Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

More big happened.Yash should speak (Page 2)

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivyaMishty

Awesome analysis veena ka...Loved ur Positivity...
Guru n Aadesh was in their Best in Yesterday episode...they are super...
Special Appreciation for my yashu..!!!!
Kratika she is Mindblowing...!!
Loved the epi to the core...
N Agree with u tat somthng big has happened tat makes yash is Angry...It was not because of AMAN ...I think so...
N i found a clue through my Videocon D2h Info tat "Total Family will doubts aarti but YASH clears air"
I think yash will Speak in upcoming episode!!!!

Thanks Divvv...OMG u made my day with this videocon spoiler...please make a topic with athis spoiler...wahooo yash clears Air it means he never misunderstood her.mera yash yeisa kar bhi nahi sakthaLOL...Now i have a doubt he read her diary...OMG gay3 asking her toi change him...OMGGG

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-..Apz..

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

N Agree with u tat somthng big has happened tat makes yash is Angry...It was not because of AMAN ...I think so...
N i found a clue through my Videocon D2h Info tat "Total Family will doubts aarti but YASH clears air"

Thanks Divvv...OMG u made my day with this videocon spoiler...please make a topic with athis spoiler...wahooo yash clears Air it means he never misunderstood her.mera yash yeisa kar bhi nahi sakthaLOL...Now i have a doubt he read her diary...OMG gay3 asking her toi change him...OMGGG

Yup veena ka...iam too happy after reading this...
know yash will not do this...!!!
ok veena ka...going to clg bye!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Bye shall i make a topic with this spoiler saying that u said divya
-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Guys...Morning.yesterday was a blend of sweet and emotional oneSmile

Flashbacks in Mumbai totally sweetSmile.Oh God Damn lovable Yash while playing the TT...hahahha we got a AarYa moment alsoLOL when AarTi came ran and hold his handLOL...Yashu totally in a small Jealous with AmanLOL..Guru was brilliant in those scenesClap

So AarTi Aman thinbks YASH is angry because he came to know that she came late home 3.00 after visiting the temple...hmm Yash went to some Birthday Party with kidsOuch...Have u all headr from AArTi she sadi YAsh and kids came home after her home returnOuchnow i got a strong feeling that something had happened in that birthday party...AarTi says Ansh got hurtConfused all these things are to be notedOuch

So all thinks that he was MU AArTi for coming late.i bet Guys it is not all MU from YASH some more thing which scares him. He scare sthe Rain i am sure some happened with him and kids which may be related to AarTi...Be patience Guys we will come to know from YAshSmile

Precap:-OMG Bua she is one disgusting women i saw in my entire life...Gay3 crying to AarTi...Now Enough CVS make YASH to speak the real thing that happenedOuch

Agreed!Smile

VEENAGOPAL

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Bye shall i make a topic with this spoiler saying that u said divya

aka i made the post

VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@Div thanks for the post dearSmile
shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Veena Di awesome analysis.
I also think there is some more reason behind Yash's anger.The throwing of Arpita's things, running on the street bare footed and also the blank look of Yash prove there is something more coz for the MU these things must not happened.
And coming to that buaCensored she has crossed all the limits.I really want to kill her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29AniSweetyVEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Veena Di awesome analysis.
I also think there is some more reason behind Yash's anger.The throwing of Arpita's things, running on the street bare footed and also the blank look of Yash prove there is something more coz for the MU these things must not happened.
And coming to that buaCensored she has crossed all the limits.I really want to kill her.

Shalu thanks jaani...yup just he came to know AarTi came late he cannot react and he cannot MU her also...ya he may be upset that she hide the late coming truth but breaking Arpita picturesOuch

Bua she needs a death yaarAngry

shalini28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index