Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AmmySobti

Nice post Sush but I hated to see they are portraying women dumb in this show and men are the only one with brain either Hero or Villain.Just can't stand that.

Don't jump to conclusions dear...Arnavs approach to hand over decisions to others without hearing their point if view would be considered immature in some circles...what Khushi said today was perfectly fine...not dumb at all...she was presenting an alternate point of view...sign of a person who can has a good thinking technique...she would have been dumb if she insisted...and didn't consider Arnavs POV!Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
Ahhaa Sush, its so good to see you on the other side, yes I am referring to the times we were polar opposites :P!
Sadly, I won't be joining you on the positivity side for a few episodes, mainly till Anjali's screen time reduces. Shyam, I can tolerate.
 Anjali... I'm a very honest person and I'll say it like it is, if I knew someone like her in reality, I would not associate myself with her till I staged an intervention for her to go get some help.

Now that I'm done..

was pleasantly very surprised with my affinity to Dadi's character today. She's a by the book character. She unlike Anjali is very relate-able. And she's reacted to the way she should be. The way most people would react towards her actions and accusations. I could relate to Arnav today, I hate it when my grandmother questions decisions my siblings make or the ones my mom has made and more often than not, I speak up (politely). But, point is, she is dealt with the right way.

I know a lot of people were upset with Khushi today. But, they were true to her characterization today. The girl has always been Dil and only DIl. It was pure Dil vs. Dimag today between Arnav and Khushi which is one of the foundations of this show.
She knew it was wrong, which shows that she still has that dimag she used during the kidnapping track, but this was different and bigger than her emotions at the moment because she really wanted to help Anjali and stop seeing Arnav hurting. Hence.

bikerider thumbnail
I will take you sympathies sus😃 . Agree how i wished it was recorded and not live.   Agree that they r building up. And loved hat asr could connect the dots.  
-Sush- thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Hi Sush

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">My view of today's episode is very unpopular as I LIKED it. I watched it a second time to confirm my opinion and it remained the same. Maybe I got up from the right side of the bed but I was able to justify theidiocy which has been so rampant lately in men and women alike. As I have been saying the end is to get Shyam in RM by whatever means available and unfortunately this path has been chosen. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">The start with the dismantling of the crib was neither necessary or urgent . I had hoped the purpose was for HP or someone to find the will but by now it is well established that mind games are played with no real outcome. Of course no harm can come to Shyam even the slightest at this point as he is the golden goose.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Moving on. The Arnie dadi standoff - the brilliant 10 minutes . Every single word uttered making impact. Dare I say it was the return of Arnav Singh Raizada's dimaag !!! </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">What I have made of dadi so far is her to be a damaged character as well. Her one statement to me was very telling – I could not do anything 14 years ago but now I will make it right . She carries a burden of the past where she was helpless and took the easy way out to move away to an ashram maybe living in regret. When Shyam came over who as we know makes prey of women and their weakness manipulated her well and made her believe his innocence. Dadi knowing Arnie and his decision in the past was easily convinced that history was repeating itself and she is needs to save the family and Ajali from the same fate as her mother. As Arnav said "Dadi sees things as only as she wants and no one can change that …" Her stance according to me is for her to redeem her mistakes of the past and the stubborn women she is , she is unwilling to see anything beyond . I may be very wrong in my deduction but this is how I saw it today. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Arnie stood by his decision and as Akash had once said that "bhai makes the decisions of the house " he asserted that the only way Shyam will come here is over my dead body. I absolutely loved his confrontation and questioning his dadi on what made her come here after 14 years and why does she not go back as he has looked after his sister for all these years and will continue to do so . </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi. Didn't we ALL expect her to ask Arnie to bring back Shyam . Is it not in her nature to think with her heart and believe in the goodness of people. She saw a man crying albeit fake tears and believed it to be true and then she saw a wounded sister who needed help and then further saw a broken Arnie who lost faith in himself. What do you think her reaction would be ? To make it all better by whatever means and hence her plea – Maybe he has changed. Let's not be unjust and get him to meet Di. She is not correct in her assessment but for now she is not thinking long term , never has. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">What I was so happy was about how the entire scene was played with Arnie questioning her "So ?? " "Are you kidding me Khsuhi ?" For once both had a conversation that involved a difference in opinion and Arnav did not put his foot down to say "I am right " and Khsuhi did not continue to argue. To me that was character growth , both handling it in a mature fashion. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Anjali It is only today that Anji has displayed her total lack of comprehension of a situation and its consequences. I don't t think she THINKS at all. Other people have done it for her and has been directed by her brother and manipulated by her husband. Her husband did a good job of making her feel guilty of losing the baby and planting the thought that had he been around none of this would happen. As per the entire plan to get her to lose the baby to enter RM according to me is the only way he could have coz he know that Arnav tolerated him only coz of the baby. And now since its gone Anji is fragile and will need him more. He did it very cleverly and not once did he bad mouth Arnav but simply played his wife to his tune. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">I would have cheered for Anjali had she once said to her husband that please take me from my brothers house and I want to be with you . It would have done wonders for her character redemption but that is not the purpose of the cvs who blatantly believe in distorting their characters for their purpose. The last bit of Anji wanting her husband back is Arnie's biggest test. No prizes in guessing – it is sure to happen. What next is what I'd like to see.

Sush I was okay with today and thought everyone was in character ...</font></font>

What a ROCKING POST Ratna! Loved what yo said about dadi as burdened by the past as ARnie...btw trying to do it right this time...!!! You will see only one was right at one time...

Wll come back to comment on te rest of your post ad other posts later...!!Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwfw

I will take you sympathies sus😃 . Agree how i wished it was recorded and not live.   Agree that they r building up. And loved hat asr could connect the dots.  

Sharu,   Good to see you on thsi thread. Its been ages since i saw anything from you . Still watching the show and joining IF !! great.
Edited by premparbat - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wouldn't really rant until the screen space of Anjali is reduced. She's like everywhere these days opening shots, closing shots, Flashbacks. she been in almost all precaps as of late. I can't digest it anymore. 70% of the screen space these days belongs to her.

I fell Khushi did wrong today. this show is getting predictable as of late it explains everything since the writers has changed. Khushi is the last person I wanted to see asking Arnav to bring Shyam back, after everything that man has put her though!

It's a big No, no.
-Sush- thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

All i'll say is that the episode was BANGING!!!

No mood for analysis today but i enjoyed the episode!! It nailed perfectly!!

Ha ha...good to see you Areeba...!!! I think all scenes that didn't involve Shyamu were well done! Let's hope they don't lose sense tomorrow... 😃
-Sush- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

I wouldn't really rant until the screen space of Anjali is reduced. She's like everywhere these days opening shots, closing shots, Flashbacks. she been in almost all precaps as of late. I can't digest it anymore. 70% of the screen space these days belongs to her.

I fell Khushi did wrong today. this show is getting predictable as of late it explains everything since the writers has changed. Khushi is the last person I wanted to see asking Arnav to bring Shyam back, after everything that man has put her though!

It's a big No, no.

Understand your sentiments ...putting Anjalis screen space angle out of mind is very important ...to let it not kill the enjoyment...If everyone was logical...how would the story go on...RIght? ..Someone has to make a mistake...Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

I really like your outlook on Khushi's approach to Anjali-Shyam problem.

</div>
But I feel she was hasty in her words becuase it shows she has been giving it a thought even before Anjali was suggesting it to Arnav. I think she really could not have considered such an options asgiving Shyam another chanceafter everything he had put her through.

Had this come after Anjali's request I could have been able to sympathise with her more. It would have been logical for her to give it a thought after Anjali asked for Shyam.

<div>What I cant digest is that she wasthinking about it even before Anjali's request. That's the main reason I was disappointed.

Fair point and a fine one! Although I have to say...making I before Anjalis appeal shows that was an independent thought...a consideration for the alternative...not because Anjali asked for it...but because she is the eternal optimist...
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Sharu,   Good to see you on thsi thread. Its been ages since i saw anything from you . Still watching the show and joining IF !! great.

. Hey how are you. Not much at IF both due to personal and show issues. But yes watching epis. ðŸ˜³   

I understnd you views. It was very dramatical. But then i hate shyam
Edited by lwfw - 11 years ago