Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

priya is the dumbest lady on this show (Page 2)

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
yes i agree priya is dumb she left ram for a lame reason for that reason its not justifies come on ram thought priya is dead so her chautha 

but if priya would have entered the hall and showed to ram that she is alive  ram would be the most happiest man on earth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomheart1

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarameh

How could Priya ever think that Ram can have a four year old child with Aysha ( Aysha for Gods sake) .Is she so blinded by love for Aysha that she thinks Ram can love somebody like Aysha.There is no doubt she is dumb.I can still forgive her for leaving Ram in those circumstances,but will never forgive her for thinking Ram can have a child with Aysha.It also strengthened the truth that she never loved Ram like the way Ram loves her.

She never knew Kush's age. 5 years and anyone can move on. Don't think like this just because it is a show. How many people are moving on in real life? They are almost practical fictional characters

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshheart1leo4ever

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

first of all welcome on the forum, secondlyt yes we all dnt agree with what priya is doing but it is not a matter of whit and black, it is grey too at times!!

• leaving RAM was her mistake !! yes but it was also coz she was already in a vunerable postion made a hasty decison- worng

• hiding pregnancy from ram and keepng away pihu- very worng - unforgivable

• after finding ram she felt guilt wanted to unite pihu to her dad no qs asked she went to thep arty to meet him only andunite with his doll so it is not that she ddnt want it ever

• saw him with ayesha- oops he moved on seems happy shd i break in now?

• he has a son too shd i break my sis family with my hubby , whom she must have helped to mve on- in heworld she may have imagined ayesha to be super nicve and take careo f ram so that he has a kid too with her

• in this scenario it is better i stay away- he might not really miss me that much, pihu has lived four yrs withour father will it be fair to the khush if i sabtge his relaitonship

this is whati s gong on in her mind, yes i admit i want her to be a really strong owman and face her man, i feel she might even do so when it becomes apparent what ayesha really is but till then we ha ve to bear her mahanta,

antoher thing we can have a discussion without using remarks that offend priya or raya fans too! an eg above is my pintsWink

Zehra I go with u. State of mind affects our decision making anility

heart1leo4ever

Neri_L Groupbie
Neri_L
Neri_L

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

I agree 100%.

I am still disappointed that Priya did not turn herself in to the police after the accident.  She was a criminal proven to be guilty in a court of law.  She chose to be take advantage of the unfortunate incident and escape the consequences of her sentence.  This shows blatant disrespect for the law of her country and the decision of the court.  Priya was absolved of all her rights once she was pronounced guilty as charged.  Therefore she did not have the right to decide to leave India deceitfully for Dubai.  She could have entrusted Ram to sort Raina's situation out.  Whatever happened to our invincible Priya who stood by truth and justice and righteousness against all odds??  Why did she think that it was necessary to give Ram a chance at a new life instead of being by her side for 14 years even though she was behind bars, and not to reveal her pregnancy to him?  It was not fair for her to make such decisions alone.

I know that the Priya/Sakshi fans are going to chew me up, but think about it – some of her actions could have been mistakes, but she continues to act unethically and selfishly.  Why is she still keeping Ram away from Pihu?  She needs to face up to everything in the situation and not continue to hide from it.  If she believes that Ram has moved on with Ayesha, then she needs to accept it and move on herself, because that's exactly what she wanted – for Ram to move on without her.  At least she should reunite her daughter and husband and Ram's relationship with Ayesha can be resolved later.  The decisions that Priya had made of recent indicates that Priya and Pooja are indeed  two different characters altogether!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomheart1nirmitaprernacdasahana747

shonuz_mom Senior Member
shonuz_mom
shonuz_mom

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarameh

How could Priya ever think that Ram can have a four year old child with Aysha ( Aysha for Gods sake) .Is she so blinded by love for Aysha that she thinks Ram can love somebody like Aysha.There is no doubt she is dumb.I can still forgive her for leaving Ram in those circumstances,but will never forgive her for thinking Ram can have a child with Aysha.It also strengthened the truth that she never loved Ram like the way Ram loves her.
Priya doesn't know how old Ram's son is. Pihu only mentions that she met Ram's son. She didn't  mention his age. 

sahana747 IF-Dazzler
sahana747
sahana747

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by Neri_L

I agree 100%.

I am still disappointed that Priya did not turn herself in to the police after the accident.  She was a criminal proven to be guilty in a court of law.  She chose to be take advantage of the unfortunate incident and escape the consequences of her sentence.  This shows blatant disrespect for the law of her country and the decision of the court.  Priya was absolved of all her rights once she was pronounced guilty as charged.  Therefore she did not have the right to decide to leave India deceitfully for Dubai.  She could have entrusted Ram to sort Raina's situation out.  Whatever happened to our invincible Priya who stood by truth and justice and righteousness against all odds??  Why did she think that it was necessary to give Ram a chance at a new life instead of being by her side for 14 years even though she was behind bars, and not to reveal her pregnancy to him?  It was not fair for her to make such decisions alone.

I know that the Priya/Sakshi fans are going to chew me up, but think about it ' some of her actions could have been mistakes, but she continues to act unethically and selfishly.  Why is she still keeping Ram away from Pihu?  She needs to face up to everything in the situation and not continue to hide from it.  If she believes that Ram has moved on with Ayesha, then she needs to accept it and move on herself, because that's exactly what she wanted ' for Ram to move on without her.  At least she should reunite her daughter and husband and Ram's relationship with Ayesha can be resolved later.  The decisions that Priya had made of recent indicates that Priya and Pooja are indeed  two different characters altogether!!

This  law  applies to normal humans not EKmata' s creations. So relax , wait and watchOuch maybe you will be rewarded with some more hair pulling and red eyes.Good LuckAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1

nirmita Senior Member
nirmita
nirmita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Here i would like to say that i curse the day when she met jyothi if she wouldn't she would have surrendered in front of police and than later pihu would have gone to ram after six month of her birth and also ram would not have married that ********** Ayesha  and would have united with priya.Its only my suggestion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1

CorruptedColors IF-Stunnerz
CorruptedColors
CorruptedColors

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

I guess her decisions were ridiculous...not she...and yeah i agree with  sometimes there are circumstances that u can't change...this happened with her that...calling her dumbest for that it's just too much i think...

trieshkalpoeheart1

Go to top