Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

More big happened.Yash should speak (Page 5)

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
yup rite di
somewhere i think the reason behind yash s anger is not this much simple there are more things to be unfolded and wo sirf yash he bata sakta hai k wo angry kyun hai

so let s see aagay kya hota hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VEENAGOPAL

bianca11 Newbie
bianca11
bianca11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
guys i seriously think that something would have happened during the birthday function attended by yash in mumbai.pls do note that prashant lives in mumbai also. n maybe he would have attended the same birthday part n confronted yash??n so yash is pissed off because he knows that aarthi is a divorcee n not a widow?but he does not want to reveal it to his parents or family, because I'm sure the Scindia family will throw her out of the house..what do you guys think? i need some view on this pls...

VEENAGOPAL

abhialka Senior Member
abhialka
abhialka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I too think that coming late cannot be the sole reason of his anger. Something big must be bothering him. Yes, related to Aarti of course but jealously might just be the part of it and not the complete reason. Yes, it could irk any husband if he comes to know from others that his wife was out with a man till 3 am but it cannot lead to depression, not in any case. He may get angry but going to depression and punishing himself is little too much for this reason. I think, those gundas which we saw in Mumbai may play a role here. CVs cant just that plot after creating such big thing out of it. I hope CVs come out with something totally unexpected and happily surprising.

Waiting for today's episode

VEENAGOPAL

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Nice post di, am sure aman-arti matter is not the reason of Yash's enger.

VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhialka

I too think that coming late cannot be the sole reason of his anger. Something big must be bothering him. Yes, related to Aarti of course but jealously might just be the part of it and not the complete reason. Yes, it could irk any husband if he comes to know from others that his wife was out with a man till 3 am but it cannot lead to depression, not in any case. He may get angry but going to depression and punishing himself is little too much for this reason. I think, those gundas which we saw in Mumbai may play a role here. CVs cant just that plot after creating such big thing out of it. I hope CVs come out with something totally unexpected and happily surprising.

Waiting for today's episode

should wait and watch dear
Rheva Senior Member
Rheva
Rheva

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged

sorry frens i don't think so. there only two thing either dairy or us raat (late nite returns with aman).

1. if he read the dairy ... why he have to say us raat mantra (bcoz cleary we know thats there is no chances to yash read the dairy at that nite, i mean the last nite in mumbai)

2. us raat (late nite returns with aman) ... when Yash breaking the dining table's glass and blood coming out from his hand. Yash said, it was not asmall matter that you can't remember.

Mittal said about yash and current running track between arya...

</div>
<div>

In couple of episodes yash will realize what he has done to aarthi is wrong and repent for it...What next going to happen...Yash is confused and he definetly fall for her..but not realized its love...It is in comfort level but after mumbai track he started to eraze arpita memory...In upcoming epis...yahs will be in mess of present aarthi with past arpita...what he is going to do...

so the misunderstanding is more to the late nite return, what you guys think? i believe that he was trapwith his own feelings. sorry if I made some grammar mistakes.

P/S: misunderstanding that i hv mention above is yash think that aarti hide the late returns with aman or she go with aman wiithout inform him and not that he doubting her.

Edited by Rheva - 06 September 2012 at 3:25am

pal_maan

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
 I too don't think its not just that she came back home late, Yash is angry, there is something more Ouch

Also according to the spoilers he is not doubting Arati and Aman, so lets wait...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maanVEENAGOPAL

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I too think that the reason is totally different from what we are thinking. Yes, this Aman factor or Aarti coming late might have acted as fuel to the main reason but it really cant be the sole reason. C'mon yaar, they have made Yash go through so much, I mean to a level that he needed a psychiatrist, so semthing big must have happened. And soon Yash will speak about it and everything will get cleared.

And I enjoyed the flashback sooo mcuh. Didnt, actually couldnt much focus on TT game, was busy drooling over Yash you see.  

VEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index