Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

priya is the dumbest lady on this show (Page 4)

balhfan4ever Senior Member
balhfan4ever
balhfan4ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Being a RaYa fan...I find your statement towards Priya offensiveOuch. Both Ram and Priya have had their share of flaws since their confession of feelings for each other...yes Priya was wrong in keeping Pihu away from her father but don't forget that Ram just now after 5yrs cleared her name from that case which means that Priya would have been in jail away from her daughter and Ram. She is wrong in keeping Ayesha's life above Pihu's...but like Ram pointed out that Ayesha is like a daughter to Priya whose needs she has always kept first and foremost just like Ram did when it came to Natasha (right or wrong). We are all entitled to our point of views but please don't use words that can offend Priya or Ram fans.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malickhabibaPri_013leo4ever

AkhdaKhabroo Senior Member
AkhdaKhabroo
AkhdaKhabroo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you .

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbalh

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

no  priya is  not  that   dumb . haan  leaving  ram is her  mistake and  nothing else.. 

# she  did call to  ram  to  go back- that  double  dumb  ram  did even  lift her  call n  broke her heart  creating an  impression he moved on...if he knows dat it was da call from priya den wont he lift her call
y  dint he  at least attend the  call
wat if i say she cud hav called next day atleast or atleast to sudhir
# then  if he  cares to  protect  ayesha  ram can arrange  something  else  other  than  marrying  that B***** 
# she  saw  ayesha  hugging  ram  n any women will think husband  moved on . n to the  hell  y does he gave ayesha the  status as wife.
# ram the  dumbo   did never bother  his  wife  travelling by auto   gave ayesha that she  wanted. 
# kush  is the cherry on the top if kush  is  ayesha's and ram ' s kid to the world   how will she  spoil  rams  life. 

it as ram who  broken  her heart  more times. he feel she is dead its  better than   broken  heart living life less. 
 Ram is the real dumbo  he  cleared wife name after  5 years. if  she  came back  she would have been in jail all the 5 years  what the heck happens to peehu . what shall she think of her mom ..??ram cleared her name after 5 yrs if he has really move on he wont even bother to think abt dat case..
wat is his mistake if it took 5 years to clear the case..in reality dats wat happens

in real it happens such .. she  is under the  fault  because of brother n a nasty sister.. 
i just said cv's justifying everything if she is with ram peehus childhood and her way towards her mother would have been different

i say  ram is the  real  dumbo 
luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

no  priya is  not  that   dumb . haan  leaving  ram is her  mistake and  nothing else.. 

# she  did call to  ram  to  go back- that  double  dumb  ram  did even  lift her  call n  broke her heart  creating an  impression he moved on...if he knows dat it was da call from priya den wont he lift her call
SUDHIR -Confused ONE BIG waste fellow. he is  the  one   who always  acts on  shipra's  words. if they  were  proper they will never   hide the truth  that  priya was  pregnant  when she died[ it hurts  ram  lot they  have to tell  to  ram]  if at all shudir can  controll shipra and ayesha , nuts  dram would not have been  there, no  niharika   forcing  priya to leave  ram . am  pretty  sure  shipra  would have been  exited to  get ram and ayesha marry . Dead ram and  ayesha's  age  gap,  shudir  first have to  learn to control  shipra then  let him involve in beti's matter..

y  dint  ram  gave  a call back . she called many times to him. doesnt he  think that might be a important  call .. ??
# then  if he  cares to  protect  ayesha  ram can arrange  something  else  other  than  marrying  that B***** 
# she  saw  ayesha  hugging  ram  n any women will think husband  moved on . n to the  hell  y does he gave ayesha the  status as wife.
# ram the  dumbo   did never bother  his  wife  travelling by auto   gave ayesha that she  wanted. 
# kush  is the cherry on the top if kush  is  ayesha's and ram ' s kid to the world   how will she  spoil  rams  life. 

it as ram who  broken  her heart  more times. he feel she is dead its  better than   broken  heart living life less. 
 Ram is the real dumbo  he  cleared wife name after  5 years. if  she  came back  she would have been in jail all the 5 years  what the heck happens to peehu . what shall she think of her mom ..??ram cleared her name after 5 yrs if he has really move on he wont even bother to think abt dat case..
wat is his mistake if it took 5 years to clear the case..in reality dats wat happens

in real it happens such .. she  is under the  fault  because of brother n a nasty sister.. 
i just said cv's justifying everything if she is with ram peehus childhood and her way towards her mother would have been different

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malickhabiba

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

SUDHIR -Confused ONE BIG waste fellow. he is  the  one   who always  acts on  shipra's  words. if they  were  proper they will never   hide the truth  that  priya was  pregnant  when she died[ it hurts  ram  lot they  have to tell  to  ram]  if at all shudir can  controll shipra and ayesha , nuts  dram would not have been  there, no  niharika   forcing  priya to leave  ram . am  pretty  sure  shipra  would have been  exited to  get ram and ayesha marry . Dead ram and  ayesha's  age  gap,  shudir  first have to  learn to control  shipra then  let him involve in beti's matter..i agree dey wud hav revealed priya's pregnancy nw i dont even hav hopes dat dey vil say something..
n i said if priya wanna reveal her preg news she wud hav called anyone even neha or vik
coz it sounds so stupid dat ran ne phone nahi uthaya isliye maine bhi usse nahi bataya
y  dint  ram  gave  a call back . she called many times to him. doesnt he  think that might be a important  call .. ??
thodi der baad call karega bhi hosp ppl wud hav received da call n wat ram wud ask dat he got a call n hosp ppl vil say yeh bahut bada hosp hain pata nahi kisne call kiya hainLOL

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

SUDHIR -Confused ONE BIG waste fellow. he is  the  one   who always  acts on  shipra's  words. if they  were  proper they will never   hide the truth  that  priya was  pregnant  when she died[ it hurts  ram  lot they  have to tell  to  ram]  if at all shudir can  controll shipra and ayesha , nuts  dram would not have been  there, no  niharika   forcing  priya to leave  ram . am  pretty  sure  shipra  would have been  exited to  get ram and ayesha marry . Dead ram and  ayesha's  age  gap,  shudir  first have to  learn to control  shipra then  let him involve in beti's matter..i agree dey wud hav revealed priya's pregnancy nw i dont even hav hopes dat dey vil say something..
n i said if priya wanna reveal her preg news she wud hav called anyone even neha or vik
coz it sounds so stupid dat ran ne phone nahi uthaya isliye maine bhi usse nahi bataya
thodi der baad call karega bhi hosp ppl wud hav received da call n wat ram wud ask dat he got a call n hosp ppl vil say yeh bahut bada hosp hain pata nahi kisne call kiya hainLOL

that  time   she is priya  sharma  not    pooja . he  can  atleast  suspect   some one  named priya  contacted him  from  dubai..   she  heard  he is praising a lady ..  what will someone think  he might moved on as  she is dead  she remain dead. she  was heart broken  hearing  ram's words  n y  n hw  can  she call  vik neha. .. her husband is  ram right

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

that  time   she is priya  sharma  not    pooja . he  can  atleast  suspect   some one  named priya  contacted him  from  dubai..   she  heard  he is praising a lady ..  what will someone think  he might moved on as  she is dead  she remain dead. she  was heart broken  hearing  ram's words  n y  n hw  can  she call  vik neha. .. her husband is  ram right

hmmm if a man compliments a woman does it mean he has moved on dat too a man like ram who hardly sees any woman
n i took vik name coz dey may receive her call pass it to ram 
as i said leap n sep was decided dey wud hav cme with a valid reason instead of butchring the characters

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

hmmm if a man compliments a woman does it mean he has moved on dat too a man like ram who hardly sees any woman
n i took vik name coz dey may receive her call pass it to ram 
as i said leap n sep was decided dey wud hav cme with a valid reason instead of butchring the characters

bith the leads are  seriously  butchered,, can never say  he is right or she is right .. great cv's ..  more worst than  manjulanayudu  of  ap 

Go to top