India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Downright respect for the man. Arnav.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Today I touched the final level of respect I have for ASR. For all hes been before, I LOVE HIM. For his strength and his care for his family. I ADORE HIM. For his selfless love, I AM PROUD OF HIM. And the list goes on, doesn't it. We spent everyday adding new items to that list. But today takes the cake.

Its no doubt that the man is irrevocably in love with Khushi. As the episode progressed, I saw him adamant on his decision against Dadi (I personally shrieked and jumped). He respects elders no doubt. But he is not going to buy anything that anyone says. When Khushi told him about Shyam, I truly expected things to go bad and him going confused on what to do. Its true. Because in any other show, in any book, in any play, if a hero is so in love, he would'nt refuse his lady. BUT ARNAV DID. He can stand against his own love if that's the right thing to do. I am loving him so much that I might just burst.

That said, I really hope that he doesn't give in to Anjali and the CVs surprise me again. Let's see if our Arnav can keep his head stronger. Had it been a few weeks back, I would have still been okay with him giving in coz story has to move on. But now, Anjali cannot see beyond herself or her sorrows or anything. And I realized, she never once thought of how much Arnav have had to go through as a child except maybe in one scene where he remembers his mom. That's it. But I am okay with Shyam entering Shaativan to be at the tip of Arnav's fist every second. Big smile 

Thats' it for now forumwasis.
With love,
amal.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xonlybarunxAnshi7ruby20ranjeeta_kauramaypranayOmaRamdass

ranjeeta_kaur Goldie
ranjeeta_kaur
ranjeeta_kaur

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

I think everyone is practically biting their nails away, waiting for tonight's episode to just see what ASR is gonna do. Will he give in to Anjali's request or stand by what he thinks is right (AND IT SURELY IS).

Putting that aside, i think Barun Sobti's expressios and acting was BRILLIANT last night! The dude just surpassed every expectation there was of him! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top