Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 90)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Chaliye ji, humara bhi all afternoon code review hai - kisi aur ka code  Dead So expect me to come here to bug you guys LOL

I have a rant.. Dont throw chappals at me.. 1. I don't think BS has the time to come on IF and go through bashing posts.. Yeh kamlesh khabri ke hi dimaag ki upaj hogi.. She might have suggested the outfit ( even that's a long stretch) 
2. If he did.. And he was indeed upset.. Dude, you need to grow up! Either refuse to wear outfits you don't like, or just deal with your decisions .. Like not cutting your hair and wearing weird stuff. Why is this whole team so emosional and childish Dead

Ho Gaya jaa rahe hai hum.. 

Mat jaao Moxie.. abhi tak humne aap se baat hi nahi kiya? How was the holiday? Project over?

Ash Hug Yeh zaalim zaamana and all that Wink Review starts in 10... Am still at home.. Office jaake baat karti hoon.. 

Holiday was amazing Yaar.. Kas put me in super SKD for now 

Project wrapping up.. Review stages before we push it out to the test team.. I am velli this weekend.. Aap ho to catch up karnege
Weekend exams are over- let's catch up. Code review ke baad testing hai naa? Still not over the hill project wise! Good luck with code review... hope it is one of the better developers... please free all memory of IPK , release all pointers to Barun and sanaya , close all braces between A-K , optimize anjaam loops ! All the best! Watch out for memory leaks of perfume kind ! 

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 06 September 2012 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by showstruck

Dadi has to be shut up...and dont know how but she has to be...Simon Cowel should visit IPK land and Shut her Up

LOL

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">waise i did send a virtual slap dadi's way (n i mean the character's way)</font>

Thank you Hug

Israt -- where were you?  I thought you went to study!
tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Chaliye ji, humara bhi all afternoon code review hai - kisi aur ka code  Dead So expect me to come here to bug you guys LOL

I have a rant.. Dont throw chappals at me.. 1. I don't think BS has the time to come on IF and go through bashing posts.. Yeh kamlesh khabri ke hi dimaag ki upaj hogi.. She might have suggested the outfit ( even that's a long stretch) 
2. If he did.. And he was indeed upset.. Dude, you need to grow up! Either refuse to wear outfits you don't like, or just deal with your decisions .. Like not cutting your hair and wearing weird stuff. Why is this whole team so emosional and childish Dead

Ho Gaya jaa rahe hai hum.. 

yeah..barun wont say that''daljeet can,,,

BS doesn't seem the type to take stuff to heart...
Yeh khabri kuch bhi bolti rehti hai. last time she caused panic in the forum saying show will get axed if we don't harass SP..

ippy whts the matter i dont get this...
i strongly believe that these stars wont have time to spend a entire day reading all posts

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9maalooNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka.S.A.

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
What discussing going on? Back after watching today's episode..everytime i wanted to stop watching all i could hear was "mat jao". So watched it again and again and again... Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamcicilia9IFoverratedzainah09.S.A.NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

What discussing going on? Back after watching today's episode..everytime i wanted to stop watching all i could hear was "mat jao". So watched it again and again and again... Day Dreaming

There is an afwa on the forum that the mat jao was for IPK viewers ! CVs shaatir dimaag at work!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamIFoverratedcicilia9zainah09maalooPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

There is an afwa on the forum that the mat jao was for IPK viewers ! CVs shaatir dimaag at work!

awww if that is true..that is sooo sweet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9maalooNewbiesoapfan.S.A.

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

awww if that is true..that is sooo sweet

But doc -- viewers dekhenge to mat jaao dekhenge naa ! Promos are needed!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9maalooPr1yanka.S.A.

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Mat jao audience ke  liye  hee hoga kyunki Bhabhi jee pe to asar hota nazar nahin aa raha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

Go to top