Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
excellent OS Harini...loved it... hope CV's hv similar thought of urs whch i doubt they hv...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

kafa Goldie
kafa
kafa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Harini that was fabulous, hope we get to see it like you described...

Justlikethat1

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
That was superb Harini - all is well that ends well.

You have brought all three couples to a better relationship with their partners. You have used Kokila's authoritative stance and the great relationship of mutual understanding shared between the brothers. You have shown how the villains buckled up too. 

Let's hope it ends similar to this way however it does feel as though Dhaval will be the sacrificial meat.

Justlikethat1

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Excellent os Harini.. Loved it .  Hope something like this happen in the show too

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Aww that was excellent Harini!!1

I loved how you showed the three couples!! Rashi saw the light in a very realistic way. We've seen these glimpses in the show so it was very believable. She's going to have to work for Jigar's forgiveness and faith now.

Kinjal was really good. She usually speaks first and thinks later but it was great the way you showed her over hearng GoHem.
 Those two relationships are just begnning in your OS.

Ahem and Gopi as usual were scrummy with Ahem being there for his wife.
Kokila was brilliant praising Rashi when needed and being there for her family.

Brilliant OS!!
Was missing your writing Harini!!

Thank you NazmaHug

I have been piled up with so much work that writing was impossible but the past couple of weeks have been alrightTongue 
Finally the CVs are showing some pointers on the other couple providing a loop to take the story forward. I am glad you liked it. Big smile

Originally posted by TMK_lover

i just loved it. I liked how u handled all three jodi's. Thanks for this.
Thank you DeepikaBig smile

Originally posted by poonamahem

Very nice !!! Hope hope this happen-s ... Cool to see a. Os after agesss !!!

Thanks!

We will reach there someday like we have reached a nice point with GoHem. All three couples need to move forward

NazmaJ

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Aww!! Excellent Os Harini.. Just came to the forum and this.. My day in IF started well today.. Thank you for this piece.. 

Thank you so much DebolinaTongue
I could not resist and I had the timeWink

Originally posted by vibz88

Awesome os harini and you redeemed rashi!!!! Just hope the cv s show something similar. Rashi can only be good if she s with koki left alone or with her mom she s a devil. Urmi dint mind dhaval being injured for her stupid kk.

Thank you VibzBig smile

Finally the CVs gave me a somthing to redeem Rashi with and I confess I loved writing that.. I needed only that. See the scolding she gives Urmi nowLOL I am planning to write another one and hopefully Rashi can be better in that. 
Yeah.. KoShi do really well and Rashi needs to understand which is better. She seems to be doing well in this trackTongue
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

9 out of 10 times my "Like" button refuses to work!!! GRRR...Angry
but excellent work Harini!!! Clap...wish the CVs could read this!!! i have always found it unbelievable that Rashi is on the phone all the time planning kalakaris with her mother and nobody every overhears her!!! agreed its a big house..but not once in the last 2.5 years!!??...i loved the way you have portrayed all relationships especially Koshi...i really love it whenever they come together for Gopi Big smile

Aww. It is ok DipsyEmbarrassed
Thanks girlBig smile The CVs are showing something better. They are showing Gopi standing up to herself and I am sure KoShi will be there to helpTongue

The phone conversations do sound unbelievable right? But I think the Modi's are too decent to even accidently eavesdropShocked The only time Jigar overheard something and there was no phoneConfused But what the heck, now seems the time to show external troubles and internal teamsWink

Originally posted by Lekisira

excellent OS Harini...loved it... hope CV's hv similar thought of urs whch i doubt they hv...

Thank youTongue
I never doubt the CVs. They always come up with something different. This time they have made Gopi confident and I could not ask for moreTongue
It is also going to be a blast with the  Modi's and Urmila working together.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazeDivineDarkness

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kafa

Harini that was fabulous, hope we get to see it like you described...

Thank youTongue

Originally posted by swasthi

That was superb Harini - all is well that ends well.

You have brought all three couples to a better relationship with their partners. You have used Kokila's authoritative stance and the great relationship of mutual understanding shared between the brothers. You have shown how the villains buckled up too. 

Let's hope it ends similar to this way however it does feel as though Dhaval will be the sacrificial meat.

Thanks SwasthiTongue
I am loving the way SNS is going. All couples seem to be set in getting themselves together to some degree. And it looks like Dhaval escaped finally. What is wonderful is that nobody mistrusted him for a second. This family really loves and respects one another. (ok maybe not Urmila but the restLOL)

Originally posted by archanakarthik

Excellent os Harini.. Loved it .  Hope something like this happen in the show too

Thank you ArchanaBig smile Glad you enjoyed itSmile

Go to top