Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

~*~ 100 Episode Celebration - Siggy Contest ~*~

TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

So Yea, I am back again, you must be thinking "Kitne baat karte hain!" ROFL
Par kya karein? There's a big big big celebration coming up in a month or so. Our Beloved Show "Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke" will be completing 100 episodeShocked A big shock na? Asa lagta hain ki yeh show abhi abhi suru huwe hain. Par asa nahi hai. "Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke" will complete 100 episode on most probably October 4 but thats just an estimate, "Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke" will complete 100 episodes in a bout a month!! So doesnt that give us another chance to PAR-TEY!LOL It's another celebration time for us SSLKians! So lets start our contest!

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Signature ContestCool

So lets start shall we..all ready?
At the count of 3!
3!!

Take a keen look at the RULES of the contest

The Signature has to be 500*400 pixels in size.
You can send in a maximum of
6 entries.
Do not add your copyrights to your Signatures.
Do not
advertise
your Signatures to anyone in any manner. If we find you advertizing your Siggie's, your entry will be disqualified.
U can use Pictures from the Creation Gallery:

Or any other places. No Adult or bad content.
Text on the signatures can be related to "Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke  Completes 200 Episodes" or congratulating for completing 200 episodes.
Guys its a request to include the following characters:
Rachna
Gunjan
Mayank
Rajiv
Dolu
Shail
Dayal
Sangeeta
Mayank's mom
Mayank's dad

These ARE Compulsory. Other Special Appearance/Particular Track Actors can also be included but not compulsory!

Mintu
Chhaya
Rachna's dad's sister
Akash
Sneha
etc.

Send All your entries here if ANYONE copies someone else they will be DISQUALIFIED!

Voting will be done with all ur consent.
Pick a siggy and post which one you pick HERE only!

Last Day to submit your entries is,  1st October 2012.

Just Remember that its a special day
and time to celebrate. Party Please send in ur entries soon and in loads of number so that we need not extend the dates and everything falls in place properly. Big smile

Loads of Love,
Sanaya, Sana, Borshon

Edited by SanayaLOVEsMJHT - 05 September 2012 at 7:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I hope people participate in large numbers:-) just wanted to know are u sure about oct 4th then we can have a huge party thread:-)
TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I hope people participate in large numbers:-) just wanted to know are u sure about oct 4th then we can have a huge party thread:-)

this is an estimation i'm not sure Tongue n i think i chud start the party thread

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index