Million $ Question - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
varsha di congrates for becoming  IF Stunnerz👏👏.ur post is excellent😆😆there r more thing i noticed
1.purvi first get ready as dulhan fully then she call arjun to marry ovi😲😆[may b according to ekta purvi get ready she realise she shouldnt marry arjun but ya dulhan get up should show arjun😆😆
2.archana called purvi in parlour few moment back but so quickly all thing happened😆😆 first purvi call arjun-they confront-then call ovi-ovi also took make up as dulhan so quickly-then arjun ovi marry😆👏👏👏ekta tussi great ho🤣🤣🤣🤣i think arjun-ovi-purvi all use personal jet plane to move 1place to another place😆😆nor how can they manage to go each other🤣🤣🤣in mumbai they move like superman😆😆
🤣😆
Originally posted by poas

varsha di congrates for becoming  IF Stunnerz👏👏.ur post is excellent😆😆there r more thing i noticed
1.purvi first get ready as dulhan fully then she call arjun to marry ovi😲😆[may b according to ekta purvi get ready she realise she shouldnt marry arjun but ya dulhan get up should show arjun😆😆
2.archana called purvi in parlour few moment back but so quickly all thing happened😆😆 first purvi call arjun-they confront-then call ovi-ovi also took make up as dulhan so quickly-then arjun ovi marry😆👏👏👏ekta tussi great ho🤣🤣🤣🤣i think arjun-ovi-purvi all use personal jet plane to move 1place to another place😆😆nor how can they manage to go each other🤣🤣🤣in mumbai they move like superman😆😆
🤣😆
Thanks Poppy Darling 🤗

Anything is possible in EKland and her juvenile delinquent CVs who were with Aliens while writing today's episode 😆
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sahil70

heres one PR writer

🤣 🤣 🤣
thanx dabulls23 for opening this thread. it changed my mood completely
Originally posted by PariD

thanx dabulls23 for opening this thread. it changed my mood completely

That it did. The tone of the posts went from disgruntled and disheartened to light hearted fun.
PariD its my pleasure...I wanted to open it this morning but was out most of the day so thought why not end the day with better spirit as I feel the whole episode was garbage-hoax...

We all came together Arjun-Purvi fans, non fans, ArMan fans and others just to have few laughs..😃
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kalapi

Varsha, not only that I saw Purvi was wearing a different earrings when calling Arjun and then in the rain scene'I remembered because I liked the first design😆 and thought Manju used to wear before the leap😆'

And the same jhumka earring is Ovi wearing for wedding...
may be along with Arjun, purvi also handed her jhumka to ovi...

I guessed they will show rain sequence...but thought how will they how dried clothes...but they always surprise me😆

rofl...guys u all r damn funny... 🤣 🤣 🤣
btw congrats dabullas23 for bcuming IF stunnerz..
👏 ...and also thku fr opening this thread...
🤣 🤣 🤣 hehe archana wuld be more angry dat purvi wasted all her money in her sajna dhajna hehe dat ws epic...!!
Originally posted by sahil70

heres one PR writer

Hahaha.. Hilarious!!!! Green monstors so rightly resemble the creatives... No wonder Arjun's clothes and hair got dried up.. Ovi got ready in 0 mins .. It's the aliens working their magic...

These alien cvs can do anything... After all they believe and worship god Ekta.. Ekta bestows upon them her ever divine power to write magical scripts..

I am loving this thread... Haha

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Ashu, it was drizzling here earlier so I have spots that need to be washed out.  😭

Yaa same here😆..those spots looks weird on car...this week lots of rain & thunderstorm we had., that day i was driving..cant c anything what is front😲