Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: The Devils Advocate! (Page 5)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Sush as Ratna said good to see your positive take on the episode.

I loved Dadi and Arnav's confrontation...because this one led to somewhere unlike last time...the secret about Shyam meeting Dadi in the ashram came out and that must have given more of an idea about Shyam to everbody of how manipulative he is...only Arnie seems to have caught it and kushi as usual has missed it!

About kushi...uff I am in two minds like Mandy...it was utterly stupid of her to support Shyam...more than Arnav she is the one who has experienced first hand of what a creep he can be...she has seen his various ways of crime during the kidnap track...she knows how chalaak he is and she has beaten him in his game and brought Arnav back..where did that shatir dimaag kushi vanish? Though on a later thought What I liked was she didnt argue with Arnav further but agreed that he should be right when he says that Shyam cannot change and if the previous convo was to show the understanding level of Arhi then I liked it! 

The writers want Shyam in RM so they are doing all this drama..let them cut the crap and get to the point...otherwise it was illogical and IPK has been illogical many times so let them be one more time.

I loved nani and mamis reaction to Dadi about Shyam...and the other family members support towards Arnav!Thumbs Up

Edited by Zuzana - 05 September 2012 at 10:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011premparbat.Mandy.-Sush-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hey SushHug

Great post and agree with all you said, most specially about KhushiSmile

This is what I wrote about her on the hangout...being lazy and copy-pasting. Hope you will forgive.Smile 

Will share though some of what is running in my mind about Khushi's apparent volte-face. She is all about restoring...restoring happiness, restoring balance, restoring faith, restoring relationships. She is also a past master at leaving bitterness and nastiness behind to begin afresh. And no matter how unbelievable it sounds, but deep down she does feel some responsibility for Anjali's broken marriage. That explains, more than anything else her apparent readiness to give Shyam a second chance...and in this case, losing one's child is a pretty big deal for most sane people. So I can perhaps see where she is coming from in saying what she did to Arnav. Also, she is still not aware of Shyam's murderous attempts on Anjali, past or recent. That does not make it any less dumb, though. She should have known better. More importantly, as you said, she does defer to Arnav's wisdom and does not press her point. Small mercy. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

newipkksun2011DefLeppard.Mandy.-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hugs...Visi, Zuzi, Ratna, Mandy& NadZ!!HugGood to see the original gang of spice girls back together![:

NadZ...babes...Khushi is Khushi...she forgives people...and gives them chances...if she believes that they truly regret their misdeeds...She thought that may be loss of a baby can change a person...She wants to believe that...If IPKKND was not so black and white...and Shyams character was not made out to be the one that he is...the killer and the muderous low life...adultry itself...is something that is a crime forgiven by many very smart women (read Hillary Clinton)....Big smile[/DIV]

[DIV]But IPKKND is not doing shades of grey any more...Shyam is asdark as can be...so Khushi and Arnav have to be as white as can be...Anj..unfortunatley is kept in the dark...but she will see the light sooner or later...and see peoples true colors..

Edited by -Sush- - 05 September 2012 at 10:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Zuzana.Mandy.

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
hola sush!! Hug

i loved the episode minus shyam anjali -- whenever they appear on screen.. i'd say shut up to both ROFL

daadi-arnav faceoff was a feel good part in the episode Big smile

why are the RM women dumb? except nani when she told daadi that it's not a misunderstanding.

anjali oh anjali.. Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Sush as Ratna said good to see your positive take on the episode.

I loved Dadi and Arnav's confrontation...because this one led to somewhere unlike last time...the secret about Shyam meeting Dadi in the ashram came out and that must have given more of an idea about Shyam to everbody of how manipulative he is...only Arnie seems to have caught it and kushi as usual has missed it!

About kushi...uff I am in two minds like Mandy...it was utterly stupid of her to support Shyam...more than Arnav she is the one who has experienced first hand of what a creep he can be...she has seen his various ways of crime during the kidnap track...she knows how chalaak he is and she has beaten him in his game and brought Arnav back..where did that shatir dimaag kushi vanish? Though on a later thought What I liked was she didnt argue with Arnav further but agreed that he should be right when he says that Shyam cannot change and if the previous convo was to show the understanding level of Arhi then I liked it! 

The writers want Shyam in RM so they are doing all this drama..let them cut the crap and get to the point...otherwise it was illogical and IPK has been illogical many times so let them be one more time.

I loved nani and mamis reaction to Dadi about Shyam...and the other family members support towards Arnav!Thumbs Up

Zu, Khushi's shaatir dimaag was on vacation in this episode her emotions completely took over logic. For Khushi all she could see at the moment was Anjali's recovery and its not to say she was not thinking about Arnav because she was. Khushi has seen what Anjali's condition has done to Arnav and how important her recovery is to him, so it wasn't a selfish decision just one that defies logic because CVs chose to take things further by incorporating the unneeded dialogues about how he has changed and injustice that was a complete slap in the face to Khushi's character and viewers.

The family's reaction towards Dadi about Shyam was bang on, it is clear where they stand and I am relieved the CVs have them backing Arnav not out of fear but because they too accept the fact Shyam is not to be trusted.

sun2011Zuzana-Sush-

caltoon Senior Member
caltoon
caltoon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Hi Caltoon! Thank you for your post! You make an excellent observation about Shyamu knowing Arnavs weakness and having an upper hand...Shyamus weakness is "money"...but Arnav has not been able to use it effectively against him...Anjali is always the back channel...As you say...ARnie has to stop playing DEFENSE!!
[/QUOTE]

Sush, I've always believed that Shyam's ultimate goal is not money - he will not say no to the money in the process of acquiring what it is he is out to get. He does have another weakness - Khushi. Khushi used it successfully against him to bring Arnav home. The question is, will the lover in ASR be smart, ruthless or brave enough to use that weakness while keeping Khushi safe.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirijaMsun2011DefLeppard-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

hola sush!! Hug

i loved the episode minus shyam anjali -- whenever they appear on screen.. i'd say shut up to both ROFL

why are the RM women dumb? except nani when she told daadi that it's not a misunderstanding.

anjali oh anjali..Pinch

Ha ha...RM women live on the la la land guarded by our knight in shining armor...so they can assume the world is a happy place while ARnie watches their backs!!! <shsh...I didn't mean Watching their back...like ...ah you know...watching Khushis...ah...never mind... LOL LOL LOL LOL

Edited by -Sush- - 05 September 2012 at 10:56pm

GirijaMsun2011pinky_blueskies

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by pinky0902

hola sush!! Hug

anjali oh anjali..Pinch

Ha ha...RM women live on the la la land guarded by our knight in shining armor...so they can assume the world is a happy place while ARnie watches their backs!!! <shsh...I didn't mean Watching their back...like ...ah you know...watching Khushis...ah...never mind... LOL LOL LOL LOL

ROFL i get itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

Go to top