Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: The Devils Advocate! (Page 6)

rosegold Goldie
rosegold
rosegold

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by aakanksha09

Hello Sush... I am Aakanksha.. I always read ur post, infact look forward to it always. Today, really liked ur positive outlook on the episode. I also feel that Khushi was in character when she was asking Arnav to let Shyam meet Di. Its her inherent good-nature and always looking for goodness in others that made her request Arnav. Hoping that maybe this big tragedy may have changed Shyam. What i liked was the fact, that she did not argue much and conceded with Arnav's POV. Today for once they had an mature discussion and debate on a topic. It speaks a lot abt how far along they have come in this relationship.

Anjali is delusional. Its understandable where she is coming from. Since the time Shyam ouster has happened, no one has sat down with her and put forth all the facts known abt Shyam. Only one talking to her is Shyam himself  and now Dadi, who is also mouthing Shyam fed lies. Though she knows that Arnav cannot be wrong, hence she believes its all a misunderstanding. To top it all, she lost her unborn child. She obviously is beyond logic right now. As of now, she has no clue of all the murder attempts made on her by her husband and that he is actually the one who killed her baby. All she is seeing is her husband wanting to be her side in this moment of their grief. 

Shyam is evil-personified period. Don't have anything to say abt him. I agree with you, watching the show live has this downfall. Have to endure him but I turn my face away whenever he is on screenLOL

Hello Aakanksha...Thank you for posting! Yes you are absolutely right about Anjali...first of all she does not know what Shyam has done to her and her baby...and she trusts too easily...

What can I say about Shyam...I once suggested that they should chuck him out of the scenes and have Amitabh Bachchan just narrate his ill deeds...Obviously that idea didnt gain much tractionLOL

Amitabh Bachchan to do narration? Omg! I have already started to imagine how Bachchan Saab wud the narration... Tongue now this wud be epic. what an idea ma'amLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirijaMsun2011-Sush-

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi Sush

The start with the dismantling of the crib was neither necessary or urgent .  I had hoped the purpose was for HP or someone to find the will but by now it is well established that mind games are played with no real outcome.

Hey Premparbat, I still have hopes for the will,Tongue

i guess they moved the crib to the attic, so that Shyamu wont be able to remove the will from underneath, infact i hope he too gets amnesia bt the will papers, and it will be found later by Dadi...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Ahhaa Sush, its so good to see you on the other side, yes I am referring to the times we were polar opposites :P!
Sadly, I won't be joining you on the positivity side for a few episodes, mainly till Anjali's screen time reduces. Shyam, I can tolerate.
Anjali... I'm a very honest person and I'll say it like it is, if I knew someone like her in reality, I would not associate myself with her till I staged an intervention for her to go get some help.

Now that I'm done..

was pleasantly very surprised with my affinity to Dadi's character
today. She's a by the book character. She unlike Anjali is very
relate-able. And she's reacted to the way she should be. The way most people would react towards her actions and accusations.
I could relate to Arnav today, I hate it when my grandmother questions
decisions my siblings make or the ones my mom has made and more often
than not, I speak up (politely). But, point is, she is dealt with the right way.

I know a lot of people were upset with Khushi today. But,
they were true to her characterization today. The girl has always been
Dil and only DIl. It was pure Dil vs. Dimag today between Arnav and
Khushi which is one of the foundations of this show.
She knew it was
wrong, which shows that she still has that dimag she used during the
kidnapping track, but this was different and bigger than her emotions at
the moment because she really wanted to help Anjali and stop seeing
Arnav hurting. Hence.

Good to be on the same side Sugar! Big smile If I know myself...I have a lot of tolerance for imperfect behavior as long as the characters are consistent and I can see where they are coming from... Smile

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 9:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Sush., just getting around to PMs, thank you for that. Im going to steer away from what I did not like, just too much to rant about there. But I sure as hell loved how ODB...is he still that btw? Sorry I digress, how he cornered dadi onto admitting her reasons for being there., and told her off. He said, what I've been saying out loud here for a while now, why dont you go back to that ashram?? Loved that bit. you know how I find Dadi's characterization one dimensional, still scope for a lot of development there. But she defies logic, or maybe it's just the flawed brief given to the actress..or basically, she is that, prejudiced, egotistical maniac. But now it's gets interesting, and if they play their cards right, provided they do that, this show can pick up, despite all the danger signs, the protagonists have to shine through., and not just asr, it should include khushi as well.

Did not enjoy seeing khushi even suggest giving him a moment. Given what she has personally had to go through at his hands. When she k ows what he is capable of, I don't think it makes any sense for her to bring that up. See, her pov will be clarified in the next few episodes, I hope they don't mess with her more. Nope, I'd rather see they build on the growth of this character. And please give her a stronger presence. See I'm drifitng to the other side again, im going to stop here.

But tell me, what happened to anjali's wounds? Lacerations on the feet, electrocuted...I asked the same thing elsewhere, does she have magical healing powers? Or does Shyam?? May be they just forgot. 

Zuzanapremparbat-Sush-

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hey Mandy, 

I agree she was emotional to bring that point but as u said the dialogue killed the character, if she was doing it for anji then it should have been
Told clearly not say maybe he has changed..she should have atlast told 'Di ke liye'...how in the world can she even believe him after seeing him in various shades...totally illogical

Edited by Zuzana - 06 September 2012 at 7:46am

spiritpremparbat-Sush-

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Sush !! Lovely post sweetie StarHugAnjali really is selfish,cant she understand how much she is hurting him ?Ouch Dadi too has switched off her brainsAngry Khushi was being herself when she asked ASR to bring Shyam back ! Creepwa ki toh main Censored

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hi Spirit...Good to see you back! I thought of the lacerations and Anjali walking to Arnies room with no reminder of that...

Also execatly when did Khushi see Shyamu crying about the baby...? Did I miss that in my FFding mode?

Oh...well never mind...some questions have no answers...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Zuzi...my dear...cheer up...Khushi only said that may be Shyam should be allowed to meet with Anj ...you know they both are parents to a child...and even for a murderous criminal one would make that consideration...dont you think?

Abhinaya...Joint the club that can not tolerate Shyamu...I have been a veteran...Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 10:56am

spirit

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hello Sush., just trying to keep away given how much in lowe i've been with the recent episodes ;)

the creep was crying? I ff the epi too now so must hv missed that bit. I wanna join that club too, cannot tolerate him. 

You are right, most questions have no answers. Oh wait. Did I just say., most., oh well, same to same. :>) 

I'm still undecided on today's epi. To see or not see? May be I'll just give it a pass.

-Sush-

Go to top