Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF: In Time Ch3 Pg7 5/20

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1

They say that you can only love once, that is, truly love someone once. When you fall in love with that person, they're the only one that you see, wherever you look. When in love, you never want to stay away from that person. You want to be forever by their side and never alone again.

Many love stories brew and many couples are formed. It starts of slow, and then comes the big first kiss. In time the relationship thickens and then marriage comes to mind. The two spend their whole lives together, unable to separate.

That is the classic love story. Of course, not all love stories are that way, but it is viewed to be this way. Now, what happens if that love story is never completed?

I'll tell you. I'll tell you of a story... a story of an uncompleted love story, that has gone not only in just one lifetime, but several lifetimes. Yes, this story is not of a uncompleted love story in one century, but several centuries. It takes place in several time periods and in several locations.

There was something about this relationship. What exactly, kind of hard to tell. But it was meant to be. It was that meant to be, but never completed because of obstacles that came in their way. It had to be something that even up their sent them down again and again' with the same parichay.

So without any further delay, I'll tell you of the uncompleted love story' the uncompleted love story of Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada.

Our story begins centuries ago, far away in the land of Egypt, while the pharaohs ruled the land. The people were waiting outside the palace, waiting patiently for their pharaoh to come, for the queen has had a child. While the people were waiting outside in joy, the same couldn't exactly be said inside.

The truth is, the child wasn't the pharaoh's child. The queen had deceived the pharaoh and had slept with another man. When the pharaoh found out, he was so angry, he could have killed her there, but he didn't. He was too kind and lied, saying that the child was his.

The pharaoh waited, pacing back and forth, while the queen was in labor. At sound of a baby's cry, the pharaoh stopped.

A maid came out. "Congratulations, my pharaoh. It is a boy."

The pharaoh thanked the gods and the maid came out with the baby boy in her arms. He took the baby in his arms and walked out and raised his child out to the people below and the people cheered. The pharaoh brought the child back in, close to his chest and people calmed down.

"Oh great pharaoh," someone yelled out from the crowd, "what will be the name of our prince?"

Other people began to wonder to and the pharaoh put hand up, silencing them. He looked down at the child, looking so adorable. Before, he had decided he would treat the child as an outcast, since he wasn't his blood. But now he decided he wouldn't do that.

Why should I punish the child that way, the pharaoh thought. He never did anything wrong? It was all his mother's fault, so why should I be punishing him? No' I will not punish the boy. I will raise him as if her were my flesh and blood.

The pharaoh looked out to his people. "I have decided his name."

The people remained silent, eager to know.

He looked back down at the boy. "His name shall be Arnav."

"Long live Prince Arnav," someone yelled out and the people repeated.

The pharaoh held out Arnav again and the people bowed, paying respects to their new prince. The pharaoh took the child back inside and he called one of his workers.

"Have all of the child's things moved to a room next to mine. He will be staying near me."

The worker bowed and left do his task.

"What are you doing?"

The pharaoh turned to the voice and saw that it was his wife.

"Why are you taking him away from me," the queen asked.

"That will be your punishment. The boy stays with me."

"But-"

"But nothing."

"B-"

"That's FINAL."

The pharaoh walked away while the maids tried to make the queen go back to her room and rest. The queen resisted but then she fainted from exhaustion. The maids took her in and pharaoh paid no attention.

He went into Arnav's new room. The workers were cleaning up the room fixing it around, adjusting the decorations.

"Pharaoh," a worker said, "shall I tell the men to bring in the crib from the queens room?"

"Yes."

The worker nodded and sent his workers to get the crib. They left and came back with the crib and set it down. The pharaoh placed Arnav down and let him sleep.

The pharaoh turned to leave and walked out of the room. He stopped and turned to the guard. "Don't let the queen enter this room. She is not allowed to be in this room, whatsoever. Understood?"

The guard nodded.

"That goes to everyone else as well. If I even see her shadow around that child, then let me warn you, the punishment will be harsh."

The workers nodded and the pharaoh left to his room. Later that night, the pharaoh went back to Arnav's room. The moonlight was shining into the room, shining right down on Arnav. The pharaoh walked over to the crib to see that Arnav was awake. He picked him up and held Arnav close.

"I will raise you as if you are my own flesh and blood. I will teach you how to become a great pharaoh, so that some day, you will be pharaoh of Egypt."

A guard came in to the room. "My pharaoh, the queen has asked to urgently speak to you."

The pharaoh didn't say anything for a few seconds. "Fine. Send her to my room."

"Yes, pharaoh."

The pharaoh went to his room, Arnav in hands, and soon the queen came in. The pharaoh sent all the guards and workers out.

"What is it that you want," the pharaoh asked, his back faced towards her.

"Equality," she simply said.

The pharaoh faced her. "What are you talking about."

"I'm talking about the fact that you have a daughter!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"I thought that by lying to you that me sleeping with another man would make you care for your daughter, but clearly it hasn't worked."

"What lies-"

"They're not lies! I've never slept with anyone else but you. I lied just so that for once, ONCE, you'd payattention to the fact that you even have a daughter!"

"I know that I do-"

"But it doesn't seem like it to her! Oh pharaoh, for once, instead of being the king of Egypt to her, could you PLEASE be her father? That's all i ask."

"She knows that I love her-"

"She does not. She knows that you love her new-born baby brother because he is a male and not a female."

"What?"

"That is exactly what she said to me earlier today. She thinks you don't love her because she is a female and not a male."

"That's absurd."

"Then prove her wrong."

The pharaoh remained silent for a moment. "You really didn't sleep with another man?"

"How could I ever do that? I swear on the gods that I have not slept with any other man, but you. You are the only man in my life, and nothing could ever change that."

The pharaoh gave his queen a hug and let her hold Arnav. She kissed her baby on his cheeks and the pharaoh held her close.

"Where is Anjali," the pharaoh asked, referring to their daughter.

"In her room."

The pharaoh nodded and called in a guard and had him bring Anjali to his room. Within a few minutes, Anjali came in and the pharaoh called her over.

He kneeled down to the floor. "Anjali, I don't want you to ever think that I don't love you. I love you with all my heart and no one can ever change that."

"Promise," Anjali asked.

"I swear on the gods."

Anjali smiled, but then she scrunched her eyebrows. "If you love me with all your heart, what about mother?"

"This is our little secret. She doesn't have to know," and he winked.

Anjali smiled and gave her father a hug. "I love you, father."

"I love you too."

The whole kingdom spoke nonstop of their new prince, their new member of the kingdom. But they didn't know that not only was it the birth of the new prince, but also of a peasant girl, who was born minutes after the prince was born.

"What shall we name her," the child's mother asked.

"She has brought happiness to our home," the father said. "We shall name her Khushi."

And so, Arnav and Khushi had come into the world. What did anyone know, that the prince of Egypt and a mere peasant girl had so much coming for them in their lives.

Chapters:

Chapter Four

Edited by evrydayirabbave - 21 May 2013 at 5:10pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

KuheliM.Ms.Aditi17rafianadeemishi_gudsanayafan124Anina0Inderpreetgsvirenbhumi16simransmilybarunxoxoIPKKND94sargamfriendssakadafiradhadatta2012Deal05loveandluckangelroseyMidnightReadervrinda725dorindakate-Siaa-smitzyNkayaniarjuhi5farha623SeethunorishaTouchOfArHilin2002farha5556nazibaharshiipkkndluvarhi101Ishrafan11akshiankitalazylad8-FauZiserialmaniacarhilover55coalfax.Ishveer.matshISensedYouallegroPinky.Raizada--drama_queen--alicia212desisweetheart9sweetydoll32rimzuShikhaKhushiseeta_naipsfffan123Deedeepa1--MISHTEE--laksh65pup03IPK..Jennyhoney-sweetyyoga123

sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
incomplete love storiesD'oh...should we be prepared for lot of sad endings :P...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depp

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Very interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depp

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp