Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: The Devils Advocate! (Page 7)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caltoon

[/QUOTE]

Hi Caltoon! Thank you for your post! You make an excellent observation about Shyamu knowing Arnavs weakness and having an upper hand...Shyamus weakness is "money"...but Arnav has not been able to use it effectively against him...Anjali is always the back channel...As you say...ARnie has to stop playing DEFENSE!!

Sush, I've always believed that Shyam's ultimate goal is not money - he will not say no to the money in the process of acquiring what it is he is out to get. He does have another weakness - Khushi. Khushi used it successfully against him to bring Arnav home. The question is, will the lover in ASR be smart, ruthless or brave enough to use that weakness while keeping Khushi safe.
[/QUOTE]

YIKES...that scenario is too disgusting Caltoon...even for appearance...I skipped the whole kidnapping track because I couldnt stomach that...even though you are right in your analysis...I wouldnt want to see Khushi being used as a bait...!

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 11:01am

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by premparbat

Hi Sush

The start with the dismantling of the crib was neither necessary or urgent .  I had hoped the purpose was for HP or someone to find the will but by now it is well established that mind games are played with no real outcome.

Hey Premparbat, I still have hopes for the will,Tongue

i guess they moved the crib to the attic, so that Shyamu wont be able to remove the will from underneath, infact i hope he too gets amnesia bt the will papers, and it will be found later by Dadi...Smile

Hmmm...That would be interesting! Nice Thought Anjs!!!!Thumbs Up

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 11:45am
Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Sush ,

A very balanced post from you for yesterday's episode. I really liked the Dadi-Arnav confrontation. ASR's 'NO' was mind-blowingSmile Very true to his character. 

Today's episode was even better becuase we got plenty of Arhi and no ShyamClap Anjali is getting on my nerves. Is she plain manipulative or does she truly think she needs Shyam back in her life? I hope it is the latter else I'll never forgive her. And DB wi her range of expressions is making Anjali look even more pathetic. A total lose-lose situation for her. 

The best part of today's episode for me was Arnav still thinking about Khushi and her feelings even in the midst of the Di crisis. Theer is no way in hell he'll let her go ever.

Very late for yesterday's thread but wanted to chime in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Go to top