India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

LOL I told you!!!!

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
 I told you guys  not to get your hopes up with the new promo...that was just the hook to us hungry fishes just dying to revive  Vickram and Sugni...It ended so sour I mean Vickram  looks pathetic and horrible, I hate that beard personally!!!, the close up of his face ...what did they replace the camera man to??? The  huge diffrence between the other rain -romance scens and this  one is sooo vast ...but if they are determined he has to be the bad man, they will never show him in a good light will they????
Clap Sugni telling champa she wanted to  Hug her mother and Cry, she is making it sound like some one FORCED her to go  sit under the tree..(twisting everything now I see!)   Cry to GOD about her DREAMS OF THE MANSION being broken, not  her dreams of marrying the MAN SHE LOVES...(Hmmm dose she love him or his Mansion?) Ironically her thoughts  parrots her mother's now.!
 She's giving advice on Second chances and then dose not ant to even listen to what Vickram has to say! 

I guess the show will find new ways to  disappoint in the future!

Here is the  rain romance  scene  from before check out the diffrence!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twfRCVUbH1s&feature=player_embedded

Edited by Vinnie79 - 06 September 2012 at 6:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheri--Jenelle--muktha_cuteForeverSHINeekomal07Laila2009ronshaan

sunheri Groupbie
sunheri
sunheri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Vinnie79

Yes I had some hopes ...but they really showed TVS in bad light ...Instead of begging her ..why did he not tell her that he did not know Riva was alive otherwise he would not have played with her heart !!!
why did he not try to tell that I want to divorce Riva and marry you ...( mayb right now sugni might not believe him)

But I also like to ask CV's where's sugni's love for TVS?

I agree with you Vinnie79...that Sugni is advising Champa to give second chance to Rattu ..who is betraying champa's love bit she is sooo bitter about TVS !!!

who is Adi to tell TVS to forget Sugni ???

I feel very sad after that scene with sugni in rain ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteJulieDVinnie79

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Viinnie

I expected it to be bad and it was horrible.

I think Sugni's love is conditional on whether the person can marry her ie she will love anyone who can marry her but if they can't she will toss them aside. Thats why she is telling Champa to give Rathu a second chance (he is not married) but she won't even listen to TVS let along give him a second chance.

I wish she would just tell him I never want to be with you but she won't do that as that would be too easy.

I am glad I have stopped watching and will go back to not watching as the pregenancy for a divorce storyline is in even worse taste than the Reva track - Yuck

I want TVS to turn kick ass bad and give them hell but I think he will made into a degraded human being who will agree to Reva's demand Which will result in viewers being sympathtic to Sugni (which they are clearly not at the moment) and then when she Adi come together viewers will accept it as TVS wil have committed the bigger crime and will have sunk low.

The TRPs are still around 2.2 so I guess there are enough people who like this disgusting/dark storyline.

I have never watched an Indian soap before this and have vowed to never watch another one again but are CVs always this low in their thinking? They have no uplifting ideas that moves story forward in a positive way?

Edited by payal7 - 05 September 2012 at 9:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteJulieDForeverSHINeeLaila2009

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
YUck Yuck & yuck why i started watching this show . What they have made vikram character ..disgusting ..look very cheap ...at times i feel he became insane in love rather than reva . I am not able take his deewangai for sugini and that is creating symapthy for sugini & adi who are at fault too.

TRP at 2.2 ..i wonder really viewers like this show which is so confusion or it is jsut nandish who is attracting his fan Ouch. There should be some progress in terms of character ...on one day they cant do upside down ...it make  us go mad as what they are trying to show us .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteLaila2009

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I knew what they will show so never watched it.  I just want to see how the CV's are going with the future track so read the updates once they show TVS character very weak n negative i will stop reading WU.  Anyway i am loosing my interest in written updates too. 

There is no consistency in the characters.  Everthing is revolving around this five characters - adi-sugni-reva-tvs-gulabia and here and there gulabia family and champa.  The village thakurs all are mum and even the village people (i think no one stays in that village now only TVS family and Gulabia's family). TJS, his wife and son i presume are gone on long holiday. 

Amrita is gone to Delhi so is delhi so far that  adi can't  visit once and find out what's the problem and speak to her family as amrita stayed in TVS house and is adi's childhood friends so adi must be well versed with amrita's father and mother.  He can go speak and sought out the differences. 

Now i don't want sugni with TVS not after the sardhakai the CV's have totally ruined her character. she can have adi by all means but i want TVS character strong, positive and tall but now reading yesterday episode slowly CV's are going to ruin TVS character (At present they are trying to keep both TVS and adi's fan's hooked to the show)

They have ruined a beautiful show.   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010seemasrmuktha_cutevenJulieDVinnie79Laila2009

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Im enjoying the show ... Adi & Sugni romance start kro yaar ...
devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Viinnie

I think Sugni's love is conditional on whether the person can marry her ie she will love anyone who can marry her but if they can't she will toss them aside. Thats why she is telling Champa to give Rathu a second chance (he is not married) but she won't even listen to TVS let along give him a second chance.

I wish she would just tell him I never want to be with you but she won't do that as that would be too easy.

I am glad I have stopped watching and will go back to not watching as the pregenancy for a divorce storyline is in even worse taste than the Reva track - Yuck

I want TVS to turn kick ass bad and give them hell but I think he will made into a degraded human being who will agree to Reva's demand Which will result in viewers being sympathtic to Sugni (which they are clearly not at the moment) and then when she Adi come together viewers will accept it as TVS wil have committed the bigger crime and will have sunk low.

The TRPs are still around 2.2 so I guess there are enough people who like this disgusting/dark storyline.

I have never watched an Indian soap before this and have vowed to never watch another one again but are CVs always this low in their thinking? They have no uplifting ideas that moves story forward in a positive way?

Main ... Main ,... My heart Always beat for Adi & Sugni... mujhe TVS and Sugni ki Chemistry nazar hi nahi aayiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

Originally posted by payal7

Viinnie

Main ... Main ,... My heart Always beat for Adi & Sugni... mujhe TVS and Sugni ki Chemistry nazar hi nahi aayiii

By all means u can have adi-sugni. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteHillyloveLaila2009Vinnie79

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index