Posted: 20 May 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
nicely done

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depp

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Woow, Interesting . But Wouldn't The Society Be Shocked If A Poor & A Rich Get In Love?

Dornan_Depp

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3
Payal brought her dress to Khushi's house and both got ready for the festival. They put on their newly bought jewelry and looked at each other.

"How do I look," Khushi asked.

"You look beautiful," Payal said. "How do I look?"

"Fantastic."

The girls giggled, when Khushi's mother came in.

"Are you both ready to go?"

"Yes Ma, we are," Khushi said.

"The I suggest you go fast; you two are already late!"

"What! Oh my gosh Payal, we have to get going!"

Khushi grabbed Payal's hand and pulled her out.

"Bye Ma," Khushi yelled back.

"Khushi- this girl will never learn," Khushi's mother said, shaking her head.

Payal and Khushi hurried quickly to the festival. Meanwhile, most of the kingdom had already arrived. The main court waited for the pharaoh and his family to arrive.

Finally, the pharaoh had arrived with his queen and everyone bowed down.

"Rise," the pharaoh said.

Everyone stood up and the pharaoh and his queen sat down in their thrones.

"Let the festivities begin!"

Music began to play, dancers danced, food was brought out, and the drinks were served. The villagers began to enjoy themselves, as they danced away to the music and everyone began to get drunk. The pharaoh watched his people enjoy when a question flew into his head.

"Where's Anjali and Arnav?"

"They should be here soon," the queen replied. "You know how they can be."

"Of course. Perfectionists, just like their mother."

"I beg your pardon."

The pharaoh gave her a wink and her eyes widened and she blushed.

"You'll never change," the queen whispered, looking away.

Khushi and Payal arrived and saw that the festivities had already begun. They didn't care and they went into the crowd and started to dance. Drinks were being passed around and Khushi and Payal had one goblet each.

While the festivities continued to go on, Anjali and Arnav had finally arrived. They came out, dressed really fancy, adorned with jewels and gold. Looking at them, you'd think they were a god or something.

Anjali and Arnav went over to their parents and they watched their people as they enjoyed. Anjali's friends/caretakers took her and they joined the festivities and they danced. Arnav's friends came and joined him as they went over to a spot where Arnav could chill. Workers brought goblets filled with drinks and him and his friends drank.

"Prince Arnav," one of his friends said, "why not find a god-like girl tonight?"

"Yeah," another friend said.

Arnav looked out to the crowd. "I don't know Akash."

"There are so many girls," Akash exclaimed. "You should find one at least. Have some fun!" Akah looked out to the crowd. "I think I just found myself one."

Akash looked straight at Payal. She was going over to get another drink and Akash got up and went over to her. Arnav watched as his friend left and then looked out to the crowd. He didn't find any of the girls attractive until his eyes froze on one girl: Khushi.

Khushi was somewhat drunk from the drinking and she wanted more. She went over to get another drink as Arnav went over to her. Since Khushi had lost her balance, she didn't end up walking back to the party but to a side of the palace. She leaned against the wall and drank every bit in the goblet. She dropped the goblet on the floor and was about to pick it up when someone came in front of her. She looked up and saw that it was Arnav and she gulped.

"G-good evening Prince Arnav," she hiccuped and covered her mouth.

Arnav looked at her and was mesmerized by her beauty. Arnav thought into details of her body, his drunkenness getting to him. He placed his hands on the wall, containing her in.

"You are very, very beautiful," Arnav said, leaning in close to her.

Khushi got nervous. "T-thank you."

The two gazed at each other ad Khushi couldn't help but look at him. The prince was handsome and every girl swooned for him. He was just irresistible! He had the looks, the body, and the charm.

Arnav slowly leaned, wanting to taste her lips and Khushi waited for his lips to land on hers. She couldn't believe this was happening and when his lips landed on hers, she thought she was going die on the spot. His lips were so soft and Khushi loved the feeling. Arnav loved the feeling of her plump lips and gave her a love bite. Khushi moaned and loved the feeling and they continued to kiss.

Arnav moved his hands to her body and slowly slipped one hand under her dress. Khushi shivered from his touch and moaned. Arnav loved the soft feeling of her body and placed his other hand as well.

"Prince Arnav… please."

Arnav continued, but Khushi was boiling over from nervousness. She clutched onto his biceps and turned away. Her hair came in the way, and Arnav moved it aside. He was mesmerized by how the moonlight was shining down on her skin perfectly. Khushi peeked up at him, and their eyes locked. Arnav slowly leaned in and just as their lips were about to meet, Khushi blushed and pushed Arnav out of the way and was about to leave, when Arnav grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him. He leaned her up against the wall and placed his other hand on her waist.

Suddenly, the people yelled. The two split and saw that a barrel of wine was being poured down from above. The people went running for it and hailed the pharaoh. 

"Khushi!"

Khushi saw Payal calling her and looked at Arnav. "I have to go."

She was about to slip away, but Arnav caught her hand.

"Will I see you again Khushi?"

"Khushi," Payal called out.

Khushi hesitated. "I don't know."

"I want to see you again," Arnav said. 

"But how?"

Arnav thought for a second. "Tomorrow, women will be hired to work as my sister's caretakers. Come then."

"And if I'm not hired?"

"Don't worry. My sister will; you're her type."

Khushi nodded. "Now I must go," she pleaded.

Arnav nodded and then kissed her hardly on her lips. "I will see you in my dreams," Arnav whispered.

Khushi blushed and then quickly left.

I know, it's been very long since I last updated, and I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!!
I hope to update more often instead of after 9 months
I hope you guys like this update. I don't even know what I wrote, but... yeah... Confused
LOL
Hope y'all like it and please do comment on whether or not if i should continue

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

ishi_gudsanayafan124nimkoshobz21ridz_27sravanthi93Taz.roxoxAishaYrakhee12-tardisblue-fan09anisa79awesomema11SaraprincesssimransmilyAyaat1216dreamgirlrus23Deal05ll..Gungun..llAngel1618radhadatta2012rockprincess123keyboard123NavimalikSeethuReader_HobbyfamiyaWanieAluckyarshi143farha623izzy0502dima_aChochoo83Barkah_Roka_NkayaniAneesahJabeenpreciouspearlyakankhachinnuvyassweetnonihiddenpearlMahimaMV-Siaa-MissNadiasweetvanieSamyxxsegadarhi101dishashah4176lin2002--RAINA--PhoenixTears...Tripti...muskaansobtiCRAZY4_SARUNpmehra300YaSha0512dieforasrmissmkHumayra.aarnavvarsha2KDISensedYouavni_barunayshaomardesisweetheart9rimzusandyjerrysweetydoll32Yellow.zafi--MISHTEE--laksh65diyadivyasummaiyasayedDiva_Akorshijeb1drunkiiebabeThanuAditya..Anita..pup03ranogillhoney-sweetyIPK..Jennynishu_shornaHappytwinkleara_000Downhill

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

**Edited**

Me first!!!!Party

Superb update!!!Wonder wat'll happen next...

Edited by ShikhaKhushi - 20 May 2013 at 6:33pm

Dornan_Depp

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Loved d update
tat was awesome
pls update soon

Dornan_Depp