Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

More big happened.Yash should speak

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Guys...Morning.yesterday was a blend of sweet and emotional oneSmile

Flashbacks in Mumbai totally sweetSmile.Oh God Damn lovable Yash while playing the TT...hahahha we got a AarYa moment alsoLOL when AarTi came ran and hold his handLOL...Yashu totally in a small Jealous with AmanLOL..Guru was brilliant in those scenesClap

So AarTi Aman thinks YASH is angry because he came to know that she came late home 3.00 after visiting the temple...hmm Yash went to some Birthday Party with kidsOuch...Have u all heard from AarTi she said Yash and kids came home after her home returnOuchnow i got a strong feeling that something had happened in that birthday party...AarTi says Ansh got hurtConfused all these things are to be notedOuch

So all thinks that he was MU AArTi for coming late.i bet Guys it is not all MU from YASH some more thing which scares him. He scare sthe Rain i am sure some happened with him and kids which may be related to AarTi...Be patience Guys we will come to know from YAshSmile

Precap:-OMG Bua she is one disgusting women i saw in my entire life...Gay3 crying to AarTi...Now Enough CVS make YASH to speak the real thing that happenedOuch

Edited by UltimateGcian - 05 September 2012 at 10:30pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

MelarajNisha_abiArsha85-QH-.LovelyDreamer.desikimsamsalmankhanrulzAADHIDEVteju1816ananda29123mitulbbbccc-MishtyBlue-Shashi1984sweetysaranns1970leenarana42ThruMyEyez-Nita..Apz..MissIamTheBossMunaMeet22ZetterFireLordPhoenixakui1984AniSweetyhana_ysweetsampa39uluvmg-ProudGCian-maha9ana56.AgapiMou.jasraj123---nishu---jikky_84shalini28-Kash-gcluvswathi_swaronLoveforlifePuvZThabassum..pickachugafulu14rechus

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
ha Veena...even am not sure...because Yash has not spoken anything..i dont think he will doubt aarti's character because in his jealousy...i never saw any "hell loads of possesiveness" for her...it was the normal,cute jealousy...overnight...i think its the party...this whole aman thing is to confuse us...mostly wen aarti is abt to do agnipariksha yash may come up n say its not aman thing at all!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42AniSweetyVEENAGOPAL

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
yeah, u r right..i d't thnk yash is silly person to create this much problm bcz of aarti came back lately...something big happened..then bua...no use of say abt her..cheap lady..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29leenarana42AniSweetyVEENAGOPAL

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis veena ka...

really love aarya moments...

aww, yash so jealous over aman...

im oso sure that there more waja for yash ki gussa...

may be sumthing hapened in birthday party.. who knws .. only the CV knows it... hehe

they did shows us aarya scenes in this dragging track.. so love it...

Bua Ji, one of the character that really make one want to kill her at the instance... but wat to do, there are still people alike her in reality rite...

Edited by LoveViShalini - 05 September 2012 at 7:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29leenarana42AniSweetyPuvZVEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

yeah, u r right..i d't thnk yash is silly person to create this much problm bcz of aarti came back lately...something big happened..then bua...no use of say abt her..cheap lady..

ya rechuuu i say yaar some big deal have happend now yash he only should tell...CVS make yash to speakLOL

-MishtyBlue-leenarana42AniSweetyrechus

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Apz..

ha Veena...even am not sure...because Yash has not spoken anything..i dont think he will doubt aarti's character because in his jealousy...i never saw any "hell loads of possesiveness" for her...it was the normal,cute jealousy...overnight...i think its the party...this whole aman thing is to confuse us...mostly wen aarti is abt to do agnipariksha yash may come up n say its not aman thing at all!

Apz i too think something happened with him just for arti comes late he will not be so disturbed...my shak party mein kuch hua hai ya fir aur kuch on the way to home with kidsSmile

-MishtyBlue-leenarana42AniSweety..Apz..

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveViShalini

awesome analysis veena ka...

really love aarya moments...

aww, yash so jealous over aman...

im oso sure that there more waja for yash ki gussa...

may be sumthing hapened in birthday party.. who knws .. only the CV knows it... hehe

they did shows us aarya scenes in this dragging track.. so love it...

Bua Ji, one of the character that really make one want to kill her at the instance... but wat to do, there are still people alike her in reality rite...

thanks AnbaSmile...ya we got AarYa moment also...Bua she is the cheapAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweety

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis veena ka...Loved ur Positivity...
Guru n Aadesh was in their Best in Yesterday episode...they are super...
Special Appreciation for my yashu..!!!!
Kratika she is Mindblowing...!!
Loved the epi to the core...
N Agree with u tat somthng big has happened tat makes yash is Angry...It was not because of AMAN ...I think so...
N i found a clue through my Videocon D2h Info tat "Total Family will doubts aarti but YASH clears air"
I think yash will Speak in upcoming episode!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42AniSweetyVEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index