Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That was superb Harini - all is well that ends well.

You have brought all three couples to a better relationship with their partners. You have used Kokila's authoritative stance and the great relationship of mutual understanding shared between the brothers. You have shown how the villains buckled up too. 

Let's hope it ends similar to this way however it does feel as though Dhaval will be the sacrificial meat.
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent os Harini.. Loved it .  Hope something like this happen in the show too
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Aww that was excellent Harini!!1

I loved how you showed the three couples!! Rashi saw the light in a very realistic way. We've seen these glimpses in the show so it was very believable. She's going to have to work for Jigar's forgiveness and faith now.

Kinjal was really good. She usually speaks first and thinks later but it was great the way you showed her over hearng GoHem.
 Those two relationships are just begnning in your OS.

Ahem and Gopi as usual were scrummy with Ahem being there for his wife.
Kokila was brilliant praising Rashi when needed and being there for her family.

Brilliant OS!!
Was missing your writing Harini!!

Thank you Nazma🤗

I have been piled up with so much work that writing was impossible but the past couple of weeks have been alright😛 
Finally the CVs are showing some pointers on the other couple providing a loop to take the story forward. I am glad you liked it. 😃

Originally posted by: TMK_lover

i just loved it. I liked how u handled all three jodi's. Thanks for this.

Thank you Deepika😃

Originally posted by: poonamahem

Very nice !!! Hope hope this happen-s ... Cool to see a. Os after agesss !!!

Thanks!

We will reach there someday like we have reached a nice point with GoHem. All three couples need to move forward
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

Aww!! Excellent Os Harini.. Just came to the forum and this.. My day in IF started well today.. Thank you for this piece.. 

Thank you so much Debolina😛
I could not resist and I had the time😉

Originally posted by: vibz88

Awesome os harini and you redeemed rashi!!!! Just hope the cv s show something similar. Rashi can only be good if she s with koki left alone or with her mom she s a devil. Urmi dint mind dhaval being injured for her stupid kk.

Thank you Vibz😃

Finally the CVs gave me a somthing to redeem Rashi with and I confess I loved writing that.. I needed only that. See the scolding she gives Urmi now😆 I am planning to write another one and hopefully Rashi can be better in that. 
Yeah.. KoShi do really well and Rashi needs to understand which is better. She seems to be doing well in this track😛
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsy80

9 out of 10 times my "Like" button refuses to work!!! GRRR...😡

but excellent work Harini!!! 👏...wish the CVs could read this!!! i have always found it unbelievable that Rashi is on the phone all the time planning kalakaris with her mother and nobody every overhears her!!! agreed its a big house..but not once in the last 2.5 years!!??...i loved the way you have portrayed all relationships especially Koshi...i really love it whenever they come together for Gopi 😃

Aww. It is ok Dipsy😳
Thanks girl😃 The CVs are showing something better. They are showing Gopi standing up to herself and I am sure KoShi will be there to help😛

The phone conversations do sound unbelievable right? But I think the Modi's are too decent to even accidently eavesdrop😲 The only time Jigar overheard something and there was no phone😕 But what the heck, now seems the time to show external troubles and internal teams😉

Originally posted by: Lekisira

excellent OS Harini...loved it... hope CV's hv similar thought of urs whch i doubt they hv...

Thank you😛
I never doubt the CVs. They always come up with something different. This time they have made Gopi confident and I could not ask for more😛
It is also going to be a blast with the  Modi's and Urmila working together.😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kafa

Harini that was fabulous, hope we get to see it like you described...

Thank you😛

Originally posted by: swasthi

That was superb Harini - all is well that ends well.

You have brought all three couples to a better relationship with their partners. You have used Kokila's authoritative stance and the great relationship of mutual understanding shared between the brothers. You have shown how the villains buckled up too. 

Let's hope it ends similar to this way however it does feel as though Dhaval will be the sacrificial meat.

Thanks Swasthi😛
I am loving the way SNS is going. All couples seem to be set in getting themselves together to some degree. And it looks like Dhaval escaped finally. What is wonderful is that nobody mistrusted him for a second. This family really loves and respects one another. (ok maybe not Urmila but the rest😆)

Originally posted by: archanakarthik

Excellent os Harini.. Loved it .  Hope something like this happen in the show too

Thank you Archana😃 Glad you enjoyed it😊
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh Harini.  That was a lovely OS to cheer me up on a day like this.  I loved this.  Thank you so much.🤗

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Oh Harini.  That was a lovely OS to cheer me up on a day like this.  I loved this.  Thank you so much.🤗

🤗 Hug Back Xarina.. And Thank you so much😃 Glad you liked it😛