Pavitra Rishta

Million $ Question - Page 4

truecolor08 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: salvatore-nina

@ bold- I was wondering the exact same. She only had two days to decide so I'm guessing she made her decision during the mehendi ceremony. And then she gets all "saaj dhaaj ke" and calls off the wedding. What a waste of time, money, and effort put into the wedding when no one even got married at that expensive place they booked. I think Archana was crying more for the fact that money was wasted for a wedding that didn't happen rather than for Purvi forcing Arjun to marry Ovi (🀣). 

@bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Couldn't agree more. Wasted so much $$...And why not? since it was probably not hers or her Aai/Aaji's. I kept wondering how were they running the Karanjkar household since neither Archana or Purvi were working. Months back there was a scene (during the whole Arjun-mechaninc thing) where Purvi was asking Archana's permission to do some tutoring and then she even went out with a file in her hand for interviews I am assuming..but what happened after that? Where was all the money for the wedding preparation, engagement, etc... coming from? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Dabulls23 and Laurie.
I have a feeling that something is definitely fishy.Something smells foul not Arjun though he got wet and magical dries offπŸ˜†.
I said this in another post why didn't they show Arjun and Ovi doing the wedding rituals?I mean Arjun just went up to Ovi and said well lets get married and she would be like oh Mera Arjun look an angel told me u wud marry me so look i already got on my wedding attire and jewellery.Dnt worry Arjun our marriage will only take 2 minutes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Seriously today's episode was like a puzzle but the pieces were out of place.
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ameilia

@Dabulls23 and Laurie.

I have a feeling that something is definitely fishy.Something smells foul not Arjun though he got wet and magical dries offπŸ˜†.
I said this in another post why didn't they show Arjun and Ovi doing the wedding rituals?I mean Arjun just went up to Ovi and said well lets get married and she would be like oh Mera Arjun look an angel told me u wud marry me so look i already got on my wedding attire and jewellery.Dnt worry Arjun our marriage will only take 2 minutes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Seriously today's episode was like a puzzle but the pieces were out of place.

@ red  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Varsha, anything is possible in PR, I have learnt. <div></div>He ran through a drive through car wash dryer on his way back to the mantap.

Lol Jhanvi... Drive throug car wash πŸ˜†
It reminds me of my car which needs to wash as winter is approaching
truecolor08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hahahahhahah good one ...SR indeed πŸ˜†

EK is Alien herself so she comes up something us mere mortals can never comprehend...So laagey raho aur dekhte jaao...

This topic is just to get people to laugh a little as many fans are stressed and tensed...I am the Savita in disguise 😭 to make u all laugh a little πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›Thanks for making this topic. I always have fun reading & talking about the bloopers in the hindi tv shows. Or else, I have no interest or whatsoever in this show anymore. It has gone down the drain for me. 
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have so many million $ questions for today...

1. why purvi has to deck-up in navvari saree
2. why the other girl getting parlor work more than the bride...
3. how ovi got ready that fast
4. how everyone left ovi, it is the most imp day and ovi had attempted for suicide, and no one is worried where ovi went...
5. not only arjun cloths are dry, whole his makeup is upto mark...nice hair style...and ovi is also not went
6. why CV's didn't write any script for manav, not even script for his expression to see married ovi
7. archu and sulo don't have any work at mandap why they need to leave purvi in parlor
8. manav gave such a big alimony why cannot they afford getting parlor lady to home
9. where did admirable dad DK went...out of the picture...
Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Axiom

It's Laurie. Nice to meet you πŸ˜ƒ

It all does seem a bit shady, doesn't it?

Why wasn't Ovi elated when she came in with Arjun? I understand being nervous a little in the beginning but wouldn't she have been happier? πŸ˜•

Hi Laurie nice to meet u too...Call me Varsha

Yes I noticed that too...If Ovi was getting to marry Arjun than why was she not happy and excited...Why did she have a zombie look...Tooo many things do not add up today...either it is someone's dream in PR or we all have been day dreaming LOL πŸ˜†

Fabulous list of Million $ Qs Masti...πŸ‘  We all have same Qs and this is why I am not believing any thing which is shown in today's episode...😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: m_masti

i have so many million $ questions for today...

1. why purvi has to deck-up in navvari saree
2. why the other girl getting parlor work more than the ride...
3. how ovi got ready that fast
4. how everyone left ovi, it is the most imp day and ovi had attempted for suicide, and no one is worried where ovi went...
5. not only arjun cloths are dry, whole his makeup is upto mark...nice hair style...and ovi is also not went
6. why CV's didn't write any script for manav, not even script for his expression to see married ovi
7. archu and sulo don't have any work at mandap why they need to leave purvi in parlor
8. manav gave such a big alimony why cannot they afford getting parlor lady to home
9. where did admirable dad DK went...out of the picture...

I was wondering same thing πŸ˜† .. They sent bride alone in Parlour & no one accompanies her???
& just few hrs before wedding y they sent her out?
Can't they bring Parlour lady home????
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hi Laurie nice to meet u too...Call me Varsha

Yes I noticed that too...If Ovi was getting to marry Arjun than why was she not happy and excited...Why did she have a zambie look...Tooo many things do not add up today...either it is someone's dream in PR or we all have been day dreaming LOL πŸ˜†

More like the Twilight Zone πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ameilia

@Dabulls23 and Laurie.

RIght on Ameilia

I wrote about the underlined in another topic this morning to Koolsadhu...As they did not show the wedding rituals itself in today's episode makes me not trust this...Just showing Ovi touching Archu's feet does not mean didly..πŸ˜†  UR post is funny πŸ˜†