India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

LOL I told you!!!! (Page 2)

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Yes Lidvin all SugVi fans will offer Sugni to Adi on a platter she does not deserve Vikram and neither does Adi deserve anything from his uncle so both backstabbers are better off with each other. 

Vikram deserves a beautiful city bred simple girl who understands him and loves him for the lovely human being he is and not for his mansion or status as Sugni does nor for his money as Rewa seems to be doing.

So Adi-Sug fans you'll are welcome to have them by all means.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrmuktha_cuteJulieDLaila2009

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I was so disappointed with the episode. I cannot believe they showed Vikram like a lecherous person. I am sooo sad.

Sugni really is two-faced and two-tongued.  The advice she is giving to Champa, she should have taken for herself.

Aditya cannot go to Delhi because who will babysit Sugni and make sure she stays away from his aunt's husband? He is a huge rat. He thinks that Vickram's love for Sugni is as fickle as his for Amrita. But sorry Aditya, Vickram cannot forget the love of his life as easily as you have forgotten Amrita. Just imagine, Amrita lived in their mansion for so long and he is not making any serious attemp to get her back. For heaven's sake, take a page out of Vickram's book and go to Delhi and try to get back your love, or cry or get drunk. But please show some kind of emotion regarding Amrita leaving you robot!!!.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrprerna15muktha_cuteHillyloveForeverSHINeeLaila2009Vinnie79

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
One of Adi-Sugni fan dislike SugVi rain romance scene that means SugVi rain romance chemistry was actually hot enough to burn themROFL

P.S hold on i'm talking about the link vinnie has given there. And yes i agreed on other rain scene that was nothing but a horrible dream cme true.

Edited by komal07 - 06 September 2012 at 1:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrprerna15JulieDVinnie79Laila2009-rupa-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I knew that's what was coming .I didn't even WATCH the promo, just read it and I knew.

Edited by likarsh - 06 September 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
one thing i see absurd weird or different with Sugni is she never stopped Vikram from holding her hand and keeps hearing whatever he has to say or she gives him those looks in the presence of Reva or others,that also after knowing his truth.
My POV.not necessary that everyone agree.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee-rupa-Laila2009KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

one thing i see absurd weird or different with Sugni is she never stopped Vikram from holding her hand and keeps hearing whatever he has to say or she gives him those looks in the presence of Reva or others,that also after knowing his truth.
My POV.not necessary that everyone agree.
But the thing is, they are planning on showing that as an innocent young girl who's trying to fight her feelings and trying get over him, while Vikram is obsessing and trying to lure and seduce her, taking advantage of her soft feelings and weakness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveForeverSHINee

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Yup, they are trying to show Sugni's fake hidden feelings for Vikram, to redeem her recent loose behaviour. 

Just as how I know Vikram genuinely loves Sugni, I know Sugni does not genuinely love Vikram.  I need no other evidence but Adi doing her Sardhakai. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeLaila2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index