The dream team at work!

ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

After jail revolution and itchy salwaar glimpse, achaar is back with a bang Along with achaar, Urmi's achaar kalakaaris are also back.πŸ˜‰. But partner in crime has changed...😲 Big plans by the dream team of kalakaari 😲Kokila again says NO to Gopi's achaar business.πŸ˜•. For the first time Rashi is not aware of her mummy's plans...πŸ˜›

The dream team in the making

what did not happen in the first meeting , did happen in the second meeting!!!😊Kalakaari queen was doing a small tomato kalakaari in the market, That is when the king of kalakaaris met her and fall in love with!!!!😳😳 That is the moment he realized that she is the 'one'!!!!😳

She turned around with the red tomato bag with a satisfied smile...πŸ˜ƒ  but the smile faded , when she saw the red smiling face in a red shirt..πŸ˜•. she scared he would  confess his feeling in the middle of the market ( and let the tarkaariwaala know about the stolen tomatoes!!!)..πŸ˜•.. he did not do anything like that.. but with a knowing smile he followed her to her house... she gave him juice and looked at him with longing eyes...

Kharodia : Darling, tumhari hatho mein jadu hai...πŸ˜‰

Urmi: Aap ko mera banaya hua rasna ithna passand aaya kya?
😳

Kharodia: Oh! tumhari yeh ada, yeh nazakat yeh bholapan  yeh bewakoofi, issi par toh hum fida hai!!!! but i was not talking about this khattiya juice .
😑.. this taste like gutter ka paani 😲

Urmi:

Kharodia shared his big fat kalakaari with Urmi.. she heard it with ultimate admiration and full of devotion!!!πŸ˜‰ I just hope she understood the plan.. anyways i did not understand half of it..πŸ˜• I have many questions , πŸ˜•but urmi did not ask any!!!!😲 Truly, the kalakaari queen is blinded by the charm of kharodia.. 😲 They are really a match made in heaven!!!πŸ˜‰ he gave her some love letters and She agreed to get Gopi's sign on it...πŸ˜•

Next morning she went to Modi house along with Gopi business partner, Dhawal bhai with the most heart breaking  reason!!!πŸ˜‰ She did not answer Rashi's whys, but she cant avoid koki's kyun...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

K: Why why why?!!!! why everyday you land in our hall without any fail?!!!! why we cant pass  a day without seeing you?!!!!😑

Urmi:  Maari dikri is not getting pregnant, so i thought if I come...😭 Gopi stop reading , sign it!!!😑

K:usko maa banane keliye Jigar hai yeha.. uskeliye Rajpaal nagar se kissi ko yeha aane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai!!😑

Rashi: Mummy and kaki ji, plz stop it!!!!

U:  Teek hai... teek hai.. Arrey gopi dikra, sign fast  sign fast...😊

K: Urmila ben, what is the matter? why are you asking her to sign fast?!!!😑

U: Woh kya hai ki, until last week maari gopi did not even know numbers beyond 10 and now she is reading consignments and signing it...😲 i just wanna see this  aakh bhar ke, right now...😊 U never know, when the cvs will make her back to gawaar!!!πŸ˜‰

But before signing urmi's kalakaari consignment, Ahem called Gopi for some mysterious file!!!πŸ˜‰ But the kabab mein biggest haddi, Kokila went upstairs to look for the file πŸ˜† As I said, Only Gopi can find and give this mysterious file to Ahem πŸ˜‰  so she left the rest of the signing to Dhawal bhai and  gone for her biwi duties...yet again the sword of Damocles is on dhawal bhai's head!! he signed it .. With a simple dhakka urmi retained the papers!😲

Rashi :In her changing phase

Rashi: Mummy and her kalakaari!!! bhukathna mujhe padtha hai!!!😑.. yes darling, good that you realized it!!!πŸ˜›  i  would say Rashi's rashi is not good at all!! ... she is the one always at lose..😭.  Rashi helps Gopi in her achaar making, but what she gets in return?!!!! 😲 Rashi helped her mummy in all the achaar kalakaari, but the gain is all urmi's... Rashi gets only tension  and sleepless nights!!!! 😲I really feel bad for her..πŸ˜”. 

Rashi removed her salwaar suit , kept it aside and put powder on her  kalakaari aftereffects ...

There comes her Dev Anand  husband with a sweet admiring smile... I almost thought he would ask her to wear the suit once again for him,πŸ˜‰ but the excess powder on her hand saved Rashi..πŸ˜›.when he asked about that, she was like ' kuch kuch hota hai, aap nahi samjhoge'!!πŸ˜‰  i was like ' Jigar beta, if you want to understand it, you need to grow at least a bean size something inside your head!!! πŸ˜‘ also keep open your eyes and  eat some chyawanaprasham  or do some yoga , do whatever to sharpen your memory!!! 😲Oh forget about the last one, if cvs do not have any memory , then what would you do with that?!!!!😑

Kokila strikes again

After  Gopi started this achaar business, never a dull moment in the modi house...Half of the honour goes to Urmi and Rashi... πŸ‘ But koki can not take any more excitement in her life...πŸ˜† She prayed to God that, ab yeh zindagi bass boring bana do!!!! πŸ˜•God said, as long the achaar stays , the excitement and High TRP also stays!!!πŸ˜‰ But Koki was ready to take any risk ( JUst like us!!) she said  N-O spells NO  to  Gopi's achaar business...😲 Yet again Ahem convinced her with his tactics ...

Around the Modi house

>Now the kinjal baniyan store is the new kalakaari head office πŸ˜‰

> I just can not believe that , ithna seedha sada jithu bhai has ithna theda dost!!!😲

> Todays discovery : Dhawal bhai talk  in sleep and his this habit almost gave a heart attack to urmi today πŸ˜†

>Gopi's learning speed is quite astonishing!!!  Now she  even can read legal documents !!!😊

>Rashi is still unaware of her mummy's new affair!!πŸ˜‰  This time urmi kept Rashi out of her plans for a change!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Precap

Dhawal met with an accident 😲 All i could say is some accidents are better than others...πŸ˜”

This achaar is really making many lives a living hell..πŸ˜•.Rashi lost her beauty sleeps, savitha ben lost her jewellery , Gopi had to visit the jail, we  all are having acidity and indigestion  and now Hamara Dhawal bahi met with an accident...Arrey , koi toh hatao iss evil achaar ko hamaare zindagi se!!!😲

😊 A like or comment will not hurt😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It is too good, very funny...🀣
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my Ponny.. That was just too good🀣

'She is the one'πŸ˜† Urmila and Koki's conversation was awesome. Loved the taunts from KokiπŸ˜‰
BTW, I need some interpretation of that KK too.. Could not understand most of it especially why the document is getting signed anyway.. Let me know if you catch some CVs to clarifyπŸ˜ƒ
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks pony thats was too good πŸ˜†. The precap is so true more drama out of this achar track then others i have seen in sns. love ur convo take on urmi and Jitu bhai's friend.Edited by TMK_lover - 11 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ponny that was hilarious!!!

I love the conversation you had between Urmi and Koradiya!!! That was immense!!!

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hilarious girl. This achar definately got sns out of the trp pickle. Long live achar.
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🀣...you are too good Ponny!
looks like Urmi is on her way to dump Rashi and Karodiya bhai is her new knight in shining armor!!!Jitu bhai sure has a fetish of being with shady people! like his wife was not enough!πŸ˜†...really pity Rashi for having parents like that...one who prefers to do the disappearing act and the other just wont let her live her life in peace!!! hopefully she is on her way to realizing that..there i go hoping for something better from Rashi again! i just refuse to learn!
poor Ahem was probably looking for some lovey dovey moments with his wife...he just knows 2 excuses to call her..green tea and blue file!! and just imagine koki landed up instead of gopi! but our ahem refused to give up πŸ˜‰
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
🀣🀣  Sooo funny Ponny.  You give a hilarious insight to every episode.  Thank you.
ashu_shetty thumbnail
wonderful as usual.. One of these days i think i can comment n like before even reading the post tht its awesome...
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: basuanasuya

It is too good, very funny...🀣

Thank you , dearπŸ˜ƒ