalPari

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Varsha, not only that I saw Purvi was wearing a different earrings when calling Arjun and then in the rain scene…I remembered because I liked the first designLOL and thought Manju used to wear before the leapLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixMagicalPariDabulls23

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartu

Hahahahaha...Was flipping channels and just happened to catch the last bit of today's episode just right now, and this same million $ question popped in my head in the last scene when I saw Arjun all dried up.

And for Purvi The Great, what was the need for decking up so much and wasting $$ in the parlour if she didn't want to go ahead with the wedding?? Did she have some hope afterall that Arjun would refuse to accept her dumb and her dumber sister's offer and she eventually has to marry him so might as well be ready???

All I said during the rain ArVi sequence was "ridiculous"... How idiotic can one person be? or in this case, a show can be this nonsense... Ay ay ay. Ruined the whole concept of Pavitra.

@ bold- I was wondering the exact same. She only had two days to decide so I'm guessing she made her decision during the mehendi ceremony. And then she gets all "saaj dhaaj ke" and calls off the wedding. What a waste of time, money, and effort put into the wedding when no one even got married at that expensive place they booked. I think Archana was crying more for the fact that money was wasted for a wedding that didn't happen rather than for Purvi forcing Arjun to marry Ovi (ROFL). 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 05 September 2012 at 8:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

truecolor08halfsonapari87Kalapisoapwatcher1MAYURFAN001AshlaikaMagicalPariAnAvidReaderDabulls23

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Hey dabulls youve turned purple  , Congrats Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgKalapisoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPariDabulls23

Go to top