India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

If i was a CV

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hai everyone...most of you guys have been reading my story...so you guys know how optimistic a person i am...if i was given a chance to write the current script, this is how i would change it...

there is no prove that Arjun actually married ovi...they never showed it to us...so i would have ovi take arjun to the temple to get married, but arjun who is too shock of betrayal by purvi just stares at emptiness...ovi puts the mangalsutra on herself and takes arjun's hand and puts the sindoor on herself...when arjun finds out purvi is pregnant...DeadDead he dumps ovi...he has no obligation to be with her'tactically he is not married to her...this way I can keep all Arvi fans happy and sent ovi back to reality land...

Edited by arjunaluis - 05 September 2012 at 6:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004MagicalPari

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
I was thinking why they didnt show the marriage maybe they Cvs haven't really mapped out who exactly will be Arjun's real wife.
I heard alot of twists but articles came out abt Arjun and Ovi marriage so all of us were prepared.
I still think there is more twists to come thats why there was no showing of the marriage.
I dnt plan on watchin the epi but i want to see AK's expressions.
Maybe he didn't married to her but just said that.
How can he Cvs explain Ovi in wedding attire and they both got married that fast.Something seems fishy.
Arjun's expression as some said in the new promo was like he was happy/he didn't seem like a guy that just lost his love in jus a couple of hours.
Cvs and Ekta know this track is definitely risky.
I sincerely hope their trps go down in the gutter so we won't have a long ARVI Separation and maybe the big twist is that Ovi nevr married Arjun.Savita's truth seems to me will be out very soon.Then there is Soham track still pending so lets wait and see wat these ppl do now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisAnAvidReaderMagicalPari

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

I was thinking why they didnt show the marriage maybe they Cvs haven't really mapped out who exactly will be Arjun's real wife.
I heard alot of twists but articles came out abt Arjun and Ovi marriage so all of us were prepared.
I still think there is more twists to come thats why there was no showing of the marriage.
I dnt plan on watchin the epi but i want to see AK's expressions.
Maybe he didn't married to her but just said that.
How can he Cvs explain Ovi in wedding attire and they both got married that fast.Something seems fishy.
Arjun's expression as some said in the new promo was like he was happy/he didn't seem like a guy that just lost his love in jus a couple of hours.
Cvs and Ekta know this track is definitely risky.
I sincerely hope their trps go down in the gutter so we won't have a long ARVI Separation and maybe the big twist is that Ovi nevr married Arjun.Savita's truth seems to me will be out very soon.Then there is Soham track still pending so lets wait and see wat these ppl do now.

Totally agree with you..something is fishy, i am also going to watch to see Arjun's expression also i want archana to slap ovi after she touched her feet...

ameiliaMagicalPari

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing

arjunaluisMagicalPari

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index