Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 93)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 6026

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Took a short break to take in lambi saans - and I see lots of fresh bait Evil Smile 

Time to take out the fishing rod Evil Smile  Evil Smile Evil Smile 



rabba ve J...yeah'lots'..specially today Tongue..did u watch the epi?

Nope - day 4 of IPK hartal. But got a heads-up that there's salvageable material today, so may catch it later.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9maaloosoapsudsparu_roxPr1yanka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 2294

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183068


have a look .If never fails to surprise me

baap re LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo.S.A.

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Joined: 30 August 2005
Posts: 3924

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

was there a precap today?

No.. no precap.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 6772

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by maaloo

What discussing going on? Back after watching today's episode..everytime i wanted to stop watching all i could hear was "mat jao". So watched it again and again and again... Day Dreaming

There is an afwa on the forum that the mat jao was for IPK viewers ! CVs shaatir dimaag at work!

awww if that is true..that is sooo sweet

they finally did something right LOLLOL

waise skd alert .. when bhabhi went to her room and FBd bhaiya saying mat jaaon with that lost puppy face EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ehmmehmmm ... focus ... n bhaiya was having some jhakaaas FBs of his own i thought they would both end up going to the mandir and get hitched ... again ... whattay missed oppertunity cvs D'oh


I know...bhaiyya has stopped being a man of action...he had the best solution to ensure mat jao...par khair...missed opportunities by bhaiyya have been plentyTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9maalooNewbiesoapfan.S.A.

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Joined: 28 November 2011
Posts: 7588

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Took a short break to take in lambi saans - and I see lots of fresh bait Evil Smile 

Time to take out the fishing rod Evil Smile  Evil Smile Evil Smile 



Hey Lady J ... Long time no see ... have missed your takes ... much needed for the recent Jhalli torture

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamcicilia9soapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13022

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by maaloo

What discussing going on? Back after watching today's episode..everytime i wanted to stop watching all i could hear was "mat jao". So watched it again and again and again... Day Dreaming

There is an afwa on the forum that the mat jao was for IPK viewers ! CVs shaatir dimaag at work!

awww if that is true..that is sooo sweet

they finally did something right LOLLOL

waise skd alert .. when bhabhi went to her room and FBd bhaiya saying mat jaaon with that lost puppy face EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ehmmehmmm ... focus ... n bhaiya was having some jhakaaas FBs of his own i thought they would both end up going to the mandir and get hitched ... again ... whattay missed oppertunity cvs D'oh


I know...bhaiyya has stopped being a man of action...he had the best solution to ensure mat jao...par khair...missed opportunities by bhaiyya have been plentyTongue


Nice SKD... somehow think that there will be a rushed marriage this time too but with pheras  and some witnesses ( NK and payal ji maybe)!


Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9maaloosoapsuds.S.A.

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 412

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Ippy - have you posted the links yet? What page? Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Joined: 30 August 2005
Posts: 3924

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183068


have a look .If never fails to surprise me

I saw this one, and was wondering what brought this on... took me a while to figure out..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverrated

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5648

-Sush- 38 5648 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
And I thought Gopi was the dumbest character on TV

2 3 4 5 6

Author: meera30   Replies: 46   Views: 4834

meera30 46 4834 08 November 2011 at 11:56am by minuu
Guptas are the dumbest creatures of the universe

2

Author: aura9   Replies: 11   Views: 1381

aura9 11 1381 29 October 2011 at 2:12am by aura9
Anjali Di is officially the dumbest Raizada!!!

Author: Nrp77   Replies: 7   Views: 1071

Nrp77 7 1071 26 October 2011 at 11:20am by Millerrr88
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2718

neelamra 17 2718 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index