Hitler Didi

*HD Daily Discussions Threads#4* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
But in today episode Sweta gone beyond limit with her new tactics to try to attract Rishi but fortunately save in time by Zara/Indira.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mehnaaz-loveinshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*HD Daily Discussions Threads#4* (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
ya she was too much today.. the way she used to seduse rishi..Dead 
btw... i want indu to call zara her mom..Embarrassed i know she wont call her directly.. so i want a scene where for the race indu requires both her parents.. n "she" is not there.. so she presents zara as her mom.. n thats when rishi sees her..Embarrassed

ALUJNA21-Mehnaaz-

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveinshi

btw... i want indu to call zara her mom..Embarrassed i know she wont call her directly.. so i want a scene where for the race indu requires both her parents.. n "she" is not there.. so she presents zara as her mom.. n thats when rishi sees her..Embarrassed
This will be great but when rishi will meet Zara he'll turn mad in happiness and the sad part Zara will not recognise him.
But hope as you are saying that she stands as Indu mom.so that Indu also can feel the difference a mom must be friendly at a time and also knows to teac her child the principle of life.
Here sweta seems using Indu to get near to Rishi.

-Mehnaaz-loveinshi

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

This will be great but when rishi will meet Zara he'll turn mad in happiness and the sad part Zara will not recognise him.
But hope as you are saying that she stands as Indu mom.so that Indu also can feel the difference a mom must be friendly at a time and also knows to teac her child the principle of life.
Here sweta seems using Indu to get near to Rishi.

ya.. that scene will be good as well as painful to watch..Ouch but just hope for that moment atleast.. zara behaves as indira..Embarrassed
n only she can take good care of indu..Embarrassed u r rite.. shweta is just using her..Ouch

coz when she got ready for being a surrogate she said she was doing it for repenting over her mistake.. n then suddenly she turrned..Shocked

may be as a doc she somewhere realised that indira will not be fine again or something .. n may be did something to her..Confused to get rid of her.. n thought that rishi will love her but when she didnt see that happening.. she started using indu's good future as the reason..Confused

ALUJNA21-Mehnaaz-

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
it was nice chatting with u anju di..Embarrassed will surely come again here..

now have to leave..

good night sweet dreamz.. tc..Hug see u soon..

ALUJNA21-Mehnaaz-

-Mehnaaz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mehnaaz-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
To Everyone Embarrassed

Hope you all are well Hug

ya she was too much today.. the way she used to seduse rishi..Dead[DIV][/DIV]btw... i want indu to call zara her mom..Embarrassed i know she wont call her directly.. so i want a scene where for the race indu requires both her parents.. n "she" is not there.. so she presents zara as her mom.. n thats when rishi sees her..Embarrassed

I liked your idea Siya ji Embarrassed

We might get a good mother - daughter seen in the race Embarrassed

Indu Embarrassed might fall down and Zara Embarrassed might help her Big smile

Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 28 September 2012 at 4:32am

....vula_kv....loveinshi

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Only if Indira is back in SN she'll  feel that she's only the mom of Indu that also surrogate one.
I want Indira to re-gain her memory and if Sweta did something wrong she'll be the one to put her at the door.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....-Mehnaaz-loveinshi

-Mehnaaz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mehnaaz-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

Only if Indira is back in SN she'll feel that she's only the mom of Indu that also surrogate one.
I want Indira to re-gain her memory and if Sweta did something wrong she'll be the one to put her at the door.

I wonder if cvs will let Indira Embarrassed re-gain her full memory or make her remember everything except when Rishi Embarrassed entered her life Ouch

If this happens Indira Embarrassed will also think of Vidith Embarrassed and have to struggle to deal with all the info she will get from SF and Rishi Cry

I also feel Zara Embarrassed seeing SN might start giving her flashbacks Big smile

Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 28 September 2012 at 5:07am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top