More secrets...Prashant??

poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone!! I'm not a regular on this forum, but I have an idea I thought I'd bring up. Sorry if this has already been mentioned!!!

If the secret is just that Aarti stayed out late with Aman, I don't see how that would cause such a reaction on Yash's part. As he hasn't even yet admitted ANY feelings for Aarti, it seems a stretch to go from getting her dress back to assuming she betrayed "their relationship". 

Here's my guess:

What do we know?
1. When Aarti and Aman came back, no one was at the house.
2. Yash and the kids had to stay at the friend's house (for the b-day party).
3. They had to take Ansh to the doctor.
4. The driver came with the dress.
5. Yash got angry and decided to come back home.

Warning: this is a BIG leap!

What if Yash found out about Prashant when he and the kids went for the birthday at the friend's house? This is a SUPER big leap, because it assumes that either Prashant or someone who knows him and Aarti were there, but I think learning that Aarti is a divorcee instead of a widow could cause this reaction. This would really be a dhoka. Remember when Aman tells him he's really brave to leave Aarti alone with him, and Yash says that he trusts in their relationship? I did actually believe him when he said that. Yash can be jealous because of Prashant, but I don't think that would cause him to distrust Aarti...And maybe this is why he is not telling anyone about why he's angry with Aarti..

What do you guys think? Did I just pull this out of thin air?? (I did kinda..) Let me know if I'm waaay off base here. I don't think I watched the episode where Prashant came back, so I might have missed something...

Pooja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with ur opinion. It could hv happen!