India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The consignment document.

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Now I could have this completely wrong but I thought that if a business was delivering then they undertake the losses and have to make reparation.

Mr Koradiya (or whatever his name is) has just gone through this whole thing where he needed Gopi's or Dhaval's signature on a consignment form which basically says that if for whatever reason the achaar isn't delivered to him then "Rashi Achaar" has to make reparation ie deliver another 500 bottles to him.
Now that makes perfect sense.
If this actually happened and Dhaval was accosted by highwayman who stole his Achar then Gopi would still have to deliver the achaar to her client because the delivery is under her and Dhaval's responsibility.

It's another thing that Urmi and Koradiya are doing a kalakaari and are planning to steal the first consignment of 500 bottles so that they can get another 500 free.
If they've made a deal then obviously Gopi needs to ensure the achaar gets to them otherwise she won't get paid. The contract would ensure that her clients are in receipt of the goods before final payment is made.

Am I wrong here?

Edited by NazmaJ - 05 September 2012 at 6:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubasri-nilani-ilike_tvChacchaShaunSAJustlikethat1ani_grDivineDarkness

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Nope!! You are perfectly right or as right as I can understand the situation.LOL
Urmi and Koradiya (we need a name KoUr or UrYa?) are planning to steal the first 500 bottles that will not be delivered. My only doubt is whether the consignment is meant for Mr. Karodiya? I thought he was a goldsmith or something.Confused
If he is indeed the customer supposed to get the 500 bottles, it makes sense that he would actually pay for 500 bottles and get a thousand (500 +500) but if not, then why the document? I am confusedOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAChacchaNazmaJDivineDarknessani_gr

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

I think he''s just a shady businessman who's seen an opportunity to use his old friend to make some money.

He's back after 20 years after he heard of Rashi achaar. He obviously thought that this was Rashi's company and he came to sweet talk the Shah family into going into business with them while scheming to con them.
Knowing it is Gopi's business has made it harder for him. He's having to partner up wit Urmi now. Urmi has pound signs in her eyes and is going along with him. He's making out like Urmi and him are a parrtnership and that they will have 500 free bottles on top of the 500 they are going to pay for.
It seems obvious that the guy is planning on taking all the profit he makes however I don't see how this can be profitable in the long run. He can't really do this more than once without the Modi's and th police getting suspicious and how much money can he really make with 500 free bottles of achaar?

The consignment has to be meant for him because there's no logical reason for him to have a paper signed if he's only planning on stealing it.

Unless he steals it and then shows the signed document as proof that they had a deal. But even that won't work because the Modi's could turn the tables on him and say that eh took delivery but he didn't pay for the goods - after all there wouldn't be a check or bank transfer from his account to the Modi's.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAChacchaJustlikethat1ani_gr

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Nazma, I also thought similarly.

This KK is just to make sure that Urmi gets 500 bottles of achaar "under the table." Manish even went to such an extent as to calculate how much money she would make--an amount no where to close to the price of a flat (as the Paanwala has promised). Really, Urmi is just too blinded by the shine.

I also think that Dhawal's accident wasn't a part of the plan. Urmi's plan might flop and the 500 bottles of achaar might go down the drain (get ruined in the accident). So although Gopi will still have to incur her loss and get 500 new bottles to her client, Urmi will get nothing.

On a side note, making 500 bottles of achaar is no joke and I don't really understand how Gopi manages to do all of it alone (with the miniscule help of any Modi). That's just nuts!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1NazmaJDivineDarknessani_gr

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
And I seriously didn't understand the purpose of a document. If the KK went through, then wouldn't he still get the 500 bottles of achaar? Is he going for the whole achaar empire? Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1NazmaJani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

This KK is just to make sure that Urmi gets 500 bottles of achaar "under the table." Manish even went to such an extent as to calculate how much money she would make--an amount no where to close to the price of a flat (as the Paanwala has promised). Really, Urmi is just too blinded by the shine.

I also think that Dhawal's accident wasn't a part of the plan. Urmi's plan might flop and the 500 bottles of achaar might go down the drain (get ruined in the accident). So although Gopi will still have to incur her loss and get 500 new bottles to her client, Urmi will get nothing.

On a side note, making 500 bottles of achaar is no joke and I don't really understand how Gopi manages to do all of it alone (with the miniscule help of any Modi). That's just nuts!

Rachna.. You forget that Gopi is Super woman. She can tackle kidnappers, stitch in minutes, cook in seconds and even clean in milliseconds.. LOL 500 bottles of achaar is nothing to her.Wink

it is so obvious that this scheme is full of loopholes. In the SBS segment though, they give Gopi a legal notice and take  boxes of Achaar from MM.. which means the bottles are either broken as you said or lost.
But as this is named the Maha Kalakari, I wonder if it will end for Urmi tomorrow. I rather think that we will have Koki in Holmes Avatar again. A shady deal. Urmi needs to be caught somehowAngry

munnihyderabadilike_tvShaunSAChacchaNazmaJani_grDivineDarkness

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Rachna.. You forget that Gopi is Super woman. She can tackle kidnappers, stitch in minutes, cook in seconds and even clean in milliseconds.. LOL 500 bottles of achaar is nothing to her.Wink

it is so obvious that this scheme is full of loopholes. In the SBS segment though, they give Gopi a legal notice and take  boxes of Achaar from MM.. which means the bottles are either broken as you said or lost.
But as this is named the Maha Kalakari, I wonder if it will end for Urmi tomorrow. I rather think that we will have Koki in Holmes Avatar again. A shady deal. Urmi needs to be caught somehowAngry

If the Modi's didn't suspect their clients of anything then they would naturally want to make another 500 bottles of achaar so their client would receive them. I can hear Gopi saying it now how it would be unfair to punish anyone just because their delivery was stolen so the whole legal notice is crazy.

Unless he did manage to get papers to the effect that Gopi's business would be handed over if the delivery wasn't completed on time but that's a little too far fetched even for SNS!!

I'm not hopeful for anything maha happening with this kalakaari. The best we can hope for is that Urmi gets conned as well and is left with nothing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadShaunSAChacchaJustlikethat1

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

If they take the achaar bottles from the MM, then that would mean the bottles were damaged, which also means that Urmi's KK flops. I have a feeling that won't be all. She might try again. She might take the second batch of 500 bottles and succeed. How else could this be a Maha KK? Ouch I don't think I've ever been so inclined to do some detective work for Saathiya. Reel God, if you are listening, please get her caught this time!!!!! Dead She needs to get some jail hawa in her system. Dead Angry

munnihyderabadilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1NazmaJDivineDarknessani_gr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index