Wonderful series ( IPKKND )

LOVE-ASR Newbie
LOVE-ASR
LOVE-ASR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Hello
I am from United Arab Emirates
I loved this series.

( Barun Sobti ) you are amazing .. you are the only reason I watch IPKKND..you are the soul of the show..there is no IPKKND without you .

I want to talk about what was happening now in the series
Why did not get any investigation of the miscarriage incident? Where the glass come from? How electrical petition 
happened

About Yesterday episode . I Like Arnav when he say to Dadi ( you seen all that love in Shyam eyes in one day ? you never lived with us and you did not know Shyam .. how are you so confident in first meeting?). . I hate Dadi how can she believe Shyam so much and not even listen to her own grandson..

And the best moment to me when :

(Arnav shouts NO and says, you were wrong that time and you're wrong this time too. Dadi asks him, what do you mean?

Khushi tries to stop Arnav but he continues and tells Dadi, you didn't know what's right and wrong for us back then and you still don't know what is right and wrong for us. I am taking care of Anjali till now and I can take care of her in future too. You left us then why you came back? You should have stayed in Aashram only. Dadi is shocked hearing that. Arnav is walking away from there and then he stops and says, there will be a tight security around our home from tomorrow and Shyam will never come back here .)

I hope today episode Arnav say No to Anjali .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkoodollyMayaraaSobtipriya_86.SobtiLicious.

barunpeace Newbie
barunpeace
barunpeace

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
oh love to see the popularity of ipkknd...even i love the series a lot..m from dubai too..hopefully arnav says no

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top