Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Varsha, Ekta should patent those WP dhotis, she will mint more money than with her shows! 

Yes, I wish Arjun had been put through the wringer, senseless guy. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iheartu

Hahahahaha...Was flipping channels and just happened to catch the last bit of today's episode just right now, and this same million $ question popped in my head in the last scene when I saw Arjun all dried up.

And for Purvi The Great, what was the need for decking up so much and wasting $$ in the parlour if she didn't want to go ahead with the wedding?? Did she have some hope afterall that Arjun would refuse to accept her dumb and her dumber sister's offer and she eventually has to marry him so might as well be ready???

Seriously yaar why did she need to get all decked up...Salon, Gajra and saree all that?  If she was not marrying Arjun...May be she wanted him to have glance at what he will be missing...Sajh dajh ke tashan me rehna is what she has learned from her Mommy dearest ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

All I said during the rain ArVi sequence was "ridiculous"... How idiotic can one person be? or in this case, a show can be this nonsense... Ay ay ay. Ruined the whole concept of Pavitra.

Yep they sure did butchered arjun and the whole show-concept long back..2 yrs back precisely..
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Varsha, not only that I saw Purvi was wearing a different earrings when calling Arjun and then in the rain sceneโ€ฆI remembered because I liked the first design๐Ÿ˜† and thought Manju used to wear before the leap๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆ

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iheartu

Hahahahaha...Was flipping channels and just happened to catch the last bit of today's episode just right now, and this same million $ question popped in my head in the last scene when I saw Arjun all dried up.

And for Purvi The Great, what was the need for decking up so much and wasting $$ in the parlour if she didn't want to go ahead with the wedding?? Did she have some hope afterall that Arjun would refuse to accept her dumb and her dumber sister's offer and she eventually has to marry him so might as well be ready???

All I said during the rain ArVi sequence was "ridiculous"... How idiotic can one person be? or in this case, a show can be this nonsense... Ay ay ay. Ruined the whole concept of Pavitra.

@ bold- I was wondering the exact same. She only had two days to decide so I'm guessing she made her decision during the mehendi ceremony. And then she gets all "saaj dhaaj ke" and calls off the wedding. What a waste of time, money, and effort put into the wedding when no one even got married at that expensive place they booked. I think Archana was crying more for the fact that money was wasted for a wedding that didn't happen rather than for Purvi forcing Arjun to marry Ovi (๐Ÿคฃ). 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dabulls youve turned purple  , Congrats ๐Ÿฅณ
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Dabulls for becoming an IF Stunnerz and for the color change !
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Varsha, congrats!!  Dazzler to Stunner! 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil70

synthetic rain drops๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahahhahah good one ...SR indeed ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ameilia

more questions

How did he marry Ovi that fast?
I mean Purvi was at the parlour and then she met Arjun.By the time this confrontation was over it would have been time for Purvi to come back.So how come Ovi is all dressed up as a bride and then got married to Arjun?In PR there is always something out of place.
Did they freeze time/travel in a time machine or something.

EK is Alien herself so she comes up something us mere mortals can never comprehend...So laagey raho aur dekhte jaao...

This topic is just to get people to laugh a little as many fans are stressed and tensed...I am the Savita in disguise ๐Ÿ˜ญ to make u all laugh a little ๐Ÿ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Varsha, Ekta should patent those WP dhotis, she will mint more money than with her shows! 

Yes, I wish Arjun had been put through the wringer, senseless guy. 

EK can make WP prestitched nav vaari sarees too...
Protection hi protection beshumaar ๐Ÿ˜†
I was just thinking abt opening my own line of WP Dhotis and pajamas ๐Ÿ˜†  Pants too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Janhvi u r tooo much LOL
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's a bloopers..it happened in many times in PR.