India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPK will RIP soon...:o(//

bsal420 Groupbie
bsal420
bsal420

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Is this IPK officially dead and DKS is started...can't believe what  I saw in today's episode, I really don't understand the CV's stubbornness to made this show in DKS. This story is now of couple of cynical psychopath, one is obsessed with lust and money and other one is obsessed with blind love and busy in worshiping it. Both of them needs psychologist attention as soon as  possible because they may be harmful for others in family. Creep already did it via murdering his own unborn child and Anjali will soon going to disturb the equations in familial relationships, she is more capable to destroy any ones life  by doing emotional blackmailing.  The other  obsessed lady is Dadi with  creep , she will complete ruined the family.

I couldn't believe CV's to ruined Khushi's character by advising Arnav to bring back Shaym...is this girl is out of her  mind, she herself experience how he tried to kill her and Arnav , how he lust on her...how on earth she can suggest this, once a person is capable to do this kind of  humiliating acts can never be change...how on earth CV's showed her to  made released Aranv to bring creep back in their life...

I understand after miscarriage woman may go into all emotional trauma but  that doesn't mean that  everyone should hell bent down to fulfill her  unrealistic demands and ruined the  whole household, since the day this lady is  pregnant the whole house treated her as ''Crystal Baby ''...she is spoiled brat...I hate her, how can she  even  betrayed her own brother who gave all his happiness and ruined another girls life...she is selfish bitch...I don't have any sympathy for  Anjali...she knew her hubby is wrong and bas***d  but she don't wanna accept it, when mami told her the conversation between Shaym & Khushi during kidnapping track , she did same , didn't agreed and asked Mami to shut her mouth. Anjali don't want to distrub her life  routine and Shyam is part of the routines  for her to take her all tantrums  being Ghar Jamai...she always took him granted for everything and that's reason she don't wanna loose him for her selfish needs, because no man  can   tolerate her demands other than Arnav & Shyam. She is used to make emotional blackmailing and keep busy all the people around her, other's happiness is no  her  preference, Anajli is more cruel than creep I guess. She used everyone around her to make things proper in her  dream perfect world.

I thinks Arnav will now bring Shyam back and same circle of life will start, as he would be playing all the evil tricks and  brainless Raizyada will be  falling under his trap, he can successively escape every time without any proof.

CV's are  already ruined now this show, they will defiantly dragged this for another 6 months, to exposed shaym again, in the meantime he can put all the blame on Khushi as she is the punch bag in this show. All the SP  channel CV's are obsessed to show poverty track for leads in  their show and it happened almost in all the shows till the date, and no K' CV is there who will make sure  ASR should go into poverty track as Creep will snatched his property, if they showed this then that's the end of this show...because till the date ASR is a strong ruthless business tycoon, this poverty track will not  go with his image.

If CV's wanna  retained their audience then please exposed this Shyam as soon as possible, show Anjali with some brain and capable enough to take revenge against  creep, bring some new  character for Anjali, show some smooth life for Arshi, show the  next step of their relationship...

If still wanna drag with DKS, showing all thus crap then  sorry  IPK will be RIP soon... please CV's don't ruined  such a popular show only to fulfilled ur own demands and  satisfied some stupid actress  unrealistic demand of more screen spaceAngry

Edited by bsal420 - 05 September 2012 at 7:21pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anwita08anyafanmali1mangaloreSiri22sonaparitvbuf

bsal420 Groupbie
bsal420
bsal420

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
No one agree with me...that's really sad Cry

Edited by bsal420 - 05 September 2012 at 7:20pm
anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Agree... I give it 4 months. See my earlier post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsal420tvbuf

bsal420 Groupbie
bsal420
bsal420

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
(QUOTE=anyafan]Agree... I give it 4 months. See my earlier post[/QUOTE]

Ya I read it... agreed with ur point, can't believe wt i saw today in this show...wrote this post out of my frustration...I hate CV's & DB more day by day now...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I think everybody knows,understands that this is "didi ke servant"..
this ain't ipkknd we once loved...
it's story about a "di...
her life,her lovestory,how pious she was...
how cheap her husband was...
how she was rudali all the time...
arnav,khushi are mere side characters adding to main storyline :life & lovestory of rudali...
her character will now grow from weak woman to a strong woman...
ths's how a certain someone will get screen space,range of acting...all in the name of moving soryline ahead...
don't get fooled by this...
atleast we are not getting fooled by this...
all the tiem since last 2 months it's poojali drama...as if khushi doesn't exist...
so yep RIP IPKKND...WE LOVED YOU...
AND YEP YOU GAVE ME MY MOST BELOVED CHARACTER ON INDIAN TV EVER...KKG...Embarrassed
pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I never did understand why Anjali cannot leave with Shyamji who is a lawyer and can support her.
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I don't think there is anyway to save the show.

The PH has lines up a number of changes that are going to ruin in further.

See this link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181321

I think your post is correct in predicting RIP soon.

Great going, Gul - ruining your own show - a standing ovation to you
mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
most of us feel this way and have been for months now.  I have become detached from the show.  I watched 2 minutes today and decided it wasn't worth my time. I really dint see how CVs can dig out of this hole.  

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top