Million $ Question - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nalonynnej

PR's magical, water-proof sherwani! πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Kalapi

And now the earrings are on Ovi's ear...how did that happenπŸ˜ƒ
I guess Purvi gave Ovi her earings but than to see Arjun Purvi had to look all dolled up for wedding so she got new longer earings πŸ˜†

Now I see U, Kools and I are the triplet who got seperated in Kumbh Mela...Lol Mom had really long labor between all 3 of us πŸ˜†  Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's episode with Karanjkar home seen after Slap was very comical πŸ˜›  Wonder if Anki , Asha or Sulo feels stupid acting to be mahaan which is totally unrealistic in these day and age 😳
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I guess Purvi gave Ovi her earings but than to see Arjun Purvi had to look all dolled up for wedding so she got new longer earings πŸ˜†

Now I see U, Kools and I are the triplet who got seperated in Kumbh Mela...Lol Mom had really long labor between all 3 of us πŸ˜†  Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's episode with Karanjkar home seen after Slap was very comical πŸ˜›  Wonder if Anki , Asha or Sulo feels stupid acting to be mahaan which is totally unrealistic in these day and age 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Varsha, today's dialogues were just comical, especially Sulo darlingπŸ˜ƒβ€¦..uff, felt like slapping each and every character today (except SavitaπŸ˜‰, from her POV and age, I think, she was right as she know Ovi/Arjun over time will learn to live together, my POV), but otherwise, some episodeπŸ˜•.

I am happy though that all the speculations on Ovi not married to Arjun can be put to rest now….πŸ˜ƒ

btw was that a tummy hole i saw through a see through sari today ...isnt it odd for a 50+ middle class woman .she is not a fashion model ..why dont the make up artists stay true to character age and the class in society
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

btw was that a tummy hole i saw through a see through sari today ...isnt it odd for a 50+ middle class woman .she is not a fashion model ..why dont the make up artists stay true to character age and the class in society
GMTA  u truly are my triplet...Noticed thru the net saree...πŸ˜†
What abt belly button?  The whole get up was waaay Over done for mother on daughter's wedding when she is at the divorce court for it being final any minute...😳
I dont understand much about fashion but i was totally zappedπŸ˜†
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I dont understand much about fashion but i was totally zappedπŸ˜†
Fashion is current

Archana looked gorgeous if she were 25-40 with a beautiful body...But we all know @ 50+ one can be beautiful and graceful but not a perfect body...So as Ankita she looked gorgeous but for Archana she was waay tooo dressed younger IMHO..  She looked way better than Purvi and Ovi combined πŸ˜†
yes, its too much deck-up for a 50+ woman...

the chudi cermony day after court scene...archu tied her hair and put gajra...did you see that, it was almost backless blouse...

the decking-up of this character is making more hate for this character by audience...

Arjun must have carried another pair of clothes & hair dryer with him while meeting purvi as anything can happen after meeting mother archana & daughter purvi, smrt guy huh!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dabulls23

GMTA  u truly are my triplet...Noticed thru the net saree...πŸ˜†
What abt belly button?  The whole get up was waaay Over done for mother on daughter's wedding when she is at the divorce court for it being final any minute...😳

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Seriously Varsha n Kool, don't know about Marathi wedding, but Moms from the state I come from, tone down quite a bit on daughter's wedding night...Archana looked way too decked up as the MILπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ